VERDICT WATCH NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, Jul 2020 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
2min

The prosecutor asks about defense attacks of the $5 million settlement she got from the Epstein victims fund, of which she received roughly $2.9 million.

Q: Jane, in your own words, can you tell the jury what that money meant to you? (She cries, wiping her eyes with a tissue)

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
3min

"I wish I never received that money in the first place because of what happened," she says.

Her testimony concludes. Afternoon recess.

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
5min

The next witness, "Matt," is also testifying under a pseudonym because he's "Jane's" ex-boyfriend; disclosing his name could identify her.

From her testimony: Q. While you were together, did you ever tell Matt that you'd been sexually abused by Maxwell and Epstein?
A. Yes.

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
4min

Judge Nathan says courtroom sketch artists should not precisely draw "Matt's" features, either. (Sketches of "Jane" were obscured at the face.) He's called to the witness box, is sworn in, and explains the use of the pseudonym.

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
32s

He tells the jury he's been employed on and off as an actor on a TV show for the past 15 years.
Q: "How do you know Jane?"
A: "She's my ex-girlfriend." She says they were together between 2006 to 2014, approximately — moving into together one year into the relationship.

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
2min

Q: Did there come a time when she told you why Jeffrey Epstein gave her money?
A: Yes.
Asked about what she said, he replies: "She never went into detail. She just said that it wasn't pretty."

2min

Q: Did she ever use the word 'massage'?
Defense: Objection—leading
Nathan: Overruled. I'll allow it.

·
3min

Did she ever tell you that there was a woman in the house?
Q: Did she tell you that the woman in the house made her feel comfortable?

1min

"Matt," about a comment by "Jane": "She'd just say to me: 'Matt,' the money wasn't free."

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
1min

Ex-federal prosecutor @MitchellEpner
who previously led intake in sex trafficking prosecutions in the District of N.J., offers his analysis on the legal backdrop of "Matt's" testimony. Maxwell's opened the door, he says.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FFjWNlVXEAU16e-?format=png&name=small

(See tweet for quote)

·
2min

Extremely fast testimony. Prosecution wraps shortly. Maxwell's lawyer, Bobbi Sternheim, declines to cross-examine him.
Here’s the quote in that tweet…

upload_2021-12-1_16-44-58.png

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·

Next witness: Daniel Besselsen, assistant VP of finance at Interlochen, the arts academy at the center of Jane's story.

·

Besselsen confirms Epstein was a donor to Interlochen, describes the "Jeffrey Epstein Scholarship Lodge." A photo of the lodge is entered into evidence.

28s

Proceedings are adjourned for the day.

I guess what I mean is where is the outrage? I watch the news and haven’t seen much. It’s like it’s being sept under the rug. Nothing to see here! It’s upsetting.

I wonder that, too. Where are the activists against pedophiles, whose own family members were victimized by poor pedos? Yes, these poor men had to snatch, do their thing and kill them quickly. No special orders for them, no mansions, no private jets.

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
1min

Ex-federal prosecutor @MitchellEpner
who previously led intake in sex trafficking prosecutions in the District of N.J., offers his analysis on the legal backdrop of "Matt's" testimony. Maxwell's opened the door, he says.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FFjWNlVXEAU16e-?format=png&name=small

(See tweet for quote)

·I enjoy the legal explanation, it helps explain so much, as the hearsay rule is a very tricky rule to understand
2min

Extremely fast testimony. Prosecution wraps shortly. Maxwell's lawyer, Bobbi Sternheim, declines to cross-examine him.

Ghislaine and her siblings stared “Jane” down as she was on the witness stand, and as she left court Jane was loudly sobbing

I wonder that, too. Where are the activists against pedophiles, whose own family members were victimized by poor pedos? Yes, these poor men had to snatch, do their thing and kill them quickly. No special orders for them, no mansions, no private jets.
I was expecting after the testimony of the past two days, the media would jump at the opportunity to increase ratings and more actively report on the Maxwell trial. Sadly I was very wrong. This is beyond frustrating. The victims of SA deserve a voice. That voice is being withheld from them.

I was expecting after the testimony of the past two days, the media would jump at the opportunity to increase ratings and more actively report on the Maxwell trial. Sadly I was very wrong. This is beyond frustrating. The victims of SA deserve a voice. That voice is being withheld from them.

You sure do have to wonder what the reason is for the proverbial sticking the toe in the sand and whistling to the sky as in, "nothing to see here". I will openly admint I assume there's some conflict of interest going on. As in, there are LOADS of people connected to (in some way) both Maxwell and Epstein (that we haven't already heard about), and the degenerate lifestyle they were known for, and they do not want their names coming out.

Pure speculation of course as I have no proof but, it's the only thing that makes sense to me, as to why MSM is breezing right past this.

jmo

You sure do have to wonder what the reason is for the proverbial sticking the toe in the sand and whistling to the sky as in, "nothing to see here". I will openly admint I assume there's some conflict of interest going on. As in, there are LOADS of people connected to (in some way) both Maxwell and Epstein (that we haven't already heard about), and the degenerate lifestyle they were known for, and they do not want their names coming out.

Pure speculation of course as I have no proof but, it's the only thing that makes sense to me, as to why MSM is breezing right past this.

jmo
Those people who do not want their names coming out must be pretty powerful and influential to keep MSM from intruding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc