Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That thought has occurred to me as well, but if that's the case, I don't think it would have been a crime of passion but rather premeditated. In fact, a lot about this smacks of premeditated, carefully planned out crime.

But I do think that more than one person could be involved.

I go back and forth.

Maybe someone was going to the mall with her that day and there was some sort of argument and help was called in a panic?

Maybe a scenario was discussed between lovers regarding a way to be together, so there were already ideas of "what if"?

I don't know. I tend to jot things down here as I brainstorm.

"In Memory of
Jennifer Ramsaran
Obituary

Jennifer L. Ramsaran, 36, of South New Berlin has gone to be with her Lord.
Jen was born in Albany on April 8, 1976 the daughter of Thomas and Caroline Becker Renz. She spent the early years of her life in the Albany area and attended high school in East Greenbush. Moving west with her family, Jen had attended Arizona State University (ASU) where she took classes in public speaking. On July 18, 1999 in Tempe, AZ she married Ganesh Remy Ramsaran.

A wonderful and fun loving wife, mom, daughter and sister Jen was a person with a big heart. She was an art major and an extermely talented artist who won many awards for her paintings, ceramics and floral designs. She was very active in our Norwich and New Berlin communities and had taught Sunday School at St. Paul's for many years. Jen also was a Girl Scout troop leader and taught knitting classes in New Berlin.

Jen will be remembered as a woman who was willing to help anyone and enjoyed life to it's fullist.

QUOTE]

Finally we hear about who Jen REALLY was -- I couldn't help but think it odd that her description given by the missing people folks included a lot of trivial information, but nothing about her being a Sunday School teacher (obviously deep faith), a knitting teacher and a troop leader. This shows someone with some leadership abilities and self-confidence in her areas of expertise. It tells us a whole lot more about her personality than how she took her coffee.

Oh Wow!! Good thought, Bob's Chicken!! (BTW, is it in the news somewhere that he was wearing something not proper for weather conditions??)

Yes, there would definitely be mud on his shoes if he was on the edge of Center Road. Probably a lot of mud on his shoes and ankles, since there was a lot on the van (I wonder if the van got stuck in the mud?? That would be pretty funny -- getting your vehicle stuck in the mud when trying to do a body dump). If he had run from Sheff Road to the Y, I think all those roads are paved-- there might be some mud on the bottom and sides of his shoes if he had run on the side of the roads where there aren't sidewalks. But there'd be a lot more if he been sloshing around on Center Road.

I'm not sure what's meant by clothing not suitable for weather. It wasn't especially cold (in 40's I believe) that day, although a bit rainy. However, he had supposedly (I think) run from home to the Y (else, how did he get there?). In that case, he should have been wearing his running shoes, running shorts and a t-shirt.

Abigail -- I would think there are no sidewalks and being that it's so rural -- at least Center Road -- he could even have run along the middle of the road if the traffic were non-existent to light. If I walk up on the road w/my dogs, can walk in the middle for quite a while and then hear a car and move over... 'Clothing not suitable for weather' -- I am not good at pulling up resources (would need other WS'ers help) -- but it's alleged that he went to the 'Y' that day and was chilled. Others have pointed out that if he was a seasoned runner, he would know how to dress appropriate for the day/weather/climate. In any event, it was said that he was chilled that day -- and used the Y's sauna to warm up and 'happened' to meet up with a friend who is a New York State Trooper.

Other thought -- someone mentioned tarp or shower curtain. Can we eliminate shower curtain (if was not pre-meditated) -- what kind of shower set up in the house? Shower stall... jacuzzi tub... tub with shower/slider doors... tub with shower rod and shower curtains?

For her to be released they should have determined COD right? LE is way to quiet about this case. I am so afraid the case will go cold and justice not served.

Possibly wanted to avoid a Josh Powell reaction?

Jennifer was employed for 8 months prior to her death.
She was a home health aide.
She bonded well with the nice gentleman who hired her.
She disclosed issues regarding her personal life to him, and they enjoyed each other's company.
This nice man got to know her children.
Sometimes, the children would call Jen while Jen was at work, saying that they were hungry, all the while with GR standing right there and could have made them food.
GR did no housework. That was Jen's job.
GR wouldn't even take out the trash.

Now remember, both had jobs. GR worked from home, and JR worked for this gentleman who is a stroke victims.

She drove him to appointments, did some PT, and was responsible for other care-taking duties.

Jen and her employer cared for one another very much.

She provided this gentleman with her 2-weeks notice sadly one day, citing "hives and problems at home."

Anyone else wonder why GR has NEVER contacted this gentleman after Jen went missing? Not even once to see if he knew anything about where she may have run off to?

:jail:

She disclosed issues regarding her personal life to him, and they enjoyed each other's company.
Sometimes, the children would call Jen while Jen was at work, saying that they were hungry, all the while with GR standing right there and could have made them food.

Now remember, both had jobs. GR worked from home, and JR worked for this gentleman who is a stroke victims.

She drove him to appointments, did some PT, and was responsible for other care-taking duties.

She provided this gentleman with her 2-weeks notice sadly one day, citing "hives and problems at home."

Anyone else wonder why GR has NEVER contacted this gentleman after Jen went missing? Not even once to see if he knew anything about where she may have run off to?

Jilllian. Do you know when she gave her 2 week notice and when she stopped working? Thanks!

hey all...been a long day, but will be in the area tomorrow...I find it hard to believe that there is no evidence, somewhere in the route of found items....my heart breaks at how long it took to read something positive. Have a great night, and keep sleuthing!!:rocker:

Yes, but my thought was that she was in her pajamas and therefore they needed to be removed as they would indicate she had not got ready and left the house on her own.

Also about the rings. I do believe that her mom said she always wore her rings in a comment somewhere...I will have to look for it.

Terracotta!! Excellent thought!!

Wow Jillian -- that is some very interesting information.
Do you know how old this stroke victim is -- older?
It sounds like she was very comfortable with this person and was able to be herself, maybe confide a little (?) and be appreciated for who she was and all that she did.
8 months prior to her death -- maybe that is all part of the 'change' that GR talks about too? Jen was able to find herself again with this person -- not in a bad way -- and maybe she was so happy with her job and this person (sounds like she was), that GR felt 'threatened' and 'suggested' that she leave the position. Maybe she came home from work and would tell stories of her day and GR did not have interest...
Just as it was noted somewhere earlier today that GR wanted JR to leave her Girl Scout leader position b/c it was interfering with her home duties.

How would there be blood in the van but no visible signs of trauma when they found her? Could a head injury been masked by her hair possibly? I'm worried why its taking so long to get back a COD. I think someone mentioned here Possible OD on diet pills. If this is what comes out of a tox screen, what if they rule it accidental? In all honesty it makes no sense because she'd have been IN the car still with clothes on! GR mentioning in interview about not losing weight in a healthy way seems to foreshadow something like that coming out.

Does anyone see any other scenario where GR is not guilty? I'm trying.... But finding it difficult. A random killing doesn't seem feasible to me. I used to drive between Utica and Norwich to work at a Pharma company and never felt threatened or scared. Once your in the car it's just a lot of driving in the middle of what felt like nowhere. It would seem if some psycho was out there pretending to need help on the side of the road or something, someone would have seen them as I doibt they got lucky enough for the first car to pull over, another crime would have occurred, not to mention a warning from LE. JMO.

No, I would like to think it was some random stranger or psycho -- would hate to think that the man taking care of 3 kids is responsible.

However Chenango and Broome Counties are very low crime areas. When I lived there, there might be one or two murders during the whole year, and those were usually something like a bar fight or some drug deal gone wrong (they always loved to blame it on outsiders coming up from NYC). But most people in that area are good, salt-of-the-earth type of the people, most have lived there all their lives, most go to church. I never feared taking long walks on country roads -- the only thing that I occasionally thought about was maybe a bear or coyote coming out of the woods.

hey all...been a long day, but will be in the area tomorrow...I find it hard to believe that there is no evidence, somewhere in the route of found items....my heart breaks at how long it took to read something positive. Have a great night, and keep sleuthing!!:rocker:

I am thinking maybe the dumpster at plank road apartments probaly seen them but it was to late being i would imagine garbagemen usually come once a wekk and if premeditated and he indeed run that route he would of seen it one day? Could it be a area close to were ES lives?

If someone did a forensic search of my car, I think they would find traces of my dog's blood and most likely, me and Mr Z. That's because my dog is forever putting his paws where he shouldn't, and me and Mr Z use the car for transporting renovation stuff. Lots of little accidents.

There's traces and there's bloodstains though. And then there's patterns. I wouldn't be able to make head or tail of them, but I bet there's someone in Jennifer's case who can. And has.

I mean, for example, I'd expect a nosebleed stain to flow below a person's head. Into their lap. If I found the stain under the seat, I'd start wondering where their head was at the time. That's probably just me though.

Yes, the amount and location of the blood would be telling. For instance, I wouldn't expect someone to have a nosebleed in the back storage area.

No, I've been told she logged on the morning she disappeared, chatted a bit as normal then left. Just the normal chit chat.

Wow!! THAT is signficant.

A) If those times can be traced back, we'd know how long she was alive that morning.

B) It would tell us something about her state of mind. If anything "big" were coming up in her plans, etc.

Even when friends it doesn't give much unless you send people things. Nothing like FB accs, email addresses etc. The only thing you can see is a profile picture of each user. JR profile photo was used on the fliers that were handed out, that's the only way I got to know who she was when she disappeared. I googled "NY missing people" and sorry to say there she was ...

OH, you mean she was using her real photo on her profile?? Was it the photo where she's sort of looking down and has her hair a bit on her face (rather than pulled back)?

Jennifer's favorite color from what I understand was blue.

I was going to wear blue in honor of her tomorrow but I am going to wait until we have an arrest and then I may wear something blue for a month straight.

I have never wanted an arrest this badly. I know the type of person our perp. is. My mom is married to one similar.

I can't stand the personality of these types of people. Loud mouths, braggarts, over confident, demanding, jealous, insecure, self entitled, lazy, confrontational, abusive, selfish, narcissistic, the list goes on.

Jennifer's family deserves justice. I hope it's sooner than later!!

First of all, it just makes me so angry :furious: that he tampered with her personal accounts .. and then it makes me suspicious .. and then angry again that it doesn't seem like it made LE suspicious.

I am sure he deleted quite a bit of her online (phone or elsewhere) presence.

Absolutely. You would think that in a missing person case everything should be left the way it was so the investigators would have a chance to trace any possible clues.

If the objective was to protect the privacy of the children, the photos could be put on a private setting; not to mention that he still has photos on the children on his own FB.

There doesn't seem to be any innocent explanation for deleting photos and messages from her FB or gaming account.

If he gives any more "last" interviews -- I hope the journalist brings this up.

It appears GR's fb is gone. All his comments and likes are no longer all over ES's fb too.

I'm still confused about running and getting cold, this has never been my experience. Maybe at the very start but certainly not at the end.

JMO.

If he had run 8 or 9 miles from Sheff Road to the Y in weather in the 40's, he would not have been chilled, even if it had been raining. In fact, he would be warm and sweaty.

If, however, he had run less than a mile from Plank Road Manor to the Y, he may have been chilled, especially if he had gotten wet.

I notice that GR tends to wear shorts and t-shirt around the house, even in February. I don't think he gets easily chilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke