Resolved NY - Kings Co, Jamaica Bay, UnsFem 23-33, UP15911, tattoos, breast implants, Sep'16 - N/A

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Madamax thank you for bumping the thread. Jessica seems good location and time wise. Only doubt I would have is that someone would get 3-4 quite big tattoos just after missing and in space of 2-3 month before being discovered as Jane Doe. Also tiger and corsette tattoos are quite big. I would think Jane Doe got them over longer period of time even maybe gradually over the years.

With regards to Ashley. She is 14. I do not know legal allowed age for plastic surgery in US but would think 14 is way too young for breast implants.

Maybe we should look at a bit older females, 20 -30, not teens.
Oh Good call Al Ka.. I did not realize Ashley was 14...oh yeah nix that one!! I think I was more focused on the tattoo and forgot about the breast implants.
As for Jessica I did not find any more info on her.. And yes you do have a point on the tattoos over a longer period of time...Oh one day we will match up this UID!!!

Just to add,

The original piece is by photographer Jenni Tapanila from Turkey. That Suzi9mm site looks to maybe be run by her.

I remember checking on this about a year ago and that is definitely the same person. Under handle Suzi9mm she has described how she made that photo. I don't recall Turkey but rather Finland or Sweden but would have to check on that.

Don't think where artist was from is too relevant (too lazy at the moment to check on that) as anyway that pic spread widely online and was popular between younger people in US and Europe at that time. I think it was made in 2004? (again, not sure if I remember year correctly).

member: 136961"]Don't think where artist was from is too relevant (too lazy at the moment to check on that) as anyway that pic spread widely online and was popular between younger people in US and Europe at that time. I think it was made in 2004? (again, not sure if I remember year correctly).[/QUOTE]

Wasn't mentioning the location for any specific reason, it just naturally comes after introducing her name.

That image can be found a lot more widely on different platforms using her name as a tag, which can be useful if trying to filter through through public posts, etc.

Different variations were somewhat popular. I was in 10th grade in 2004. I've seen many different versions. I've only found one other person with her specific photo tattooed on them.

member: 136961"]Don't think where artist was from is too relevant (too lazy at the moment to check on that) as anyway that pic spread widely online and was popular between younger people in US and Europe at that time. I think it was made in 2004? (again, not sure if I remember year correctly).

Wasn't mentioning the location for any specific reason, it just naturally comes after introducing her name.

That image can be found a lot more widely on different platforms using her name as a tag, which can be useful if trying to filter through through public posts, etc.

Different variations were somewhat popular. I was in 10th grade in 2004. I've seen many different versions. I've only found one other person with her specific photo tattooed on them.[/QUOTE]
Yes your right I don't think where the artist is from matters since the picture is on the internet. Anybody can get a photo from the Internet and bring it to a tattoo artist and get it in their body.
What is good is finding how old the photo is from because then it might give you a time frame on when the woman got the tattoo done. Like if the image was done in 2004 we know she could not have gotten it before that time since the image did not exsist ..
It still does not help us with the identity though. Wish the artist could spot the image and say yes it is my work and I did it and maybe remember something about the woman.
So hard though with so many tattoo artist everywhere now these days.

Different variations were somewhat popular. I was in 10th grade in 2004. I've seen many different versions. I've only found one other person with her specific photo tattooed on them.
Yes your right I don't think where the artist is from matters since the picture is on the internet. Anybody can get a photo from the Internet and bring it to a tattoo artist and get it in their body.
What is good is finding how old the photo is from because then it might give you a time frame on when the woman got the tattoo done. Like if the image was done in 2004 we know she could not have gotten it before that time since the image did not exsist ..
It still does not help us with the identity though. Wish the artist could spot the image and say yes it is my work and I did it and maybe remember something about the woman.
So hard though with so many tattoo artist everywhere now these days.

It can be useful for searching through hashtags used on social media platforms to find the ID. Sadly, it did not in this case.

A couple of days ago I was able to identify a girl found in Lake Ontario in New York as Stacy Fishbein out of Toronto, Canada using hashtags & buzzwords regarding her tattoos. For modern day UIDs, hashtags can be a very useful tool.

It can be useful for searching through hashtags used on social media platforms to find the ID. Sadly, it did not in this case.

A couple of days ago I was able to identify a girl found in Lake Ontario in New York as Stacy Fishbein out of Toronto, Canada using hashtags & buzzwords regarding her tattoos. For modern day UIDs, hashtags can be a very useful tool.
Oh booghawk that is awesome it was you that connected the dots! !!!! Really awesome!!
Yeah your right , there were no hashtags around when many if these UIDs were found and the older ones there was not even internet!! Yes your right with more modern day ones it's easier.. the older the UID the harder can be!! Thank you!!

Hopefully Booghawk you can bring some of that luck you had with the Lake Ontario Doe here to Jamaica Bay Jane Doe!!! She needs it.. we have all been working on this thread for a while now and still nothing.

This is a totally interesting find!!!!! I read the comments and them went on his page to look at the photos.. there a lot to read into. A couple of lyrics and comments I found interesting and the photo with the knife and the apology to someone named Monika. And another photo walking in the city and the caption reads still looking for someone she is still missing. and lastly all the parties passes and the photos of them with Michael Alig (the infamous club kid killer)

This is a totally interesting find!!!!! I read the comments and them went on his page to look at the photos.. there a lot to read into. A couple of lyrics and comments I found interesting and the photo with the knife and the apology to someone named Monika. And another photo walking in the city and the caption reads still looking for someone she is still missing. and lastly all the parties passes and the photos of them with Michael Alig (the infamous club kid killer)
I think Monika is holding the knife and he's joking about "what he's done to her" (turning her to the dark side). The post about looking for someone is from 2014. He does seem to be friends with Michael Alig, which is a little bit concerning. I do wonder if he knows this UID since they may have been around the same scene at the same time.

I think Monika is holding the knife and he's joking about "what he's done to her" (turning her to the dark side). The post about looking for someone is from 2014. He does seem to be friends with Michael Alig, which is a little bit concerning. I do wonder if he knows this UID since they may have been around the same scene at the same time.
I just remember that when Michael Alig killed Angel there were subtle signs that he had done something. And rumors started coming around and he even came out one night with Guilty written on his face. And things got darker from there. I remember it well. I was part of that scene. An old friend of mine dated Angel before he was known as the Angel with the wings a club kid. He was punk rock like we were. Anyhoo With that said. I was looking at the guys Instagram and I know how younger people look up to older icons and try to mimic what they have done because they find it to be cool. I know the photo was from 2014 that says his is still looking for someone that is missing. But he posted it not long after he mentioned the girl was missing. he could of just used that old photo to illustrate the quote he wrote. Also there are a couple of more things that caught my eye in different photos and posts . I will post them later when I have more time . This all could totally be nothing and I could totally be reading into things too much and like you said we are grasping at straws! But it is very interesting though.

I think it's an idea that needs to be followed, even if it doesn't pan out. It seems likely that the decedent was never reported missing, so looking for people who are missing but not reported seems like a good strategy.

RBBM
I'm noticing a pattern with that - or under reporting, or reporting that doesn't go anywhere

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flint80
Back