NY NY - Corrie Anderson, 36, Jamestown, 28 Oct 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dream,
Thanks for posting the link. When I wrote to them, I listed about 7 murdered/missing people from our area that are still unsolved cases. I hope my email raises a RED FLAG! An outside source to trust & get to the bottom of things may be just the ticket.
Unfortunately, I doubt very much anything will happen from my email. Sigh. Hopefully others will write in about our murdered victims & missing people. If enough people write to them....maybe something will happen.

Psycho

Thank you for doing this ...
Is there anything else we can do? Too bad, Freedom of Information, doesn't allow us more access to case information - on the old cases or updates on what is happening on current cases.
What happens next?

What happens next?? THAT is the question of the day! No word from LE, search organizers, or the family. The websites are way too quiet. FindCorrie.com, and Yahoo...way behind on their updates. Why even bother trying to post there?? Is there anything else we can do?? Do we keep searching on our own without even a clue if we are even close to an area of interest?? Does the family even want us out there searching??? Is there going to be another search??? I hate to say this, BUT Perhaps it is time to get on with our lives, and if the family or who ever is in charge of this whole thing needs us, they will let us know??? My heart is with Corrie and her family... but the silence saddens me. What DO we do???

What happens next?? THAT is the question of the day! No word from LE, search organizers, or the family. The websites are way too quiet. FindCorrie.com, and Yahoo...way behind on their updates. Why even bother trying to post there?? Is there anything else we can do?? Do we keep searching on our own without even a clue if we are even close to an area of interest?? Does the family even want us out there searching??? Is there going to be another search??? I hate to say this, BUT Perhaps it is time to get on with our lives, and if the family or who ever is in charge of this whole thing needs us, they will let us know??? My heart is with Corrie and her family... but the silence saddens me. What DO we do???

Excellent post! I feel & think the same way.

Woman abducted yesterday on Big Tree Rd. by her husband. You can read the article in today's Post Journal.

This is just too much! Too many missing/murdered women in our area.

We will also include a picture of Corrie at Kellisue's vigil on Sunday!

The Institution people are starting to head into the area. Maybe there is some way to get Corrie's info spread to them?? I am at the Institution for my daughter's softball games. Let me look and ask around about what we all could do to get the vacationer's support.

Hey, everyone ...
Check out Davidlohr.net - the criminal report daily ...
spread the word ...
Chautauqua County - what a great safe place to raise a family ...:rolleyes:

3View Search and Recovery: They looked for Corrie A in this last search.
From what I found out, they will not disclose anything to the public. All information goes to law enforcement.

Yesterday I sent an email to WKBW t.v. to see if they would send an investigative reporter to our county. After the latest kidnapping I felt compeled to do something to help resolve the missing/murdered vicitm cases. There are just TOO many IMO.

We will also remember Corrie Anderson at the National Vigil For Hope tomorrow. Her family and friends are in our prayers. May there be closure soon for everyone.
Sunday May 17, 2009

7pm-8pm

Rail Trail Montgomery St.

Johnstown, New York

small gathering to remember Kellisue and other missing children and adults

http://nationalvigilforhope.org/

Bumping for Corrie and her family....Keeping you all close in prayer

Bumping for Corrie and her family....Keeping you all close in prayer

Ditto...

To also include all those who have helped search for Corrie and in doing so, have also helped her family!

May God bless ALL those individuals, who've offered their help, in any way! I pray one day Corrie will be found and closure will allow some sense of peace in this tragedy.

-Mish :cry:

I'm late in thinking again. This weekend is the Gus Macker and Rib Fest. It would be the prime time to get Corrie on the news again. Both my boys have already left for it and I have to go to my daughter's softball game.

Maybe someone local can hand out fliers or something. I don't know, but this stand still is driving me insane. If I were the family I would be badgering people for information.

And like someone else said, there are way to many missing women in Chautauqua County. If you look at neighboring counties it's the same thing. I've been looking into making a chart of the locations they were last seen and dates. I just don't believe in coincidence. Maybe none of the cases are related but it won't hurt to check it out.

WNY is too small a community to have so many missing women. :(

I have been wondering if Kellisue and Corrie could be linked as well as some of the others in the New York State Area, I wonder if Law enforcement ever considered that there could possibly be a not so nice person travelling the northeast and hurting women? It is very possible. Every angle should be explored. It seems better than the stand still both cases are at.

I have been wondering if Kellisue and Corrie could be linked as well as some of the others in the New York State Area, I wonder if Law enforcement ever considered that there could possibly be a not so nice person travelling the northeast and hurting women? It is very possible. Every angle should be explored. It seems better than the stand still both cases are at.
---------------------------------------------

I thought so as well.
I have a list of many NY women who are missing.
There are at least 8 to 10 missing in the Johnstown/Albany/Schenectady area.
Most of those women are in their 30's and blonde and petite.

Corrie A lives quite a distance away. I think I read on David Lohr site that he didn't feel Corrie A linked to others.
I will find that article.

There are other missing women on NY state site that I have not checked out yet.
I just went with the ones I could think of.
But remember, NY state site does not have Lutricia Steele on there, so others may not be either.

Being a resident of New York State it alarms me so many are missing. Knowing Lutricia Steele isn't listed makes me wonder how many aren't.

I have found the following names/victims either murdered/missing for Chautauqua County. As far as I know, there are a total of 16 victims.

1983 Jane Doe
1990 Rebecca Nicholson
Benjamin Gonzalez-Reyes
1990 Judith McElheny
1997 Lori Ceci Bova
2004 Yolanda Bindics
1984 Kathy Wilson
2008 Corrie Anderson
Beth Ann Brown
Carol Lambert
Patricia Laemmenhirt
1993 Melinda Juul
2006 Mark Troutman
2006 Jerry Nickerson
2006 Billy Taft
2008 Bruce Boje

It's not just that there are missing/murdered victims & grieving families...THERE ARE KILLERS ON THE LOOSE!

16 unsolved & cold cases are too many. Any ideas how to get these cases back on the forefront? Everyday that goes by there is no news, no searching, nothing.

Sigh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.
Back