Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had run 8 or 9 miles from Sheff Road to the Y in weather in the 40's, he would not have been chilled, even if it had been raining. In fact, he would be warm and sweaty.

If, however, he had run less than a mile from Plank Road Manor to the Y, he may have been chilled, especially if he had gotten wet.

I notice that GR tends to wear shorts and t-shirt around the house, even in February. I don't think he gets easily chilled.

Good catch on the shorts in Feb.!

He could also catch a chill outside in the rain looking for big ditches. :-)

Jennifer was employed for 8 months prior to her death.
She was a home health aide.
She bonded well with the nice gentleman who hired her.
She disclosed issues regarding her personal life to him, and they enjoyed each other's company.
This nice man got to know her children.
Sometimes, the children would call Jen while Jen was at work, saying that they were hungry, all the while with GR standing right there and could have made them food.
GR did no housework. That was Jen's job.
GR wouldn't even take out the trash.

Now remember, both had jobs. GR worked from home, and JR worked for this gentleman who is a stroke victims.

She drove him to appointments, did some PT, and was responsible for other care-taking duties.

Jen and her employer cared for one another very much.

She provided this gentleman with her 2-weeks notice sadly one day, citing "hives and problems at home."

Anyone else wonder why GR has NEVER contacted this gentleman after Jen went missing? Not even once to see if he knew anything about where she may have run off to?

:jail:

Just when I think I can't get anymore sad/mad.

Yes, the amount and location of the blood would be telling. For instance, I wouldn't expect someone to have a nosebleed in the back storage area.

Jillian, I think you had said that there was a significant amount of blood under the seat.

From what I understand from reading, purging can happen anytime after death. In searching there were some morticians saying they have moved a body and it purge....even after embalming the body may try to purge the ef so they have to keep an eye on the body. With no outwardly apparent signs of trauma, moo isn't that maybe he came home from taking kids to school, saw her on phone playing game, got jealous/mad and an argument broke out she fell and injured head.... No visible trauma. GR panics and tries to dispose of body but before he gets to where she has a bloody nose / purges.

It would be great if it were a random stranger because the alternative is the kiddos losing both their parents. :(

She disclosed issues regarding her personal life to him, and they enjoyed each other's company.
Sometimes, the children would call Jen while Jen was at work, saying that they were hungry, all the while with GR standing right there and could have made them food.

Now remember, both had jobs. GR worked from home, and JR worked for this gentleman who is a stroke victims.

She drove him to appointments, did some PT, and was responsible for other care-taking duties.

She provided this gentleman with her 2-weeks notice sadly one day, citing "hives and problems at home."

Anyone else wonder why GR has NEVER contacted this gentleman after Jen went missing? Not even once to see if he knew anything about where she may have run off to?

How long before she went missing did Jen give her employer her notice? Did she serve out the 2 weeks, or did she go missing before that?

If she was working outside the home in the 8 months before her death, I find it unlikely she had time for a true gaming addiction.

Were the "problems at home" that she was trying to save the marriage? Was GR unhappy with her working because she wasn't at home to wait on him and the kids?

I pretty much had the idea that she was doing all the cooking -- there was a wisecrack about that in one of GR's facebook photos at Thanksgiving time.

Also, interesting that the detail about her being a home health aide (this sheds even more light on her personality -- not every one is cut out for this type of work) wasn't mentioned in the missing person profile done on her.

I just get madder and madder when I think about how the media and missing person org. did little to portray the real Jen in those 3 months that her body was lying out there under the snow.

I don't remember reading anywhere in the media or her missing person page that she was Catholic, that she taught Sunday School, that she was a Girl Scout Troop leader, that she taught knitting classes. I don't remember hearing that she was a talented artist that won awards. I don't remember reading that she was working outside the home caring for an elderly stroke victim. I don't remember reading that she was fun-loving.

It seems like a "false Jennifer" was presented to the media and to the public -- someone who was losing weight in an unhealthy way, someone who spent 12 hours a day on computer games, someone who might have met someone and abandoned her children to run off with him, someone who might have abandoned her children so she could have some time out by herself to"think." Someone who was depressed and may have committed suicide (a mortal sin for a Catholic). Someone who was trying to be someone she wasn't. And then a whole lot of trivial crap that reveals little about a person.

Good thoughts -- good journalist!!

A lot of the news articles (most) portray it as "fact" that Jenn left around 10 to got shopping in Syracuse. I remember one article leading out with something like, "Jennifer kissed her husband on the cheek then headed out the door on her way to the mall"

Even her missing person flyer seemed to portray it as "fact" rather than saying somethiing like, "she was last seen by her husband, who reports that she left around 10 to go Christmas shopping"

GR must be a very charming, convincing person one-on-one (certainly not in media). It seems a lot of the people who interviewed him were sucked in to believing and reporting his version of events as fact.

snipped for space

GR must be a very charming, convincing person one-on-one (certainly not in media). It seems a lot of the people who interviewed him were sucked in to believing and reporting his version of events as fact.

SO charming. So very very disgustingly, smarmily charming. I cannot for the life of me figure out what else he has going for him where he can wrap people (read women) around his little finger. It makes me sick.

Sorry for the rant, guess you hit a nerve for me.

I just get madder and madder when I think about how the media and missing person org. did little to portray the real Jen in those 3 months that her body was lying out there under the snow.

I don't remember reading anywhere in the media or her missing person page that she was Catholic, that she taught Sunday School, that she was a Girl Scout Troop leader, that she taught knitting classes. I don't remember hearing that she was a talented artist that won awards. I don't remember reading that she was working outside the home caring for an elderly stroke victim. I don't remember reading that she was fun-loving.

It seems like a "false Jennifer" was presented to the media and to the public -- someone who was losing weight in an unhealthy way, someone who spent 12 hours a day on computer games, someone who might have met someone and abandoned her children to run off with him, someone who might have abandoned her children so she could get herself and "think." Someone who was depressed and may have committed suicide (a mortal sin for a Catholic). Someone who was trying to be someone she wasn't. And then a whole lot of trivial crap that reveals little about a person.

Abigail, I wholeheartedly agree.. What would possibly motivate a person/s to assassinate a missing/murdered mother's character, attributes; morals, values, disposition, individuality, personality, and reputation?

Some may think this is a stretch but imo, an excellent metaphor would be the various depictions of Mary Magdalene..

Who Was Mary Magdalene?
From the writing of the New Testament to the filming of The Da Vinci Code, her image has been repeatedly conscripted, contorted and contradicted. But through it all, one question has gone largely unanswered....

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-archaeology/magdalene.html#ixzz2MdZ270M4
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

Hi all-
I know a little about the Touch app that I can share:
It's basically a chat room. When you first create an account you can log in with your fb acct and it will grab your fb profile pic. You don't have to log in every time you launch the app because it saves your fb credentials. You can create group chats. I played with it for a bit but it was something i didnt have use for. I don't think you can randomly chat with strangers. You have to invite them using your fb friends list or their email. It's very popular with gamers to discuss strategy, etc. It does save your entire discussion history which explains how someone can take screen shots. HTH

March 3, 2013
Chenango TV report misses key attribution
By Joe Mahoney
The Daily Star

(snipped for focus)
I watched a local cable news report on a sad saga I have been covering — the suspicious death of New Berlin mother Jennifer Ramsaran.

The newscaster, sitting in an Albany studio, said Jennifer Ramsaran disappeared after she left her home to go Christmas shopping at a Syracuse mall. That was it. There was no attribution. Whether this is true or not, I do not know. What is true is that this is the scenario provided to the Chenango County Sheriff’s Office by her husband, Ganesh “Remy” Ramsaran, whom I have interviewed several times.
(read more)

March 3, 2013
By Joe Mahoney
The Daily Star

(snipped for focus)
I watched a local cable news report on a sad saga I have been covering — the suspicious death of New Berlin mother Jennifer Ramsaran.

At least someone out there besides us thinks it's suspicious. Why isn't someone (LE, family, whoever!) pubicly asking for information that can lead to an arrest in her death? Information that can give a clue to her whereabouts that morning?

ARGH! :banghead:

ETA: OR ..Why isn't her missing fb page dedicated to finding justice??? double ARGH :banghead:

At least someone out there besides us thinks it's suspicious. Why isn't someone (LE, family, whoever!) pubicly asking for information that can lead to an arrest in her death? Information that can give a clue to her whereabouts that morning?

ARGH! :banghead:

ETA: OR ..Why isn't her missing fb page dedicated to finding justice??? double ARGH :banghead:

I believe jen's family knows exactly who is responsible and that she was home all day...

March 3, 2013
By Joe Mahoney
The Daily Star

(snipped for focus)

The newscaster, sitting in an Albany studio, said Jennifer Ramsaran disappeared after she left her home to go Christmas shopping at a Syracuse mall. That was it. There was no attribution. Whether this is true or not, I do not know. What is true is that this is the scenario provided to the Chenango County Sheriff’s Office by her husband, Ganesh “Remy” Ramsaran, whom I have interviewed several times.
(read more)

Thank goodness for Joe. :rocker: he has a fan in me, across the globe. A true journalist. When Jennifer's killer is bought to justice Joe will have played a large part IMO.

Thank goodness for Joe. :rocker: he has a fan in me, across the globe. A true journalist. When Jennifer's killer is bought to justice Joe will have played a large part IMO.

Thanks Joe!

0cb1633b37190cf5ec741468159c9baf.jpg

When I first heard about Jennifer being missing people were asking why isn't anyone speaking out my first instinct was that she was a battered woman. In that case her family and friends would keep quiet for her protection if she ended up coming home, if she did in fact leave for her protection. They were also probably hoping against hope that they were wrong to suspect GR. It's also possible that her family and friends didn't know how bad it was at home because we keep up appearances, especially when there are children involved, and only one income. I know this because I lived it. I had to get a job and get a car to be able to afford to leave him so I could keep the kids. In my case my family did not know there was mental abuse, but they did know that he did not help around the house and that I was the person mowing the lawn and shoveling snow while pregnant, and that is the impression I am getting of GR. Perhaps she was prevented from leaving him or they just got her out of the way.

Pob, do you by chance have a link to Jennifer's gaming profile? TIA!!

Pob, do you by chance have a link to Jennifer's gaming profile? TIA!!

There isn't a specific "link" to her gaming profile as it was played outside of FB.

There isn't a specific "link" to her gaming profile as it was played outside of FB.

Thank you, Pob :) Is there any link to anything at all pertaining to Jennifer and her gaming? I've searched both her screennames and couldn't find anything. I'm clueless about gaming, btw, so please excuse any ignorant questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke