Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't quite understand what this event entails? It just says the fliers will be handed out and to bring a chair. Is there going to be speeches? if so by who? Music??

If in Norwich, I highly doubt they'll let a flying lantern be released.. and if it's cold, will one of those things fly??

It comes included with the upgrade to IOS5 - so if you haven't upgraded you should. It should show in your settings what version you are running. I have today received an update to IOS6 and haven't upgraded yet (I usually wait for all the apps to be upgraded first). It should ask you to upgrade when you log into iTunes.

I have IOS 6.1 already, but I don't know much about the versions, but I had 6 right before I did this update. I actually deleted the app from my iPhone because I had it on my ipad and my computer and figured I didn't need it. Not sure why, but I like my apps in my phone too look all neat and tidy and it was bugging me :floorlaugh:

:seeya: Morning,

I was reading about Jennifer's case last night and it caught my attention ... the site link is not allowed here ...

So I came here to WS to get the "scoop" because I knew y'all would be on top of this case !

:twocents: I read some of her husband's statements and they are hinky IMO ... When a person uses "past tense" to speak about a "missing person", hmmm ...

And Jennifer's husband FOUND her cell phone ? Really ? hmmm ...

I have a few questions that have probably been asked and answered, but I was not able to read all 3 threads completely, so PLEASE bear with me.

1. WHO was the last person to see Jennifer, besides her husband [and children] before she went "missing" ?

2. Did any of the neighbors see Jennifer the day before and on the day she went missing ? Sorry, I am not familiar with the area but I see that many of you here know the area.

3. The shopping center Jennifer was supposedly going to, was that a shopping center she frequently shopped at -- or did he say this center to throw LE off the trail ?

One more :)

4. The day she went missing, WHERE was her husband that day -- was he home -- was he at work ?

THANK YOU !

Oh, if there is a timeline or something that can answer these, please let me know. TIA !

:seeya:

I was reading about Jennifer's case last night and it caught my attention ... the site link is not allowed here ...

So I came here to WS to get the "scoop" because I knew y'all would be on top of this case !

:twocents: I read some of her husband's statements and they are hinky IMO ... When a person uses "past tense" to speak about a "missing person", hmmm ...

I have a few questions that have probably been asked and answered, but I was not able to read all 3 threads completely, so PLEASE bear with me.

1. WHO was the last person to see Jennifer, besides her husband [and children] before she went "missing" ?

2. Did any of the neighbors see Jennifer the day before and on the day she went missing ? Sorry, I am not familiar with the area but I see that many of you here know the area.

3. The shopping center Jennifer was supposedly going to, was that a shopping center she frequently shopped at -- or did he say this center to throw LE off the trail ?

4. The day she went missing, WHERE was her husband that day -- was he home -- was he at work ?

THANK YOU !

Oh, if there is a timeline or something that can answer these, please let me know. TIA !

Hi Dog - CUTE name!!

I'll give you a quick rundown to the best of my ability - welcome! WE could use new theories and opinions!

Jennifer allegedly was going shopping in Syracuse about an hour away. Supposedly to get a dress to wear to her daughter's Christmas concert as well as a special gift for her husband.

Her husband claims that he filled up the gas tank the weekend prior.

No neighbors have not said anything but her parents do reside next door - at least part of the year. They are snowbirds and also reside in AZ.

Supposedly she kissed her husband good bye on the cheek and left to go shopping. Initially there was confliction about her hair/weight but the reality is that she has lost weight in recent months and may have colored her hair. Supposedly she got her hair cut the Friday prior to her disappearance.

She never returned home that evening according to her husband. The latest is that Jennifer's father allegedly didn't want Ganesh to contact the police but after waiting and waiting, he couldn't hold back and did so.

The van and phone were found - a few days later. I don't have dates in front of me but her father Mr. Renz found her vehicle, with the keys still in it.

Ganesh found her phone.

No one has spoke up to acknowledge seeing her days prior to her disappearance.

Her husband claims she recently stopped cooking which seems inaccurate IMO as I saw myself recent cooking pictures on her personal FB which is now private.

She took pride in cooking and all things domestic, imo.

Just a start here. I'm making breakfast and the sausage needs flipped!

:tyou: Thanks, LivingJuicy ! Your summary helped !

Interesting about her hair and weight ... it would help IF there was an accurate description of Jennifer from an UNbiased person -- not hubby -- who saw wihtin a day or two of her "disappearance" ... MOO !

As to her vehicle, has LE released any info regarding any forensics that may have been found in the vehicle ? Any blood ? Anything "unusual" ? And was her purse found in the vehicle ?

I will try to read some more later on when I have the time ...

:please: that Jennifer is found ...

The van and phone were found - a few days later. I don't have dates in front of me but her father Mr. Renz found her vehicle, with the keys still in it.

And, IIRC, the apartment complex the van was found in was seedy, and known for crime. Which would make total sense if someone wanted the van stolen. MOO

Interesting for this case: And the cellphone carriers know where our phones are at all times, even when the phone has been erased; they can track the phone’s serial number.

I hope LE realises this.

Great Point, Oz...

I do hope LE recognizes this, as well..

This could answer sooooo many questions.... Couldn't it!:what:

JMO

ES has volunteered to volunteer at the Shining Hope event:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....116046405231622.21590.116018661901063&type=1

I hope some of you locals will go and report back to us! It should be quite interesting/telling to see how certain parties act, and react with others.

I don't know if this would be appropriate...

but with all those people gathered for JR's Shining Hope Event... Wouldn't it be a great time to have a SEARCH as well?

Just a thought....

I agree. But there is an awful lot of forest to look through. Until they get more of an idea of where to look, it would be a waste of manpower.

:moo::moo:

Efficient and effective searching is important.... I agree....

but there is at least one local WSer .... and I know there are more....who has some very good and specific ideas on areas to search....

sorry I don't have the post at my fingertips... But they were mentioned on a page up thread...

JMO

THANK YOU !

Hi Dog.gone.cute!

Sooo glad to have you join us! We would love to have your input!

I will try to answer your questions best I can...

I hope other WSers will clarify/correct/expand as needed!

1. I STILL have not found WHO/when/where was the last person to see JR besides her husband... and I really wish we could get this information!

2. I don't believe we have heard from ANY neighbors... though the R's live in a pretty secluded place... Note: JR's parents live next to them.. but they spend the colder months in their other home in AZ....

3. I have heard (RUMOR ALERT) that she was going to Destiny USA mall because she had not found what she was looking for in shopping places closer to home....

4. On the day she went missing... in short... husband worked from home... went on a run.... ended up at the YMCA for a sauna... but maybe someone can fill this in a little better than I have here... There are many questions we are asking about the GR's activities on the day JR disappeared...

5. Imamaze has a great thread for JR's media/timeline/maps if you look for JR's media/timeline/maps thread...

HTH

:peace:

OffRoadRunner had the areas worth searching posted. A LOCAL. I swear I saw them recently, but pages 11-16 doesnt have it... and I gotta run...

The day Jennifer went missing GR supposedly has an alibi but he was alone in the morning, went running alone & was only seen at the YMCA briefly. What about the rest of the day? Have we heard anything about the afternoon? Did the kids come home from school to him?
Did they have any after school activities?

IMO, that's a lot of time that's not accounted for.

The thing that seems so odd to me on the FB page for her is that it is basically saying she ran off and is out there somewhere.

Even if someone was unhappy at home or depressed that isn't proof they would run away. They don't seem to even entertain the idea that she is missing as a result of an encounter with someone.

RickBlaine,
What is the local sentiment in your opinion? Are people concerned, is it a gossip fest., are people burying their heads in the sand and not wanting to get involved? I keep thinking that the small town mentality is a major player in this whole thing. Locals don't want to be judged for judging or they're taking any and all rumors as fact.

I your opinion is the family of JR working together?

If you can or will answer any of these questions I'd greatly appreciate it but I understand if you don't want to.

OffRoadRunner, you're local too right? Feel free to jump in also if you have any opinions...

Thanks.

The day Jennifer went missing GR supposedly has an alibi but he was alone in the morning, went running alone & was only seen at the YMCA briefly. What about the rest of the day? Have we heard anything about the afternoon? Did the kids come home from school to him?
Did they have any after school activities?

IMO, that's a lot of time that's not accounted for.

I so agree... So much time unaccounted for....

and no one saying when they saw JR last...

:sigh:

The thing that seems so odd to me on the FB page for her is that it is basically saying she ran off and is out there somewhere.

Even if someone was unhappy at home or depressed that isn't proof they would run away. They don't seem to even entertain the idea that she is missing as a result of an encounter with someone.

Even if she did run away, I still don't think it accounts for the strange behavior of GR or the lack of urgency to actually find her. IMO. If that we're my close friend/family member I'd be doing everything in my power to get some answers for those kids.

:welcome: Freckles! :welcome4:

yes... The messages tend to make it look like JR left on her own...

and I for one am puzzled why there is not more urgency to still find her...

she could be in great danger... Even if she did make the decision to leave... (Which I do not believe....leave on her own, that is.... BTW....)

JMO

I keep going back to the time right before the planned search in Plymouth. A couple days before, GR was totally against any searching. During the day that was. Around 5pm that night, he said "I will be there"

Lavonda - why the change that day? Did someone tell him, "Look GR, it's your missing wife people are searching for - you'd better be a participant?"

I found it very strange he went from "I'm against any searches" to "I'll be there"

Also, Lavonda - "Was it GR that alerted the press that there was going to be a search and invited them to attend?"

Please answer if you know.... thanks.

I wish more searches would be planned - for the obvious reason of needing to find Jennifer, but also to see if GR freaks out about it again. Maybe the pressure would push him to go back to the location - with LE watching him the whole time, I would hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV