NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges, 6 July 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Barr will intervene to help him
Epstein worked for his dad at Dalton

I think anyone with sense will keep a distance from Epstein. The story just gets worse and worse. Barr, Acosta, etc will all eventually claim they did not know. I am not sure I will believe it. Good that the SDNY has seized upon this. He is a predator with famous contacts and many ways to get girls to abuse again. I hope there is no bail.

Ohhhhhh....I am glad this was spoken aloud in court!

"The scope of Epstein's wealth and assets 'remains entirely concealed' to prosecutors, he says."

Adam Klasfeld (@KlasfeldReports) | Twitter

If people who hired Epstein could not figure out his net worth, I am sure the SDNY will need forensic accounts extraordinaire to figure out what he has. I hope it is all seized.

This guy obviously used his power and money to bully everyone. I hope all of the victims come forward, even those he may have been blackmailing. JMO I want to know where the money really came from!

The parties and the judge have agreed to adjourn the detention hearing until Thursday, July 11 at 2pm. Epstein will be detained until then.

Weingarten basically makes the case that naked teens trafficked and touching him is not rape b/c there was no penetration.

Adam Klasfeld‏Verified account @KlasfeldReports 5m5 minutes ago
Rossmiller on Weingarten calling the conduct "ancient": The prosecutor notes that it is not beyond the statute of limitations. Weingarten goes up to add: "There's no statutory rape because" he claims "there was no penetration."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun