NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“This is only one of two depositions Maxwell gave in this case and not even the most important deposition,” said David Boies, the prominent attorney representing Giuffre.

More explosive details are yet to come out, he said.

“What you see and what was released is only the beginning of revelations about the scope and scale of Epstein/Max trafficking ring. We are finally seeing how it operated, a bit of who was involved beyond what is publicly known,” Boies said. “This is only a small part of the evidence that was accumulated during our civil case.”

Lawyers say these documents only show a sliver of evidence they've gathered against Maxwell. Next up: Maxwell's other deposition, taken in July 2016, by famed lawyer David Boies.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/maxwe...2.1354698377.1603424256-1675003578.1596479101
Ghislaine Maxwell flew into a rage, hit table during 2016 deposition

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/inside-ghislaine-maxwells-absurd-deposition/
“An awful fantasist,” Maxwell called Giuffre, “ . . . an absolute total liar and you all know she lied on multiple things . . . her entire story is one giant tissue of lies.”
An unfortunate image, that tissue.
How telling that Maxwell didn’t prevaricate here. For someone who claims not to know anything about this decades-long criminal enterprise, how could Maxwell have been so sure Giuffre is a liar who is lying about everything?
After all, you can’t prove a negative.
This entire deposition is yet another violation of Epstein’s victims. But what it lacks in detail it more than makes up for in character study, revealing Maxwell as the vile, vainglorious, supercilious and unremorseful criminal she’s accused of being.

Should some of these young girls and/or their families have known better? Hell yeah!! Did they know better and should they be blamed? Hell no!! Bewitched by BIG bank accounts and extremely entitled lifestyles, these babies were victimized by well known "jetsetters" who were household names. It is the same as any street child trafficked for money, just better locales. Pimps are pimps are pimps are pimps no matter their hoity toity addresses or the haute couture label on their clothes. Victimizers must be held accountable - at least, that's what I think.

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports
·
9h
Though his attorneys, Alan Dershowitz asks a federal judge to unredact all mentions of his name in the unsealed files of the Giuffre v. Maxwell docket.

"He has nothing to hide," they write.

upload_2020-10-23_9-26-49.png

You know, I've been keeping up on this case in the news, but really, what can you say about it? She's vile, all these people need to be named and shamed and she deserves zero quarter. There is nothing else WS appropriate in my thoughts about this case or her.

I do wish her longevity, though. That's my something nice to say.

This is so much deeper than what it appears to be. It’s not just about underage girls being victimized. Look at the people involved. The men and women perps. Power and influence the visitors wielded back home. Now they’re compromised. Who owns them now and why? Who is benefitting from the little black book of names?

In her deposition, Maxwell confirmed that the following day she sent an email, stating: “Have some info. Call me when you have a moment.” The recipient’s name is redacted but the subject matter – Giuffre – and timing strongly suggest that it went to Prince Andrew.

“What did you discuss on that call?” Giuffre’s lawyer had asked Maxwell. “I don’t have any specific knowledge of that call,” Maxwell replied.

[...]

Maxwell was unclear when, exactly, a conversation took place, but said they did speak “at some point”. Asked what they talked about, Maxwell said: “Just what a liar she is.”

Prince Andrew asked Ghislaine Maxwell about accuser, documents suggest

I know, right? I'd bet she truly believes she is deserving of the royal treatment, even in jail! It's absurd. Just goes to show you a little about her self-awareness, or should I say, lack thereof. Look at this sh...

Prince Andrew wears face covering as he's seen for first time since Ghislaine Maxwell files | Daily Mail Online

"It was today claimed the heiress, 58, lost 25lbs in weight after going without food for 20 hours and being improperly fed, reported The Telegraph.

As part of 'Operation GGO', a get Ghislaine out of jail campaign, public relations veteran Brian Basham is claiming her treatment in a New York prison is against her human rights. He has offered his services to the family for free.

He told the newspaper: 'She is unable to talk to her sisters and their letters are being vindictively not given to her. She is a vegan and she is not getting the proper nutrition.

'She has lost 25lbs in jail but when she complained they took away her weighing machine so she could not weigh herself.'"

Operation GGO?!?! What in the fresh hell. These people think they are above the law, all of them, and for a while they were. I really hope she is there for the rest of her sorry life. Makes me furious.

In her deposition, Maxwell confirmed that the following day she sent an email, stating: “Have some info. Call me when you have a moment.” The recipient’s name is redacted but the subject matter – Giuffre – and timing strongly suggest that it went to Prince Andrew.

“What did you discuss on that call?” Giuffre’s lawyer had asked Maxwell. “I don’t have any specific knowledge of that call,” Maxwell replied.

[...]

Maxwell was unclear when, exactly, a conversation took place, but said they did speak “at some point”. Asked what they talked about, Maxwell said: “Just what a liar she is.”

Prince Andrew asked Ghislaine Maxwell about accuser, documents suggest

I guess the real problem that I have with all of this Epstein stuff, other than the victims, of course, is that if you’re a run of the mill, average person on the street, and you fall in with a bad crowd, ok it’s a bad crowd. You could spend time in jail for your choices. But as a person of high esteem, elected politician, royalty, dictator, extreme wealth, you’re in a position that requires more, not less correct choices. If you want to be bad, renounce your position and take a spot in the line with the rest of us. And you can be bad all you want. And then pay the price. But if you’re special, whether through hard work, birth or some lucky star that fell across your path, act like you are special. If you’re a pro ball player, don’t get busted for drugs. The youth of your country looks up to you. What kind of example are you? If you’re a prince, act like royalty. If you’re an elected official, don’t disappoint the people you represent. I don’t want to know what you do in your spare time that is less than admirable. If you do not want to be judged at a higher level, then don’t live up there. Is it that difficult to live scandal free? Don’t most of us live scandal free?

I guess the real problem that I have with all of this Epstein stuff, other than the victims, of course, is that if you’re a run of the mill, average person on the street, and you fall in with a bad crowd, ok it’s a bad crowd. You could spend time in jail for your choices. But as a person of high esteem, elected politician, royalty, dictator, extreme wealth, you’re in a position that requires more, not less correct choices. If you want to be bad, renounce your position and take a spot in the line with the rest of us. And you can be bad all you want. And then pay the price. But if you’re special, whether through hard work, birth or some lucky star that fell across your path, act like you are special. If you’re a pro ball player, don’t get busted for drugs. The youth of your country looks up to you. What kind of example are you? If you’re a prince, act like royalty. If you’re an elected official, don’t disappoint the people you represent. I don’t want to know what you do in your spare time that is less than admirable. If you do not want to be judged at a higher level, then don’t live up there. Is it that difficult to live scandal free? Don’t most of us live scandal free?

If you're in a position of power, like a dictator, you can make whatever choices you want, and throw a propaganda spin on it after. Royalty, traditionally, had all the power, so much so that a prince a few hundred years ago could have any woman or girl he wanted, whether she was underage or not, or chop the queen's head off if you tired of her. Randy Andy was acting like a prince, he simply got caught. Whether you're born into the 0.01%, like GM, or you destroy your opponents, like Stalin, to become dictator, power only magnifies who you are at your core. The rich and powerful are generally untouchable, unless the Miami Herald reporters sniff out a lead on your shadow life!

Are there any new players that need to be added to GM’s little black book of sexual predators? Virgin Island AG was going for the flight logs. Did they get them? Or any new people anywhere on line/in the news that are protesting that they’re not involved in perverted sexual predator actions? I’m thinking there will be more players added as her case moves forward. Maybe that’s how her family is planning on getting her out of jail? They’ve been in the news that GM needs to be treated better. No vegan food given to her. Etc.

Are there any new players that need to be added to GM’s little black book of sexual predators? Virgin Island AG was going for the flight logs. Did they get them? Or any new people anywhere on line/in the news that are protesting that they’re not involved in perverted sexual predator actions? I’m thinking there will be more players added as her case moves forward. Maybe that’s how her family is planning on getting her out of jail? They’ve been in the news that GM needs to be treated better. No vegan food given to her. Etc.

And yet there are people with no food and she is whining about no vegan food. Entitlement continues on.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but so far, only some of the flight logs of the Lolita Express and 1 chopper have been released.

...on the subject of flying the JE skies, via The Sun:

Maxwell claimed she didn't remember being on her former lover's private plane at the same time as Virginia.
Yet, flight logs show she flew with the sex slave at least 23 times.
The British socialite, 58, travelled on the jet more than 300 times, the records show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova