VERDICT WATCH NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, Jul 2020 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can that work in their favor is what baffles me.I suspect she's right but it doesn't put her client in a favorable light, IMO.

How can the jurors not see this in the same way we do? i.e. pilot made a lot of money, got lots of over the top "perks" but he saw nothing? It just makes the pilot look greedy/without morals. Oh and I think he's lying, that he never thought anything untoward was happening. Jurors are seeing this, too. So, for me, 98% of what he says means nothing.

How can the jurors not see this in the same way we do? i.e. pilot made a lot of money, got lots of over the top "perks" but he saw nothing? It just makes the pilot look greedy/without morals. Oh and I think he's lying, that he never thought anything untoward was happening. Jurors are seeing this, too. So, for me, 98% of what he says means nothing.
Sorry O.T. but @MrsWatson , tres difficile to recognize you, when you repeatedly change your appearance. :D

Victim describes alleged sex abuse by Epstein and Maxwell
By Ben Feuerherd and Tamar Lapin

The first accuser to take the stand, identified as Jane, described how Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein abused her over a number of years starting in 1994 when she was 14 years old.

In one instance, she said Maxwell and Epstein brought her up a staircase into Epstein’s bedroom at his Palm Beach mansion and started undressing.

“They moved me over to the bed and took their clothes off. And they started to sort’ve like fondle each other,” Jane said, adding that they “casually” giggled about it.

“They asked me to take my top off. Then there were hands everywhere,” she said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So sick and so incriminating. She is worse than Epstein, IMO.

Totally agree.
This is really catty.
Did you see his shoes?
MOO.
Hope I don't get in trouble for this one.

The then-14-year-old was at Camp Interlochen in Michigan that summer when she was between seventh and eighth grades. Her dad had died suddenly of leukemia about nine months earlier, and her family had lost their home.

She was sitting on a bench with her friends when a “tall, billowy” woman came over with a Yorkshire terrier dog, and a man soon followed.

“[My] classmates left and I was there by myself eating my ice cream and the man sat across from me,” she said.

“He seemed very interested to know what I thought about the camp,” adding that he was a benefactor who gave musically gifted kids scholarships.

She identified the man and woman as Epstein and Maxwell.

'Just turned into this orgy': First accuser testifies at Ghislaine Maxwell trial

The then-14-year-old was at Camp Interlochen in Michigan that summer when she was between seventh and eighth grades. Her dad had died suddenly of leukemia about nine months earlier, and her family had lost their home.

She was sitting on a bench with her friends when a “tall, billowy” woman came over with a Yorkshire terrier dog, and a man soon followed.

“[My] classmates left and I was there by myself eating my ice cream and the man sat across from me,” she said.

“He seemed very interested to know what I thought about the camp,” adding that he was a benefactor who gave musically gifted kids scholarships.

'Just turned into this orgy': First accuser testifies at Ghislaine Maxwell trial
No words. They epitomized pure evil. She's goin' down. MOO.

“It wasn’t a pool house,” she quipped on the stand when asked to describe Epstein’s home. At the time, the accuser said, she lived in a pool house with her three brothers and her mom, whom she shared a bed with.

OMG. He took them under his wing. The family that lost their home.
How must her mother be feeling today?
MOO.

“It wasn’t a pool house,” she quipped on the stand when asked to describe Epstein’s home. At the time, the accuser said, she lived in a pool house with her three brothers and her mom, whom she shared a bed with.

OMG. He took them under his wing. The family that lost their home.
How must her mother be feeling today?
MOO.

It's like the guidebook to trafficking and predatory behavior.

MOO

4 minutes ago
Accuser testifies she received payment from Epstein victim fund

The first Maxwell and Epstein accuser who took the stand Tuesday said she received a multimillion-dollar payment from a victim fund setup by the financier’s estate.

Because of that, the accuser, identified as “Jane,” told Assistant US Attorney Alison Moe that she agreed to dismiss a civil suit in 2020 that she brought against Maxwell and Epstein.

Jane said she ultimately received more than $2 million from the fund and added she has no financial stake in the outcome of Maxwell’s criminal trial.
Were I on this jury I would be psyched to know she's been well compensated for her suffering. In no way diminishes her credibility, IMO.

4 minutes ago
Accuser testifies she received payment from Epstein victim fund

The first Maxwell and Epstein accuser who took the stand Tuesday said she received a multimillion-dollar payment from a victim fund setup by the financier’s estate.

Because of that, the accuser, identified as “Jane,” told Assistant US Attorney Alison Moe that she agreed to dismiss a civil suit in 2020 that she brought against Maxwell and Epstein.

Jane said she ultimately received more than $2 million from the fund and added she has no financial stake in the outcome of Maxwell’s criminal trial.
Were I on this jury I would be psyched to know she's been well compensated for her suffering. In no way diminishes her credibility, IMO.

Me too. If there was no culpability, why would they pay out? Also, money is very nice. Recovering your self worth has no price tag.

@jkbjournalist
·
44m

Another fun day at the SDNY courthouse. Waited in line early at 6:30 — got a good place in line. Then they send the media to another entrance where we file in — then suddenly the officers bark at us to get out! we are directed to go back to the first entrance — now at end of line

FFcbvfQXwAY8viq

19m

Now the thermal scanners don’t work.

5m

Still waiting to get through security.

4m

If I ever get through security I will only be able to get in an overflow courtroom where the images on the screen are so small we can’t see who is speaking.

Thanks you for doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members