NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested, sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht claimed Friday that the fractures in Jeffrey Epstein’s neck could have happened “if he hurled himself off the top bunk.”

Wecht, a guest on “Your World With Neil Cavuto,” told guest host Charles Payne that a number of the details that had leaked with regard to the convicted pedophile’s autopsy report didn’t add up. (RELATED: Autopsy Results Reveals Epstein Hanged Himself)

“Major breaking news,” Payne began, announcing on-air that the medical examiner had officially ruled Epstein’s death a suicide. “I want to go back to Cyril Wecht. Doctor, you really do not believe though, from what you know the idea that perhaps Epstein knelt, tied this noose around his neck from the bedsheets, knelt from the bedpost and created the injuries that we know about. You don’t think those two things are compatible.”

Wecht responded, “I do not believe that a kneeling position with the bedsheet tied to the bedpost, in the absence of force that would have been imparted from hurling himself from a top bunk, would have provided sufficient force to fracture the hyoid bone and fractures of the cervical vertebrae.”

Citing information leaked from the autopsy report, which noted a fractured hyoid bone and multiple other neck fractures, he added, “We don’t know and I’m waiting to see this report how many vertebrae, cervical vertebrae, there’s seven, come down from the back of your neck to the bony prominence at the base of your neck … We want to find out how many were broken. You do not get fractures of a cervical vertebrae and high up here under the mandible, the hyoid bone, without tying — there’s no force. There’s no velocity.”

Earlier reports suggested that the fractures could have been from the week prior, when Epstein had allegedly attempted suicide. It was also noted that hyoid fractures were more common in hangings when the person was older, but Wecht wasn’t certain Epstein’s age was a factor. “This business about brittleness. He’s not a 70, 75-year-old postmenopausal woman …” Wecht argued.

Payne then asked whether or not the injuries could have been the result of Epstein throwing himself from the top bunk in his cell, and Wecht agreed that lined up with the injuries.

“If he hurled himself off of the top bunk, that force would have made it possible to fracture the cervical vertebrae and the hyoid bone,” Wecht explained. “If they can show in reconstructing that scene that that’s what happened. I’d say that is a possibility. Still raises questions. I think it falls within the realm of physical possibility with that kind of force present in the scenario.”
Forensic Pathologist Says Epstein Fractures Would Only Happen ‘If He Hurled Himself Off The Top Bunk’

Well, I stopped believing C. Wecht after he was -shocked- that Scott
Peterson got the DP. He examined Laci & Conners remains and came up with a bizarre nauseating defense theory... JMO

8s9MwnC5ey51d4oJ8
Some jail staffers not cooperating with DOJ investigation into Epstein suicide, source says

I can see it now...
Google Image Result for https://pics.me.me/i-know-nothing-i-see-nothing-i-hear-nothing-hans-53847428.png

This is one reason I question whether he killed himself - he didn't think the charges against him were bad. He didn't feel guilty about sex with young teens.

I would like to point out to anyone who might make the same excuse that JE makes when justifying sex with teen girls, there are MANY things that were acceptable in the past that we no longer consider acceptable. And I'm willing to bet that if any of the teen sex slaves in the past were given a choice, they wouldn't have submitted. Old men might like sex with young teens, but most teens, imo, aren't thrilled with an old man groping and having sex with them - and certainly not if they are forced into it. We call that rape in our times, and we live in our times, not in the past.

jmo

This weirdo Epstein believed that having sex three times a day was good for him. (Who told him this, btw? Why three, not two, or four, for example?). But being...well, an aging guy, he probably could get excited only by younger girls. Too common a situation. I believe it is called "sunamitism(e)".

However, the damage done to these girls is obvious. To add to it, they were expected to involve other girls into the ring, basically, not only was he using them, he made them pimp for him.

Interesting part about the couple, Epstein and Maxwell, offering Virginia Roberts to bear a child to them.

Since the arrest of convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein last month, the whereabouts of his former girlfriend and alleged accomplice, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, has been the subject of intense scrutiny.

But in a photograph published on Thursday, Miss Maxwell appears relaxed and apparently happy to pose at a burger chain in the Hollywood Hills.

What led America’s most watched woman, who has not been photographed in public since 2016, to appear at one of the most recognisable places in one of the most photographed cities in the world?

The emergence of the picture, reportedly taken on Monday afternoon, has led to speculation that Miss Maxwell may be planting appearances to avoid public scrutiny. Fittingly, she was reportedly reading a book on the "secret lives" of CIA operatives. Once spotted, Miss Maxwell then reportedly told an onlooker: "Well, I guess this is the last time I’ll be eating here".
Speculation grows Ghislaine Maxwell is planting appearances to throw the public off her scent

If she is not arrested, chance is, she will never be, perhaps even end up in protective custody.

Same purpose, or for a quick and easy escape.

So much of this is tied to the elite politically and in the entertainment world. The motives and reasoning is so deep and intertwined it will be hard to believe everything that will be coming to light in the next few years.

Nothing will be coming to light. The guy was playing dangerous games, and on his way, collecting material for blackmail.

No one, except for some tabloids, is interested in digging this thing deeper. Except for maybe, the case will somewhat caution other rich and famous perverts?

And what strange mentality both Epstein and Maxwell had. According to Guiffre, they were "a happy family". It looks like an older, childless couple and a teenager on whom they probably project their unsatisfied parental instincts - and all of it with the twist of incest...

Last edited:
Father? Don't you mean JE, her ex-bf?
Did her father commit "suicide" as well?
Fallen over-board accidental death...
JE was an CIA informant.
I wonder about her father's death now.
Ghislaine Maxwell - Wikipedia
Robert Maxwell - Wikipedia

Anyone else find this line kinda disturbing or alluding to an inappropriate relationship with her father?
Or am I just reading into it?

"Maxwell had an unusually close relationship with her father and was widely credited with being her father's favourite child.[3][8][9] The Times reported that Robert Maxwell did not permit Ghislaine to bring her boyfriends home or to be seen with them publicly, starting from the time she was attending Balliol College at Oxford.[10]"

I was thinking about it, too, the fact that Maxwell's unhealthy interests might have been explained by some childhood trauma. We shall never know the truth, I guess.

One of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged victims, Jennifer Araoz, recently sued Epstein's estate, The New York Times reported.

The lawsuit states, as reported by The New York Times, that prosthetic breasts were mounted on a wall in the master bathroom, and that Epstein could look at or play with them while in the bathtub.
10 of the most bizarre details people have reported finding in Jeffrey Epstein's NYC mansion, from a painting of Bill Clinton in a dress to prosthetic breasts mounted on a bathroom wall

• The New York Times reports that late, accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein spent his final days trying to use his wealth to manipulate his circumstances inside the Metropolitan Correctional Center, leading up to his death by suicide.
  • Epstein avoided spending time in his cell by paying lawyersto visit him in a private meeting room for up to 12 hours a day, emptying vending machines at the facility during periods of legal counsel.
  • The financier and convicted sex offender also deposited money in other inmates' commissaries to avoid their attention and seemingly devised a way to hang himselfwithout drawing attention in the understaffed facility.
Epstein's last days were spent emptying vending machines with his lawyers in a private meeting room, avoiding suicide watch, and paying other inmates' commissaries

FBI investigators are probing potentially vile crimes at Jeffrey Epstein's remote Zorro Ranch in New Mexico, following his death in federal custody last week.

The seemingly idyllic ranch in the shrub-dotted hills 23 miles south of Santa Fe has gone under the radar following raids on Epstein's private Caribbean island and mansions in Manhattan and Palm Beach, but may have played a key role in the depraved pedophile's crimes.

Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts has said she was taken to the ranch as an underage sex slave, sharing photos of herself on the property taken when she was about 17.

As well, Epstein revealed to scientists and close friends that he 'hoped to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women' at the vast New Mexico ranch, according to the New York Times.
FBI investigators zero in on Jeffrey Epstein's 8,000-acre Zorro Ranch in New Mexico | Daily Mail Online

In a deeply reported piece, the New York Times takes a look at the last few days of Epstein’s lifeand paints the picture of a man trying to use his wealth and privilege to improve his living conditions but failing miserably. Lawyers would visit Epstein for up to 12 hours a day in what appeared to be nothing but a ploy to be able to be in the private meeting room. He also seemed to try to ingratiate himself with other inmates by depositing money in their commissary accounts. Despite all these strategies, Epstein appeared to take a turn in the last few days of his life as he barely bathed and was sleeping on the floor.
Epstein Lawyers “Not Satisfied” With Medical Examiner Ruling Death a Suicide by Hanging

Forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht claimed Friday that the fractures in Jeffrey Epstein’s neck could have happened “if he hurled himself off the top bunk.”

Wecht, a guest on “Your World With Neil Cavuto,” told guest host Charles Payne that a number of the details that had leaked with regard to the convicted pedophile’s autopsy report didn’t add up. (RELATED: Autopsy Results Reveals Epstein Hanged Himself)

“Major breaking news,” Payne began, announcing on-air that the medical examiner had officially ruled Epstein’s death a suicide. “I want to go back to Cyril Wecht. Doctor, you really do not believe though, from what you know the idea that perhaps Epstein knelt, tied this noose around his neck from the bedsheets, knelt from the bedpost and created the injuries that we know about. You don’t think those two things are compatible.”

Wecht responded, “I do not believe that a kneeling position with the bedsheet tied to the bedpost, in the absence of force that would have been imparted from hurling himself from a top bunk, would have provided sufficient force to fracture the hyoid bone and fractures of the cervical vertebrae.”

Citing information leaked from the autopsy report, which noted a fractured hyoid bone and multiple other neck fractures, he added, “We don’t know and I’m waiting to see this report how many vertebrae, cervical vertebrae, there’s seven, come down from the back of your neck to the bony prominence at the base of your neck … We want to find out how many were broken. You do not get fractures of a cervical vertebrae and high up here under the mandible, the hyoid bone, without tying — there’s no force. There’s no velocity.”

Earlier reports suggested that the fractures could have been from the week prior, when Epstein had allegedly attempted suicide. It was also noted that hyoid fractures were more common in hangings when the person was older, but Wecht wasn’t certain Epstein’s age was a factor. “This business about brittleness. He’s not a 70, 75-year-old postmenopausal woman …” Wecht argued.

Payne then asked whether or not the injuries could have been the result of Epstein throwing himself from the top bunk in his cell, and Wecht agreed that lined up with the injuries.

“If he hurled himself off of the top bunk, that force would have made it possible to fracture the cervical vertebrae and the hyoid bone,” Wecht explained. “If they can show in reconstructing that scene that that’s what happened. I’d say that is a possibility. Still raises questions. I think it falls within the realm of physical possibility with that kind of force present in the scenario.”
Forensic Pathologist Says Epstein Fractures Would Only Happen ‘If He Hurled Himself Off The Top Bunk’

The headline is a little deceptive. CW said he wants to see more information about the other bones in Epstein's neck that were fracture before giving an opinion. He says, with limited information, that it's within the realm of possibility, but not certain without more details.

I guess that it is the "realm of possibility" that Epstein killed himself. But, it seems to me, that it was "business as usual", he was already scamming the system, getting his personal call girl lined up for his daily sex routine.

I am not sure that he killed himself, he was a complete narcissist, and probably thought that he could buy his way out of this situation. Even if he had been convicted, he would have gone to a low level prison, and after the fanfare, would have been transferred to some privatized prison.

I am not a "conspiracy" nut, but I think that a lot of people didn't want this guy to go to trial. Epstein probably thought he would skate out like he did before because of these connections. So much for that.

Ugh. It didn't occur to me that GM got her helicopter license for the purpose of shuttling victims around. That does make sense, though.

So, why did she get her submarine license???

jmo

This post got me thinking, and I've been unsure whether to post this or not. I think this is very unlikely to be connected, but...

Peter Madsen is a Danish inventor/murderer/psychopath who built his own submarine. At his trial it came up that at some point in 2017 (I think) he travelled to Spain to meet rich businessmen who wanted to commission a 'sex submarine'.

At the time I didnt think it was credible, and if it was for nefarious purposes it would be drug smuggling.

Here's a post from his thread:
This is what I got re. Spain (just don't ask me what a 'sex submarine' is, I don't know and I'm not sure I want to):

It is the time when this research seems even more broken, even more incredible: Yes, Madsen had been in Barcelona and returned from there on 14 July, about a month before the act. Deirdre knows that exactly because she met him when he returned to the Hotel Bella Sky. And he called several times excitedly from Barcelona, ​​told of businessmen who had paid him a business ticket and for 2.5 million euros had commissioned a submarine. A sex submarine. Of course it might as well have been something else. He did not say a word about the launch of the rocket.

Fall Madsen: Wie konnte er Kim Wall zerstückeln?

ETA: For context, Deidre is PM's long-time (sort of) girlfriend.

GUILTY - Denmark - Kim Wall, 30, Copenhagen, 10 Aug 2017

Alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein received far more jail work-release privileges about a decade ago than the public previously knew, according to records released Friday.

At one point in 2009, Epstein’s already generous work-release agreement was modified to allow him to leave Palm Beach County Jail seven days a week, for up to 16 hours a day — including two hours per day at the Palm Beach mansion where he previously sexually abused dozens of minor girls, records from the Sheriff’s Office reveal.

Epstein’s suicide while facing sex trafficking charges in New York six days ago has not stopped scrutiny about Epstein’s time in Sheriff Ric Bradshaw’s custody after Epstein pleaded guilty to two state prostitution counts in 2008.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is conducting a criminal investigation into how the Sheriff’s Office and former state prosecutor handled Epstein back then. The Sheriff’s Office released the expanded Epstein case file Friday in response to a public records request.

Much of the focus by authorities is on Epstein’s activities in a Palm Beach County Jail work-release program that initially allowed him to leave the lockup for up to 12 hours a day, six days a week, to spend time in a West Palm Beach office building.

A victim’s attorney claims Epstein had sexual relations during his time on work release, sparking outrage among state politicians.

“Floridians expect and deserve a full and fair investigation,” Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said this month.
Jeffrey Epstein’s special treatment in jail was far more lenient than anyone knew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minushka