Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Murkywaters

Reaction score
Thumbnail

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Elease Farmer went missing from New York, NY on July 1, 1991

Demographics
Missing Age: 15 Years
Current Age: 45 Years
First Name: ELEASE
Middle Name--
Last Name: FARMER
Nickname/Alias--

Sex: Female
Height: 5' 3" (63 Inches)
Weight: 135 lbs
Race / Ethnicity: Black / African American

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact: July 1, 1991
NamUs Case Created: October 20, 2020
Last Known Location Map
County: New York County
Missing From Tribal Land: No
Primary Residence on Tribal Land--
Circumstances of Disappearance: Missing

Physical Description
Hair Color: Black
Left Eye Color: Brown
Right Eye Color: Brown

Distinctive Physical Features
No Information Entered

Clothing and Accessories
Clothing: LSW WHITE SHORT BLOUSE, BROWN SHORT, WHITE SHOES

I found an Elease Farmer on facebook who is from Roosevelt, NY, which is pretty close. The fb states she is high school generation 1993, which makes her about the right age.

Could it be her?
Oh that is really interesting. Maybe it’s her.. Elease Farmer is Not a common name!

I found an Elease Farmer on facebook who is from Roosevelt, NY, which is pretty close. The fb states she is high school generation 1993, which makes her about the right age.

Could it be her?
I looked it up and the images of her on the facebook page are of someone who looks short (could be 5'3") and is African American, so that matches.

If the person on facebook and MP are the same then this might be a case where someone in the family or LE forgot to notify.

Could it be her?

Could be, the one I found had posted to 2011, is their one more recent?
I found an alias Elease Morant last Facebook post 2019. The NamUs was created October 2020, so perhaps more recently looking for her?
If it’s Elease T Farmer/Morant perhaps authorities can check with Target as that was listed as place of employment.

There is an even more recent one. Same woman I believe. If so, thankfully she is Alice and well. Is her date of birth publicly available? There is a birthday near or around September 29th if it is her.

Bumping.
Should LE be informed of the Facebook profiles?

I have sent a message to the NamUs contact listed, because on Radaris I found a woman with the exact same name, age and also locations in and around NY. Probably the same you guys found on Fb.

I have sent a message to the NamUs contact listed, because on Radaris I found a woman with the exact same name, age and also locations in and around NY. Probably the same you guys found on Fb.
Any update on this?

All the NY teen MP’s that were entered on June 25th and October 19th, 2020 have been modified.

These cases were modified close to 6 months apart on either October 2023 or April 2024. As I stated in a previous thread, any one of them could be Cherries or Peaches.

These teen girls are all missing from New York last seen between November 1990 - July 1993.
Harriette Hoyt (15), Jessica Soto (14), Ebony Turer(12), Elease Farmer (15), Leona Rodriquez (16), Tanya Blaerove (15),Sharmeen Smalls (14), Inez Silvero (17) Glendaliz Valentine (17)

I am guessing the Gilgo Case has made Law Enforcement take a closer look at these missing cases, and modify their cases.

Although the modifications haven’t been made public, I am glad that they are continuing their investigations into these missing persons cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TAA
Back