NY - LISK Bodies found as of December 10, 2011 Thread #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of psychics, I have been keeping notes of psychic predictions on various cases and when I have looked back on them, the psychics have been way off base, or make predictions so vague or that are just common sense. One psychic predicted Shannan would be found 2 1/2 miles from where she started out. (not close enough, just common sense, lucky guess). I am intrigued that she keeps mentioning a periwinkle house with white trim. Does that sound familiar to any of you locals? Now if you can find me a periwinkle house I will be impressed.

I agree Seaslug. Sorry to litter this board with miscellaneous homicides that probably have nothing to do with this case. I'll think before I post next time!

Sorry if I sounded harsh. Just very upset to hear about those Bay Shore murders on Christmas eve.

Maybe a thread of LI cases that peek ones interest to just post links and a quick quote?
This way they are organized in a spot for others to possibly reference to if they think there is a possible link to look at.
Excellent idea.

(RSBM)

It was a brilliant idea to examine this case from the police perspective. We are all limited by our own worldviews and viewpoints, right?

The only part that doesn't add up to me is that none of the witnesses mention Shannan being angry. They only talk about fear. If anger had been present, I feel people would definitely harp on it. People tend to make a big deal out of it when a woman displays anger. (And there's my viewpoint coming in...)
Both MP and JB stated many times that SG was angry and her anger seemed to lead to hystery. What does not make sense (and the police are blaming on the drugs) is how they described her as having paranoia. mP and JB are probably lying about her hystery leading to paranoia. I firmly believe one or both of them verbally or physically threatened her. Just because someone is on a anger rampage does not mean they would necessarily lie about their life being in danger. Also, being in a horrible mood feeling like she was having a terrible night I doubt very much she would involve the police and risk even more grief if she were to be arrested unless she absolutely felt she was in danger.

Speaking of psychics, I have been keeping notes of psychic predictions on various cases and when I have looked back on them, the psychics have been way off base, or make predictions so vague or that are just common sense. One psychic predicted Shannan would be found 2 1/2 miles from where she started out. (not close enough, just common sense, lucky guess). I am intrigued that she keeps mentioning a periwinkle house with white trim. Does that sound familiar to any of you locals? Now if you can find me a periwinkle house I will be impressed.

The best was the psychic who predicted that one of the GB4 (before any of them were discovered) was in a shallow grave near water and near a sign with the letter "G" in it.

On the surface it sounds like the psychic was extremely accurate. Then I read this article- http://wmbriggs.com/blog/?p=3415

At first I thought he was a nice ole' guy, a hero, and got upset when he was criticized. But he has changed his story so many times, or revised his story so much I am no longer enchanted with him.
But why would he call 9-1-1? It wouldn't make sense if he was planning on harming her. Also, can someone tell me how his (G.C.) story has changed?

Excellent idea.

Hi, I had that thought last week Seaslug, that we could create a thread for new homicides and young women gone missing in that whole area.

I say that as we've all heard the experts say this guy won't stop killing until he is caught or dies. It will happen IMO - who knows what date. To have a thread with MSM articles could be a real boon to our sleuthing, eh?

Hi, I had that thought last week Seaslug, that we could create a thread for new homicides and young women gone missing in that whole area.

I say that as we've all heard the experts say this guy won't stop killing until he is caught or dies. It will happen IMO - who knows what date. To have a thread with MSM articles could be a real boon to our sleuthing, eh?

Lets not make it on Christmas Day, thou?

But why would he call 9-1-1? It wouldn't make sense if he was planning on harming her. Also, can someone tell me how his (G.C.) story has changed?

If we are to believe the family that SG's call ended at 5:14 with the sound of her being pulled into a vehicle, then it brings GC's whole 911 call and entire story into question. If she had been, there was no need for him to call 911. So, if she was already gone, she was not even at his house.

If they won't release SG's 911 call, then how about the one GC made? (i.e. was SG heard at all in the background on that 911 call)

If Shannan's call was 23 minutes long then she was already on the phone to 911 when she got to GC's house so why would GC call it too, unless he was calling to complain about her being at his door. That has never made any sense to me. And if she didn't know where she was why didn't she just ask him?

RedBird and SillyBilly,

Trying to pull GC into this as a potential suspect or POI is just crazy. Please do not turn this board into that other one. I like to think that we have more realistic discussions over here. Pulling GC into this would just be foolish.

I am not suggesting that GC is a POI. Many people use his comments as "fact" and I believe he knows what is going on and is covering up just like everybody else. As the "mayor" he knows all the people and all the gossip. As far as I am concerned one has to scrap anything that GC has said about that night.

If Shannan's call was 23 minutes long then she was already on the phone to 911 when she got to GC's house so why would GC call it too, unless he was calling to complain about her being at his door. That has never made any sense to me. And if she didn't know where she was why didn't she just ask him?

Hi Redbird, Do we know if CG was aware that Shannan was on the line to 911? I never read that. And just because she kept saying 'help me' doesn't mean he should have surmised that. She could have been talking to anyone - her Mom, a friend, etc.

I most definitely do not hold any thing GC says with much weight. He does seem like the Street Mayor nosy and just to eager about certain things. This is a rinse and repeat by me statement, sorry.

how can he be the street mayor and not know who JB is?

RedBird and SillyBilly,

Trying to pull GC into this as a potential suspect or POI is just crazy. Please do not turn this board into that other one. I like to think that we have more realistic discussions over here. Pulling GC into this would just be foolish.

I did start by saying IF what the family has claimed is true. It's just as realistic to discuss/question the timeframe as it relates to what GC has to say as it is to what others have to say. Anyone who has been named in the MSM is a "person of interest" to LE until such time as they are either ruled out or ruled in as a "suspect". They are all POIs until they are bumped out or up.

RedBird and SillyBilly,

I tend to agree. I guess we have to keep an open mind, but GC called 911 and was waiting for the cops when they arrived. That's not exactly the type of behavior you'd expect out of a wrongdoer.

His memory seems faulty, which doesn't seem abnormal for a guy his age. His comment about not selling out his neighbors is curious. It could have meant a few different things. Like, "don't expect me to give a reporter the dirt on my neighbors", "don't expect me to tell anyone who I think might be a suspect" or "even if I knew who it was I wouldn't tell anyone." It seems slightly ambiguous to me.

Minazoe: That's a good point you bring up about Albert Fish. The discrepancy being that Fish killed young children who were easily manipulated psychologically and overpowered physically. I suspect that SG would have been a handful for GC. She was able to get out of JB's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukasmalachi