GUILTY NY - Kenneth White, 5, Berne, 18 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

f265f63ac610af351f4dd6b33d97a95d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This story doesn't make sense. This one boy was specifically targeted. No doubt about it.
Hoping and praying this is a parental abduction and he will be found safe...and soon!

What if the 19-year-old was the target and the boy was taken because he got in the way or something?

I hope not, because that would not bode well for his safety :( Dear God please take care of him.

How old are the 2 other children? Because I dont think they would be able to lie to police for long if it was a fictional tale about the 2 masked men.

I believe the other children are 3 and 4 years old. According to the cousin's account on facebook, the babysitter hid the children and when she (sitter) was beaten by the men and screamed, the oldest child (Kenneth) ran out to see what was happening and was taken. The cousin said the 19 year old girl ended up in the hospital. She also said the children were living with the mother's sister. This is all rumor, as it came from comments on a news article. Rumor also--the cousin claims the children were taken away from the parents because the father molested them. It's puzzling why someone would break into the home and beat the 19 year old, then take the child. It's not clear if all 3 children have the same parents. I really hope the parents are innocent in this and that the boy is found safe real soon. I wonder if someone wanted to get revenge against someone in the family for something? Or if it was a robbery gone wrong and the boy was taken so he couldn't identify the robbers. Probably not if they wore dark clothes and ski masks--and there has been no ransom demand, and the people probably had little money anyway. From the map of the area, it looked like there weren't a lot of neighbors close to the home where the boy was taken.

Why are they only showing this (very sad) picture of this child? Are there not any recent happy pictures?

The "cousin's" FB page seems to be very recently created and very private except for 3 posts about the Amber Alert. Hmm.

This whole story/situation is SO BIZARRE! 2 ski-masked men break into a home mid-day, while only the 19 year old (sibling?) along with 3 small children are home (why are none of them in school - not even preschool?)... Taking 1 child, in a vehicle that's description has been changed 2x... + taken from a home that is painted to appear like the American flag (aka- a house out of the book "where's Waldo?")... If an innocent child wasn't at risk in this situation- it would almost be humorous....
But sadly, it's not. Because an innocent little guy is in the midst of all this craziness....
Hoping that the craziness will at least bring TONS more attention to getting him FOUND soon & unharmed!!!

Any news on who his guardians are? (Foster parents, grandparents? Is the 19 year old able to give any indication on whether the masked men made specific demands---- other than this poor little boy?) again this is all SO STRANGE & SAD!!!!

Looks like the amber alert is canceled. I went to the alert page and it says it's no longer there. I hope he's found safe.

https://twitter.com/CBS6Craig/with_replies

Craig Smith @CBS6Craig · 26m 26 minutes ago
Amber alert in case of 5-year-old Kenneth White was taken down at 11:46.

Craig Smith @CBS6Craig · 24m 24 minutes ago
No word Kenneth White has been found safe. The area around his home looks much like a crime scene.

If you're on Twitter, it's worth following Craig Smith's feed. He has names.

:praying:

ETA: JLSChook: looks like so just missed your post

I'm trying to get my little ones to bed :sigh:

Going to try to head back "downstairs" and see if anything is going on. Didn't have my :earson: when the AA was cancelled.

My bad guys!!!!

https://twitter.com/AnnaMeiler (Reporter for @WNYT, the NBC affiliate in New York's Capital Region.)

Anna Meiler retweeted
Jessica Layton @JessicaLayton13 · 13m 13 minutes ago
.@AnnaMeiler tells us there's a very active police scene once again at the house where 5 year old Kenneth White was abducted from in Berne

I have a bad feeling about this. I so hope I am wrong. :(

Usually LE comes out quick with good news. Also, the media saying the home is looking like a crime scene is bothering the heck out of me. Please let him be okay. We need GOOD news!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back