NY - Captured, escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Sweat have a lack of schooling? Our schools here in Broome County are fantastic. I was taught in sixth grade the writing skills that took me throughout middle and high school in advanced english placement and served me beautifully in college throughout both of my degrees, keeping me a teacher's aide and getting one of my degrees awarded to me for writing despite me not even trying for that particular degree initially.

Just because people are illiterate morons now who use text-shorthand and think it's okay does NOT mean we were all taught poorly JMO.

We KNOW he wrote it already anyway. The handwriting matches the Have a Nice Day note. I see nothing in that writing that indicates a graduate level of writing skill required, nor even a high school level. That is just plain normal communication for anyone who isn't lazy or dyslexic IMO. Hrumph!

:scared: I often do talk to text on my phone in tapatalk here, resulting in bad grammer and typing .... and I don't correct. :praying: that others here know that some of us ARE lazy and don't correct postings knowing that there are errors and poor grammar/spelling

:blush:

Lol, Tweet of the day. JK!

Snip6040 ‏@farrell_cmf6040 3h3 hours ago
#PrisonBreakNY Anyone hear that over 30 CO's from Clinton are retiring or put in for early retirement ?? :hilarious: :floorlaugh:

I have been following this with you guys the entire time. I haven't put my two cents in at all mostly because I'm new and was acquainting myself with the rules and didn't want to make a mistake. I guess I'm wondering if it's legal to put a little truth serum in his IV drip. I am kidding but it sure would help get some answers.

Welcome Caycee!! I have wondered too about truth serum in his IV. I'm only guessing but it would probably be illegal. Not sure what Sweats doctors would think about that either.

It was reported (CNN) that Sweat will be returned to a northern NY county for charges in the prison escape, but will he necessarily be returned to Clinton? Maybe it would be in everyone's best interest for Sweat to be housed in an alternate maximum security correctional facility.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo, said on Fox&Friends interview this morning that Sweat would not be returned to Clinton prison..
https://twitter.com/foxandfriends - watch Cuomo interview at this link 3 hours ago

:scared: I often do talk to text on my phone in tapatalk here, resulting in bad grammer and typing .... and I don't correct. :praying: that others here know that some of us ARE lazy and don't correct postings knowing that there are errors and poor grammar/spelling

I suppose I will be sanctioned for OT. We read in chunks, not individual words so it is easy to miss errors. And people make errors all of the time, even the ones who think they don't make errors. Oh well.

I have been following this with you guys the entire time. I haven't put my two cents in at all mostly because I'm new and was acquainting myself with the rules and didn't want to make a mistake. I guess I'm wondering if it's legal to put a little truth serum in his IV drip. I am kidding but it sure would help get some answers.

:wagon: and keep on posting and just jump in. Many here have as a "badge of honor" getting a short trip to "band camp".... the mods are gentle so don't worry :moo: if you make newbie mistake.

Know what ya mean, atthelake. What a difference a letter can make. Sometimes, it appears that auto-correct has become my worst enema.

CNN - "Inmates gathered cabin, terrain info for a year" - waiting to hear why they have that in their ticker but they're switching stories again now.

The first cabin in Owls Head was plan A all along IMO. I'm on the fence regarding whether or not they intended for Tillie to take the there, but I believe that was their planned destination regardless.

The CO who showed up either chickened out of the plan and decided to look innocent by busting them there, or he was told by the other CO renter(s) they had already checked it out so that he wouldn't bother going out there. MOO

:seeya: thefragile! Was recently mentioning to the gang that you should be here yelling "meat!!!" (hamburger reference)... and I see you are here on the threads!

I'm hoping that we do hear more of what really happened, but as others have pointed out - what does he get out of it. I assume #1 priority for him would be asking for a lawyer and not saying a thing. Then asking the lawyer for print outs of all the media coverage :floorlaugh:

CIrQSMdWoAAD_Km.jpg

Keshia Clukey retweeted
Alexa Green ‏@AlexaTWCNews 41m41 minutes ago

Another picture painted by #DavidSweat which he sent to family while in prison #PrisonBreakNY

:welcome: and here's your welcome basket of honey and keep on posting!! :seeya: great to have you "aboard" :D

CIrQSMdWoAAD_Km.jpg

Keshia Clukey retweeted

Another picture painted by #DavidSweat which he sent to family while in prison #PrisonBreakNY

Wow that is really good! I'm all for inmates getting to paint etc and using the proceeds to pay for their prison care etc and any extra going to the victims families.

Alexa Green retweeted
Brian Dwyer ‏@Brian_TWCNews 46m46 minutes ago

Law Enforcement are packing up vans and trucks and filing out of Malone in large convoys. #PrisonBreakNY
3 retweets 5 favorites

Does anyone really believe that the Owls Head cabin was the first place they hung out in? So they either stayed there for almost 2 weeks undetected or it took them almost 2 weeks to get there by foot. They escaped and were out of the manhole by June 6.....the caretaker (or owner?) of the cabin discovered they had been there June 20. I just think there were other places and help in-between. We shall see.....JMO

[video=twitter;615546863379480576]https://twitter.com/cbs6jennifer/status/615546863379480576[/video]

CIrQSMdWoAAD_Km.jpg

Keshia Clukey retweeted

Seems very talented, imo, unless it is paint by the numb3rs.. This sure looks familiar. I think I've seen this painting before.
Convict paintings must be a fairly profitable big business, both inside US prisons and beyond. I remember LA Serial killer Derrick Todd Lee's paintings stirring up a hornet's nest after being auctioned to the public. DTL is serving LWOP in LA's Angola Prison.

Website obtains, sells convicted killer's art - Jan 30, 2012
http://www.wafb.com/story/16635022/convicted-baton-rouge-serial-killer-sells-artwork-from-prison

BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) -
South Louisiana serial killer, Derrick Todd Lee's artwork has somehow slipped from behind his cell at death row. It is now on sale to the public and the mother of a victim he is suspected of murdering is outraged.

Lee's drawings are listed for sale on a website that advertises and sells inmate artwork. Angola Prison Warden Burl Cane says he was surprised to hear Lee's work was posted there.

Cain says the prison has now put some extra measures in place to keep inmate art from being sold. For example: Cain says all money wired into the inmates' expense accounts will be traced.

By the way, there was a bill introduced to Congress last year that would prohibit the sale of inmate art, but it didn't pass. Marino says she is going to put pressure on our state lawmakers to do something like that here.
<snipped - read more - view DTL artwork>

[video=twitter;615547560049160193]https://twitter.com/cbs6jennifer/status/615547560049160193[/video]

Seems very talented, imo, unless it is paint by the numb3rs.. This sure looks familiar. I think I've seen this painting before.
Convict paintings must be a fairly profitable big business, both inside US prisons and beyond. I remember LA Serial killer Derrick Todd Lee's paintings stirring up a hornet's nest after being auctioned to the public. DTL is serving LWOP in LA's Angola Prison.

Website obtains, sells convicted killer's art - Jan 30, 2012
http://www.wafb.com/story/16635022/convicted-baton-rouge-serial-killer-sells-artwork-from-prison

BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) -
South Louisiana serial killer, Derrick Todd Lee's artwork has somehow slipped from behind his cell at death row. It is now on sale to the public and the mother of a victim he is suspected of murdering is outraged.

Lee's drawings are listed for sale on a website that advertises and sells inmate artwork. Angola Prison Warden Burl Cane says he was surprised to hear Lee's work was posted there.
<snipped - read more - view DTL artwork>

Reminds me of this artist.

https://trufflehunting.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/thomas-kinkade7.jpg

It looks a lot like a Thomas Kinkade style painting, IMO. Could be inspired by or a copy of a TK work.
http://thomaskinkade.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member