UNSOLVED NY - Bronx (East River), WhtFem, Unk Age, Possibly Named 'Linda', May'84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found this woman’s buried on Harts Island. She was found deceased the same day that Linda was found. Iam wondering if this could be her. I know it does not help with her identity but just thought I would add.

Attachments

• 8D83245B-8AF3-49F2-BDA5-FEEDE7A707E5.jpeg
    8D83245B-8AF3-49F2-BDA5-FEEDE7A707E5.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 17
I found this woman’s buried on Harts Island. She was found deceased the same day that Linda was found. Iam wondering if this could be her. I know it does not help with her identity but just thought I would add.
Good find! I think there are high chances this is her..

Yeah, back in 1984 they probably didn't even take DNA from Linda, but just buried her on Hart Island. They had no clue to as to her killer then. I wonder if they kept anything they could get DNA from as regards Linda, though. Given that more than likely she's buried on Hart Island, it may be hard to find her remains at this point. I don't recall reading they have DNA from Linda..or didn't. As to the lady who was renting from the Kinlaws, she was found in 1999, based on Donna's info on where she was buried at the Kinlaw's old house. I'm sure given it was 1999 and they knew who killed that they took DNA. She may have been buried at Hart Island, but her remains were likely given much more attention given they knew who murdered her, the circumstances, etc. If they have DNA on her, which they presumably do, then all that's needed is genetic genealogy to ID her, eventually. Linda may never be identified though if they don't have DNA and nothing to obtain DNA from and she was buried at Hart Islsnd where it maybe difficult to track down her remains at this point.

Yeah, back in 1984 they probably didn't even take DNA from Linda, but just buried her on Hart Island. They had no clue to as to her killer then. I wonder if they kept anything they could get DNA from as regards Linda, though. Given that more than likely she's buried on Hart Island, it may be hard to find her remains at this point. I don't recall reading they have DNA from Linda..or didn't. As to the lady who was renting from the Kinlaws, she was found in 1999, based on Donna's info on where she was buried at the Kinlaw's old house. I'm sure given it was 1999 and they knew who killed that they took DNA. She may have been buried at Hart Island, but her remains were likely given much more attention given they knew who murdered her, the circumstances, etc. If they have DNA on her, which they presumably do, then all that's needed is genetic genealogy to ID her, eventually. Linda may never be identified though if they don't have DNA and nothing to obtain DNA from and she was buried at Hart Islsnd where it maybe difficult to track down her remains at this point.
I believe Hart Island keeps dental X-rays and i think blood of each person. When we found Valerie Smith that is what I believe they had for her. And her brother had her dental records and her clothing and stats matched si the did nit have to go any further. She was buried in 1981.

Oh the Lady renting the house was found in 1999 i did not realize that. O believe she was killed in 1993. Does anyone know if she has a thread on here? I can’t find one and I have more info on her.

I believe Hart Island keeps dental X-rays and i think blood of each person. When we found Valerie Smith that is what I believe they had for her. And her brother had her dental records and her clothing and stats matched si the did nit have to go any further. She was buried in 1981.

Oh the Lady renting the house was found in 1999 i did not realize that. O believe she was killed in 1993. Does anyone know if she has a thread on here? I can’t find one and I have more info on her.
I was looking last night but couldn’t find a thread. She’s in Namus (UP13171) and in Doe Network. Arthur Kinlaw is in prison for murdering her and this Linda Doe. I’m actually shocked we don’t have a thread.

I was looking last night but couldn’t find a thread. She’s in Namus (UP13171) and in Doe Network. Arthur Kinlaw is in prison for murdering her and this Linda Doe. I’m actually shocked we don’t have a thread.
Thank you Suglo for looking. I’ll make the Frying Pan lady her own thread then transfer things from this thread and connect it too. I still think it’s so strange nobody knows who she .

***above I noticed I believed she was killed in 1993.. i made a mistake I believe I read somewhere it was 1983.. anyway she get her own thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back