Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks...just a reminder...we're not allowing discussions or sleuthing about ES's history...only what is contained in MSM reports.

I was just going to post that. Agreed.

Jilllian, are you convinced,with the knowledge you have, that GR is involved?

(argh... My playbook autofinishes words and keeps trying to make GR into 'GREAT' - so frustrating)

Yes, I am. But I would be equally convinced just by the knowledge on this board itself. Darn good sleuthin' goin' on! :)

I think so, but not sure.
I feel that if LE is ready to make an arrest, they should do it before any services, if the suspect is a family member. The suspect should not be allowed to be at the victim's funeral, it is a final disgrace.

That is how I feel, too..

but I wonder if LE allows the perp to attend to provide comfort to the kids during the difficult event?

Just a guess.. Nothing to back it up...

That is how I feel, too..

but I wonder if LE allows the perp to attend to provide comfort to the kids during the difficult event?

Just a guess.. Nothing to back it up...

But if the parent was later convicted, I think it would be harder on the children to look back on the services and know this person was there, pretending to grieve.

But if the parent was later convicted, I think it would be harder on the children to look back on the services and know this person was there, pretending to grieve.

Yep I agree with that. Though it would take them a long time if ever to believe their dad did it. It's not like he would ever admit to it, even when convicted

In the case of a woman who had her husband shot on the beach some years ago, she was taken into custody at the wake.

I believe you are talking about Renee Poole. :devil:
She specifically stands out to me as heartless... because their little girl didn't want Daddy to leave that night.
Daddy promise the little girl he would take her to the beach the next day... and Renee left that night knowing her little girl's Daddy was never coming back. :tears:

Renee was arrested in the parking lot of the funeral home during the visitation. So I don't even think she was at the funeral.
But, her daughter was young enough that wasn't a huge deal.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...X8iAAAAIBAJ&sjid=WqoFAAAAIBAJ&pg=4689,1790583

I HOPE that they definitely do NOT do that in this case. These kids are older and aware of the situation.
Do not arrest anyone in front of the kids, they have been through enough.
I would even say just wait till after the services... so the kids can have the support.
But... only if they are sure the children are safe. :twocents:

BBM

Perhaps, RG forgot to mention that Jennifer had run a little when he spoke to CC/LD about his wife:

Snipped

Jennifer has a personality of more "dream-like" as opposed to "realistic." Interest in scifi, interest in fantasy games…things she can create and develop to her liking as opposed to "attempting to be like others around her" in life because I believe she feared that she would fail. Just like she felt she "failed" to convince doctors there IS something wrong. Failed that she couldn't run due to her feet surgery, but would dress to "fit in" and give the appearance she may be a runner…to fit in. Another sign of insecurity and vulnerability. She probably didn't play Farmville for she was "tired of having to meet others expectations" and if her farm was not as thriving as the next person it would be defeat in her own self. Playing sci fi and fantasy games is about challenges and creativity of which she was very good. Something that nobody around her does. It was something for Jennifer that Jennifer could do, feel comfortable and feel she "belonged."

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #3

I missed this... because I didn't thoroughly read the first couple of threads.

I am speechless. (Well if I don't want to get banned I'm speechless!)
:thud: :furious: :banghead: :please:

It doesn't matter how it happens - it will effect the children anyway, poor babies. It needs to happen asap.

Oh- I think the grief will be real- but not grief for Jen- grief for himself.

Hopefully this is ok to post.

I joined the game to see what the interface is like. It seems to set up like farmville. Your neighbors are your FB friends. I just signed up and had an option to view an alliance list. In the alliance list there is a list of players, when you click , you get the option to message that player.

There is a global chat option, it seems that this is for all players. There is also an alliance chat option. Only those in the alliance can chat in this tab.

I find this odd because it is very similar to farmville, but a previous post by LD said it was nothing of the sort: http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8827297&postcount=926 :waitasec:

Edited to add:
Played for a little bit: It's pretty much like farmville, just different theme :/

I have also played this game - the game I have on my iPhone is a different game to what you mention playing through facebook. The iPhone game I have is Kingdoms of Camelot Battle for the North. I haven't played the facebook game but I'm pretty sure it's different to the iPhone one. Same game plan and idea in general, but you don't have to link to facebook.

I have also played this game - the game I have on my iPhone is a different game to what you mention playing through facebook. The iPhone game I have is Kingdoms of Camelot Battle for the North. I haven't played the facebook game but I'm pretty sure it's different to the iPhone one. Same game plan and idea in general, but you don't have to link to facebook.

Thanks for the info. I have the wrong game I only searched the Kingdoms of Camelot.
The one that you play is it the same with the chat stuff, like the facebook one?

Thanks for the info. I have the wrong game I only searched the Kingdoms of Camelot.
The one that you play is it the same with the chat stuff, like the facebook one?

Yes you can chat - but you can also chat on the kabam page on any pc etc. So there are many options to chat. You just don't have to do it through FB like many other games.

I think you have the right game, but if Jen only played on her phone it could be very different to the online one, which is the point I was trying to make. The game I am playing may be different to the one Jen played, depending on the versions that were available at the time she started playing. They change.

Yes you can chat - but you can also chat on the kabam page on any pc etc. So there are many options to chat. You just don't have to do it through FB like many other games.

I think you have the right game, but if Jen only played on her phone it could be very different to the online one, which is the point I was trying to make. The game I am playing may be different to the one Jen played, depending on the versions that were available at the time she started playing. They change.

Right, the point I was trying to make was that although there is a chat feature that is not the point of the game, the goal would be to do the little tasks, not chat with people. I need coffee, I misread your post, sorry. :blushing:

I also wanted to point out if it was tied to FB there would be a way to retrieve that info.

IMO, I really believe the gaming was brought up to make it seem that playing the game was somehow tied to her disappearance and or making her change as a person or make it seem like she was meeting people.

Right, the point I was trying to make was that although there is a chat feature that is not the point of the game, the goal would be to do the little tasks, not chat with people. I need coffee, I misread your post, sorry. :blushing:

I also wanted to point out if it was tied to FB there would be a way to retrieve that info.

IMO, I really believe the gaming was brought up to make it seem that playing the game was somehow tied to her disappearance and or making her change as a person or make it seem like she was meeting people.

I totally agree.

Hey, is there any way to search for other players?

Also wondering if Jen would maybe make up a false fb for befriending players she met...

Sorry for quoting myself - I didn't mean to say that you can't play through FB - you can - but you don't have to. Depends if your friends play, I know my friends on FB hate getting any game newsfeeds - so I don't link to FB. So if you don't want to you don't have to, but it takes time to build your kingdom without friends.

Hey, is there any way to search for other players?

Also wondering if Jen would maybe make up a false fb for befriending players she met...

I haven't actually searched for other players, as I don't know any players except the ones I play with. You can make up a false FB to gather friends, there are always people out there that want friends to play. I have done that with other games - at one stage I had 4 different FB pages so I could have friends. I know I sound like a loony, but these things are very addictive. I might add that at no stage did anyone know who I was, it was all for the game.

It's strange, because I can't find any record of Jen on any of the Camelot pages anywhere... I've tried everything. I wonder if maybe Pob has a link to a profile or anything.

It's strange, because I can't find any record of Jen on any of the Camelot pages anywhere... I've tried everything. I wonder if maybe Pob has a link to a profile or anything.

I didn't get that far into the game, but I would say it was possible if they played with Jen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member