NY NY - Ellery, Rte 17, WhtFem 30-37, UP15489 193UFNY, GSW, poss from Canada or Europe, note, clothes, Dec'83

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok, I used the Interpol site, and I came with two interesting results.

So, I entered the fender "Female" and for current age, I entered min age : 50 and l left the max age as it is.
I didn't do anything about the citizenship.

Our IUD can be of south American descent, and even a different citizenship while living in Europe or Canada.

CARVAJAL DE VENTUROLI, CILIA RUBY

ROSADO HERNANDEZ, EDITH DEL CARMEN

The age can fit reasonably well.
However, facial features seem to rule them out. No info about height, weight, and no additional info either beyond the administrative and photo :(

Hi all, sorry for not keep in touch about this case....I very carefully tried with a chairity missing persons site in the Netherlands, to get help with the search but they where not very helpfull, so I felt a little bit demotivated.....when I explained they said that if LE in America thought that this woman was from Europe or eventualy Dutch they would have, could have, should have contacted the Dutch Police to do inquiries.....

Nagging....looked at this woman so many times....I just going to throw her in....

[h=3]MISSING SINCE: December 1978
DOB: March 7, 1955
pamela-harvey.jpg
[/h]In December of 1978, Pamela Harvey (Rousseau) was last seen at her apartment complex on Lloyd Street, in the City of Greater Sudbury. She had left her son with her neighbour and never returned. Family had been expecting her for the Christmas holidays and she did not attend. When they began inquiring of her whereabouts, they discovered that she had been missing for some time. She is described as 5'6, 125 lbs., reddish/blonde hair, brown eyes. She was 23 years of age and it is unknown what she was wearing at the time of her disappearance. All her identification and personal belongings were left behind. Police investigation to date cannot rule out the possibility that Pamela has been a victim of foul play due to the duration of time since she went missing.
If you have any information regarding this incident, please contact the Greater
Sudbury Police (705) 675-9171 or Crime Stoppers (705) 675-TIPS (8477) or
1-800-222-TIPS (8477).

Nothing about a European history, dental jobs, IUD but just the look........ Your opinion please?

[h=3]So many times this lady crossed my mind, date of birth (different at different site and outsite estimated birth range) no named European connections, dental works and IUD but something about her face.....I'm just going to throw her in.......your opinion please.

MISSING SINCE: December 1978
pamela-harvey.jpg
[/h]In December of 1978, Pamela Harvey (Rousseau) was last seen at her apartment complex on Lloyd Street, in the City of Greater Sudbury. She had left her son with her neighbour and never returned. Family had been expecting her for the Christmas holidays and she did not attend. When they began inquiring of her whereabouts, they discovered that she had been missing for some time. She is described as 5'6, 125 lbs., reddish/blonde hair, brown eyes. She was 23 years of age and it is unknown what she was wearing at the time of her disappearance. All her identification and personal belongings were left behind. Police investigation to date cannot rule out the possibility that Pamela has been a victim of foul play due to the duration of time since she went missing.
1-800-222-TIPS (8477).

So many times this lady crossed my mind, date of birth (different at different site and outsite estimated birth range) no named European connections, dental works and IUD but something about her face.....I'm just going to throw her in.......your opinion please.

MISSING SINCE: December 1978
pamela-harvey.jpg

In December of 1978, Pamela Harvey (Rousseau) was last seen at her apartment complex on Lloyd Street, in the City of Greater Sudbury. She had left her son with her neighbour and never returned. Family had been expecting her for the Christmas holidays and she did not attend. When they began inquiring of her whereabouts, they discovered that she had been missing for some time. She is described as 5'6, 125 lbs., reddish/blonde hair, brown eyes. She was 23 years of age and it is unknown what she was wearing at the time of her disappearance. All her identification and personal belongings were left behind. Police investigation to date cannot rule out the possibility that Pamela has been a victim of foul play due to the duration of time since she went missing.
1-800-222-TIPS (8477).

Sorry, tried to throw away a post but I couldn't......

I think Pamela is probably too young since they said it appeared the UID had at least one child 15 years prior.

This case frustrates me so much. I wonder if she was a soldier's wife and had been stationed in Europe at some point.

I think Pamela is probably too young since they said it appeared the UID had at least one child 15 years prior.

This case frustrates me so much. I wonder if she was a soldier's wife and had been stationed in Europe at some point.

Yes, she is at least on the younger site of the age-range (if not to young) In the link you can find other info of the childbirth prior..let's say they state it a little different....

"According to one anthropologist, it appears that she had given birth to at least one child in the 15 years prior to her death". So this means IMO that it wasn't exacatly 15 years before her death but somewhere in the 15 years before her death.

http://icaremissingpersonscoldcases.yuku.com/sreply/1857/Unidentified-Female-in-1983-in-ElleryChautauqua-CountyNY

Yes, she is at least on the younger site of the age-range (if not to young) In the link you can find other info of the childbirth prior..let's say they state it a little different....

"According to one anthropologist, it appears that she had given birth to at least one child in the 15 years prior to her death". So this means IMO that it wasn't exacatly 15 years before her death but somewhere in the 15 years before her death.

http://icaremissingpersonscoldcases.yuku.com/sreply/1857/Unidentified-Female-in-1983-in-ElleryChautauqua-CountyNY

That is very true, I didn't look at it that way. I hope she's identified soon... she's gone way too long without a name.

Nagging....looked at this woman so many times....I just going to throw her in....

[h=3]MISSING SINCE: December 1978
pamela-harvey.jpg
1-800-222-TIPS (8477).

Nothing about a European history, dental jobs, IUD but just the look........ Your opinion please?
Reddish/blond hair rules her out IMO

At least this case is still getting attention north of the border.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/in-the-pocket-of-a-women-lying-dead-a-note-on-vancouver-motel-stationary-thats-mystified-police-for-33-years

Vancouver police would not discuss this case with Postmedia News, referring any questions to officers in New York.

Shortly after the murder, Chautauqua police contacted Vancouver sex workers’ advocate Sally DeQuadros to ask for assistance, but she was unable to find anyone who knew the victim, Sarti reported.

DeQuadros said in 1991 that she remained haunted by the case. “Someone out there is missing a mother, a sister or a daughter. They have a right to know what happened to her and to give her her name and her dignity back.”

Thank you for the link, some new information there, also this sketch of her I have not seen before.

compisite-sketch-of-jane-doe-chautauqua-county-sheriff-imag.jpg

This case was added last year to the FBI’s CODIS DNA database and the U.S. Justice Department’s missing person’s NamUs database, after a larger police department in Erie, Penn., re-analyzed the three-decade-old evidence.
Interesting
Holder has scanned Internet chat rooms for tips and re-watched a videotaped police interview done years ago with a convicted killer, serving a life sentence in an Oklahoma prison, who had boasted of killing Jane Doe.
the letters and numbers might have been code for three internal phone lines at New York’s John F. Kennedy airport.
She was in her 30s, white, 5-foot-3, with brown eyes and shoulder-length brown hair. She had a wart above her left eye, a large mole behind her left ear, a scar on her throat, and had expensive dental work with gold fillings. She had had at least one child, possibly 15 years before her death.
There were possible sightings of a woman matching her description at a Pennsylvania truck stop the day before her murder, which may suggest she was travelling east

Thank you for the link, some new information there, also this sketch of her I have not seen before.

compisite-sketch-of-jane-doe-chautauqua-county-sheriff-imag.jpg

Interesting

Thanks for the post. The info changes all the time a tiny little bit. Especialy around the birth of a child. A lot of missing woman....but in most cases there is no noticibel Canadian or Europian connection or there is simply no information about that.... I will keep on searching for her.

From Canada, ...traveling to? Just some thoughts about the taken route and where she was found....According to a journalist the numbers on the Blue Boy note (Vancouver, BC, Canada) could have been internal phonenumbers of JFK airport. She was traveling probably east, was she on her way toJKF? The logical route from Erie, PA to JFK is different (route 80 would havebeen more logical) and not the route she was found. I find it strange that shewas found on the illogical side of the road if she was travelling east. Youhave to cross the road ... maybe she tried to escape from the car/truck ... andthen shot while crossing the road, but if she tried to escape wouldn’t it bemore logical to run in the fields on the site of the car/truck she was sitting…theright seat…..

Hello, I'm new here. Could those numbers be mileage? Like from point A to B?

Welcome to WS ZooMomma! :)

I was thinking it could refer to place names too. I thought (due to the Canadian connection) that the first line could have something to do with Saskatoon or Saskatchewan... But that is a wild guess on my behalf.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carzytoaster
Back