NY NY - Colin Gillis, 18, Tupper Lake, 11 March 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of Colin’s friends are reading here, please tell investigators what you know about that night. It’s time to bring Colin home.

WHERE is Colin? Someone please help the family find him. Post here anonymously.

WHERE is Colin? Someone please help the family find him. Post here anonymously.
I have a hard time with AT's account. Who provided the liquor for the underage drinking party? LE could start by charging that person. They should also interview all of Austen's older friends, like CH. Do we have a list of who was at the party?

I have a hard time with AT's account. Who provided the liquor for the underage drinking party? LE could start by charging that person. They should also interview all of Austen's older friends, like CH. Do we have a list of who was at the party?

I also have a hard time with AT's account!!

We do not have a list of who was at the party.

We also do not have a copy of the police report from that evening, which bugs me.

AT was dating a girl BN at the time. I am fairly certain that BN was at the party at the time as she posted on her FB that evening about all the fights between family and friends. BN would have been pregnant at the time and therefor ( I am hoping) sober and could maybe give an accurate report of events as they unfolded. BN also has relatives in LE.
(Just saying'.)

IMO

I think this case CAN be solved.
What is LE doing on this case?

I hope this if the year!!

Justice for Colin!!

So the truth may be out there... if only some of the kids at the party will come forward.

How about the possible fight at the party? Who was the other person involved?

I'm curious as to why Colin stayed at the party when his closest friends had left. I wish that we had access to what his friends said about that. Also, I didn't realize that the State Police didn't get out there to look for Colin for half an hour at least..it was originally reported they were there in ten minutes I believe. What did the police report when they went to the area Colin was last seen ? Did they actually drive out to Pole Dam Road (?) or any other nearby side roads that night? Wasn't his driver's license found in the area of Pole Dam Road? I was looking Pole Dam Road up and saw that the road ends at a dam. A desolate place. I have always felt that Colin met up with the wrong person(s)that night..someone from party he had attended..bad cop..or random abduction..in my opinion. One other thing..the newspaper editor that reported seeing Colin on the road that night..if he had a small truck as I believe was reported on these threads..why not stop and let him get a ride in the bed of the truck..then there would be no danger to him or his mother. I pray to God that Colin's family gets closure soon..it has been way too long.

Please bring Colin home to his family...I pray for this every day. How would you feel if it was your loved one?

I'm curious as to why Colin stayed at the party when his closest friends had left. I wish that we had access to what his friends said about that. Also, I didn't realize that the State Police didn't get out there to look for Colin for half an hour at least..it was originally reported they were there in ten minutes I believe. What did the police report when they went to the area Colin was last seen ? Did they actually drive out to Pole Dam Road (?) or any other nearby side roads that night? Wasn't his driver's license found in the area of Pole Dam Road? I was looking Pole Dam Road up and saw that the road ends at a dam. A desolate place. I have always felt that Colin met up with the wrong person(s)that night..someone from party he had attended..bad cop..or random abduction..in my opinion. One other thing..the newspaper editor that reported seeing Colin on the road that night..if he had a small truck as I believe was reported on these threads..why not stop and let him get a ride in the bed of the truck..then there would be no danger to him or his mother. I pray to God that Colin's family gets closure soon..it has been way too long.

I also wish we knew more details about the party and the fight. Did LE actually go to the party and break it up? Were they able to interview people on scene or did the interviews begin the next day? So many unanswered questions!!

I have never believed that this was a random abduction. In fact, I think more people then not know who the suspect is in that town. Thats JMO. Regarding the newspaper editor, I think he did exactly the right thing by going to LE. Stopping on a desolate road with your elderly mom in the wee hours due to someones erratic behavior...yeah, probably not a good idea. Going to LE was a good idea!

It has been way too long with no answers.

Justice for Colin!

Bring Colin Home!

:bump: for Colin!

Let's not see 6 long years pass without answers...

:candle:

On other crime sleuthing sites, there is a quite a bit of speculation about the fight and what happened. Someone with the last name beginning with L supposedly was the bully ... and many think he knows what happened to Colin. Seems some kids were afraid to speak up at the time but so much time has gone by.... please... .if you were at the party, know something, or can help... make up a name and post here. Or contact the police. There are ways to be anonymous and do the right thing. Help Colin's family bring him home.

i also wish we knew more details about the party and the fight. Did le actually go to the party and break it up? Were they able to interview people on scene or did the interviews begin the next day? So many unanswered questions!!

I have never believed that this was a random abduction. In fact, i think more people then not know who the suspect is in that town. Thats jmo. Regarding the newspaper editor, i think he did exactly the right thing by going to le. Stopping on a desolate road with your elderly mom in the wee hours due to someones erratic behavior...yeah, probably not a good idea. Going to le was a good idea!

It has been way too long with no answers.

Justice for colin!

Bring colin home!

^^ this.

On other crime sleuthing sites, there is a quite a bit of speculation about the fight and what happened. Someone with the last name beginning with L supposedly was the bully ... and many think he knows what happened to Colin. Seems some kids were afraid to speak up at the time but so much time has gone by.... please... .if you were at the party, know something, or can help... make up a name and post here. Or contact the police. There are ways to be anonymous and do the right thing. Help Colin's family bring him home.

And THAT ^^^^

:please:

Someone PLEASE bring Colin home!!!!!!!!!

EBM
That's a little too vague to be useful, even for off-board sleuthing. There are quite a few L surnames that are common in the area (Lanthier and Laflamme, for example).

EBM
That's a little too vague to be useful, even for off-board sleuthing. There are quite a few L surnames that are common in the area (Lanthier and Laflamme, for example).

It's all the info that I have read though.... someone hinted that a well connected person in town had same last name. Been looking but not finding anything yet.

:bump:

Where is Colin???

:candle:

:websleuther:

Question for everyone & anyone willing to ponder it...

To you, in Colin's missing case, what is "occam's razor"??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb