NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has never entered my mind. Why do you think that she might be pardoned?

Historically presidents sometimes pardon people they know and/or who have supporters advocating for their pardon. The President knows GM. Any decent defense attorney would be lobbying for a pardon through whatever White House channels are available.
JMO

Has anyone else besides me wondered if GM will be pardoned within the next few weeks? Of course she won’t be off the hook since NY State could still pursue charges and civil cases could still go forward and potentially impoverish her. But by the time NYS gets a case going she could be long gone...with whatever money she has squirreled away. I imagine her attorneys are working this angle 24/7. Time will tell.
JMO

I wouldn’t be surprised if he pardoned her. I remember when he wished her luck.
I also wouldn’t be surprised if there is a posthumous pardon for Epstein.
MOO

They are keeping her incredibly secure. Makes me wonder what is the true reason for her safety? I really do not think it is to find her guilty and sentence her to prison for life. Taking her money as reparations seems probable. But she is bound to have money hidden everywhere that will never be found. Are her pedo pals being blackmailed for more payments? And by who?

A judge denied Ghislaine Maxwell's renewed bid to be released on bail, saying she's still a flight risk (msn.com)

A judge denied Ghislaine Maxwell's renewed bid to be released on bail, saying she's still a flight risk

Kelly McLaughlin

29 mins ago
  • US District Judge Alison Nathan denied Ghislaine Maxwell's renewed bid to be released on bail on Monday.
  • Judge Nathan said Maxwell is a flight risk - the same reason her first request for bail was denied.
  • Maxwell's lawyers had offered a $US28.5 million bail in her application, $US22.5 million of which was from assets belonging to Maxwell and her husband, Scott Borgerson.
  • Maxwell is being held at Brooklyn's Metropolitan Detention Centre as she awaits trial on charges tied to allegations of sexually trafficking minors with now-dead sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
  • Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
A judge denied Ghislaine Maxwell's second bid to be released on bail, saying the multimillionaire and longtime associate of now-dead sex offender Jeffrey Epstein is still a flight risk.

People who have been pardoned can't take the fifth to avoid self-incrimination when called to testify in other trials, so this would be enormously stupid for DJT, especially if the E. Jean Carroll case goes to trial.

Hi and welcome to WS. :) Yes it would be true that GM could not take the fifth when testifying in her civil cases filed by victims of Epstein and GM. But would GM be called to testify as a witness in the E. Jean Carroll defamation case? Maybe I’ve missed something.

I hope DT isn't following this thread - we wouldn't want to put ideas into his head!

This is about G. Maxwell being denied bail. As far as I can tell, no one else is in jail on pedo charges. Although I could name MANY politicians, insiders, outsiders, who deserve to have her as an adjoining cell mate.

Attorney General William Barr met personally with Jeffrey Epstein's cellmate to question him after he had been transferred out of a cell he shared with the multimillionaire sex offender the day before his suicide

Last edited:
Attorney General William Barr met personally with Jeffrey Epstein's cellmate to question him after he had been transferred out of a cell he shared with the multimillionaire sex offender the day before his suicide
Strange?

Not at all. Barr and JE traveled in the same social circles and since Barr is - or was - one of Trump's errand boys, he needed to find out firsthand what the former cellmate knew about JE. When you're at the top of the power structure, nothing you do is strange.

Ghislaine was found in her hideout because of her mobile phone - I won't be taking my phone with me when I want to disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova