GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would personally like to thank the people listening to the scanners for us. And, Ontariomom for taking the time to redo the pic. Awesome group here!

Seriously!! I second this!

Good for the 12 yo...with no tv access, etc

YET she still understood & knew enough that she and Little Sis weren't sticking around for perps return.

No need to obey all adults all the time.

So happy.

"The two were in a home in Richville, Friot reports. The man who lives in the home apparently returned them. The man is being questioned by police now."

UHM WHAT?:gaah:

I pray those sweet girls were NOT harmed.

Oh wow!

That's why he returned them: they ran to this gentleman's home:

Friot reports the two girls were abducted by two men, who earlier this evening took them to a home near Richville, and left them there, telling the girls not to leave.

Instead, the girls fled, and went looking for help. They went to the home of a man a source identifies as Jeff Stinson, who recognized them as the abducted girls and returned them to their home.

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/BREAKING-Girls-Alive-Safe-271328321.html

That is bizarre and amazing. Way to go brave girls !

Oh wow!

That's why he returned them: they ran to this gentleman's home:

Friot reports the two girls were abducted by two men, who earlier this evening took them to a home near Richville, and left them there, telling the girls not to leave.

Instead, the girls fled, and went looking for help. They went to the home of a man a source identifies as Jeff Stinson, who recognized them as the abducted girls and returned them to their home.

http://www.wwnytv.com/news/local/BREAKING-Girls-Alive-Safe-271328321.html

What awesome girls! Their parents must be so proud of them!

The article says that the men put them in a home, left and the girls ran to a neighbor, the man recognized them as the abducted girls and took them home. Hmmm!

it almost sounds like a weird prank just to scare them..... I mean....the abductors leave ....and tell the girls "don't leave". - did they really expect to them to stay? I wonder who owns the home where they were taken - I'm sure that's being investigated now.

Oh my gosh, needed to check on the girls before my head hit the pillow :happydance: thank goodness!

Nothing insightful to say, really - I've been following this thread, though. I refreshed and saw the header change to 'Found Safe' before the page loaded, and was so relieved. Thanks WebSleuths! You guys are amazing. :)

I am so glad these girls are okay - the Amish are really amazing. They also make the best wooden toys. lol. I am SO thrilled that everything turned out well and that their family got a happy ending. They seem to have super strong faith - even after the shooting in PA, they all went to the shooter's funeral and went to his wife's house to support her and let her know that they forgave her husband, so even IF **something** happened to the girls, I think they will have lots of support and strength to fall back on. The girls seem very smart and fearless - I'm glad they weren't restrained and were able to leave and seek help. Their guardian angels must have been working overtime. :)

Is this an odd coincidence? Mr. John Miller was quoted in a story the same day about community issues with horse manure on the streets.

http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/article/20140814/NEWS05/140819432

Amish horse manure causing stink in village of Heuvelton
By LARRY ROBINSON
JOHNSON NEWSPAPERS
PUBLISHED: THURSDAY, AUGUST 14, 2014 AT 1:23 AM

John M. Miller, an Amish farmer living on State Highway 184 just outside Heuvelton, said he has never thought much about the effects of horse manure on village streets, but that he has cleaned up his animals’ droppings on occasion.
“I’ve done it,” Mr. Miller said.
Mr. Miller said he also understands why some people might be concerned.
“The only thing I realize is that people don’t want their cars dirty and people don’t want their kids playing in it,” Mr. Miller said as he was eating an ice cream cone outside Stewarts. “I understand that. I’ve never been asked before.”

I read under the article, and the commenter said, it was a different John Miller, not the father. Different address there. Not that it matters now anyway, just thought you might want to know what they said :)

it almost sounds like a weird prank just to scare them..... I mean....the abductors leave ....and tell the girls "don't leave". - did they really expect to them to stay? I wonder who owns the home where they were taken - I'm sure that's being investigated now.

My parents had these sets of books growing up - I can't remember the names, but they were series of short stories and there were several books. Anyway, I do have a point - one of the stories was about a girl who was abducted, and she just started praying out loud in the back seat. All of the sudden, the kidnapper just stopped and told her to get out of the car and sped off. I never looked into it to verify it's authenticity, but it stuck with me -sometimes, criminals aren't smart or they get spooked.

I did realize that once we had the parents' names, but it is still part of this same community and likely part of the same family. John Miller only lives like one street down I think from the girls. I still don't think it was a coincidence.

It's been a while since I've seen 2 male perps involved in something like this....last one I can remember off the top off my head are those serial killers in California (Santa Ana?)...

YAY!!!! I'm so happy right now!!! I'm so glad this one ended happily!

I would personally like to thank the people listening to the scanners for us. And, Ontariomom for taking the time to redo the pic. Awesome group here!

YES thanks! and thank you Tarika for directing me to the the scanner thread earlier ....I never used it before!

Makes me wonder, if they had not have escaped, would they have been killed? Held? Being alive 24 hours later is rather unusual too if it was one of those classic sick abductions, imo---wondering if this could have been a ransom or revenge type situation (family personally targeted?)---Gosh, I hope so and hope this wasn't a sex crime.

Earlier I posted I hope they can escape like one of MJK's victims did :)rose: Kathlynn Shepard:rose:)---honestly, I didn't think there was a strong chance of this happening!!!

This is just so fantastic that they are out of harms way now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413