NY - LISK Bodies found as of December 10, 2011 Thread #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that photo of the officers with Shannan's skeleton we were able to make out the shape of the skeleton - pretty much. And it could have been a better photo where we would have seen more.

I just think if her skeleton had been there from the time she went missing till she was found small animals would have time to scatter her bones all over that acreage. I think if she were there at any point a HRD would have sniffed her out - that is if LE had her scent? Did they, anyone know? The jacket?

Oriah, I like the fact you qualify a dog by it's training as they are not all equal from what I've read. http://eddieandkeela.blogspot.com/ :seeya:

Hi Scandi! I think it is very likely that remains would have been scattered by animal activity and environmental conditions after that much time- however- I also have a hard time seeing how someone(s) could relocate a skeletonized body and keep intact? Unless the substrate was relocated as well? :waitasec:
That alone says to me that remains had possibly been there for some time... and for whatever reason, animal and other environmental conditions did not affect?

I don't know. I would think the ME would have a much better read on this than we do. I'm curious to know if Blue has been trained in aged remains.

But my much bigger point was that her manner of disposal was almost identical to Robert Shulman's manner of disposal.

Didn't Shulman put his victim's in garbage cans and dumpsters? And not bury them off of ocean parkway like our LISK?

Didn't Shulman put his victim's in garbage cans and dumpsters? And not bury them off of ocean parkway like our LISK?

His victims were dismembered and wrapped in garbage bags. So were Jane Doe 1996's legs, and head.

He also disposed of victims along a roadway in Suffolk County.

Also remember that his brother who helped with disposal lives in Long Beach, and the Jones Beach circle is on the way to Long Beach when coming from Hicksville, where Robert lived.

As I mentioned before, throwing the legs over the Wantagh Parkway bridge would result in them washing out to sea via the Jones Inlet and ultimately landing on the beach in Davis Park given the easterly current that flows along the south shore.

I'll add that there are two other bridges that he would have to cross on his way to Long Beach where dumping the legs would have had the same effect. The 3rd Meadowbrook and the Loop Parkway bridge. Since its common for people to fish the Wantagh and Meadowbrook bridges I'd think that the Loop Parkway bridge would have worked the best given lighter traffic and lack of fishermen.

As I mentioned before, throwing the legs over the Wantagh Parkway bridge would result in them washing out to sea via the Jones Inlet and ultimately landing on the beach in Davis Park given the easterly current that flows along the south shore.

I'll add that there are two other bridges that he would have to cross on his way to Long Beach where dumping the legs would have had the same effect. The 3rd Meadowbrook and the Loop Parkway bridge. Since its common for people to fish the Wantagh and Meadowbrook bridges I'd think that the Loop Parkway bridge would have worked the best given lighter traffic and lack of fishermen.

Ok, I like the brother angle...
I thought you weren't local? How do you know which bridges lack fishermen?

I still haven't found any information in the msm that states the hard drive was erased. If anyone has any links to msm articles about the possible erased hard drive from the OB Association, it would be greatly appreciated.

I no longer live there. And I was asking for someone to help with picking up court docs. Any volunteers, Truth?

Do I have to go there at a specific time, by myself, and at night?

My mom told me not to meet with people from the internet, or take orders from them to go to certain places. But seeing as I always bring a Chinese, Russian, or Israeli bodyguard..... OK

one question though Inspector, if you no longer live here, why did you post a news12.com link just the other day?

Do I have to go there at a specific time, by myself, and at night?

My mom told me not to meet with people from the internet, or take orders from them to go to certain places. But seeing as I always bring a Chinese, Russian, or Israeli bodyguard..... OK

one question though Inspector, if you no longer live here, why did you post a news12.com link just the other day?

Hmm, maybe I meant to post the cached page link from Bing? Maybe I copied the News 12 link from the results page and didn't realize that it won't work out of state. I really don't know.

Yes, definitely listen to your mom and never give away your ID on teh interwebs. Especially when investigating a SK. But seriously, if you can help with the docs, let me know and I'll work with you to get the right information together before you go down.

Hmm, maybe I meant to post the cached page link from Bing? Maybe I copied the News 12 link from the results page and didn't realize that it won't work out of state. I really don't know.

Yes, definitely listen to your mom and never give away your ID on teh interwebs. Especially when investigating a SK. But seriously, if you can help with the docs, let me know and I'll work with you to get the right information together before you go down.

But you would need an address to mail a money order to, and I don't have a home address. Maybe just give me the info, I will see what I can do. I don't need money.

scenario 4 - the SK has a paraphilia in which he was attracted to the helplessness of this victim or her physical/medical circumstances... (we do know the SK has cut off lots of limbs of victims, maybe that is part of his paraphilia.

scenario 5 - The SK held this victim somewhere for an extended period of time and injured her legs himself, before eventually cutting her legs off as part of his paraphilia, specifically Acrotomophilia.

paraphilia - a biomedical term used to describe sexual arousal to objects, situations, or individuals that are not part of normative stimulation and that may cause distress or serious problems for the paraphiliac or persons associated with him or her. A paraphilia involves sexual arousal and gratification towards sexual behavior that is atypical or extreme.

Acrotomophilia - (from the Greek akron [extremity], tomein [to cut] and philein [to love]), refers to a paraphilia in which an individual expresses strong sexual interest in amputees

BBM

Hobbling? Ala "Misery"? :waitasec:

On three separate and distinct searches, today, I came across references to Port Jefferson, NY. One was in reference to Amber Costello doing rehab there, another was a December 2009 murder case where the victim worked at a local hospital, the other research was related to someone who may live near the Port. It's a hop skip and a jump, by ferry, to Connecticut from Port Jefferson.

I've been thinking that the killer keeps the "pay as you go" cellphones of his victims and uses those phones to stalk and set up dates with his next victims.

If LE, across the country, could input the phone numbers of the cellphones that belonged to or were used by missing or murdered women/prostitutes and could cross reference those numbers with any taunting calls that came into the friends and families of known victims...well then they might finally see a link. Especially if those calls were made after the women went missing.

If the killer stalks the women before he kills them and taunts the friends and family, then it is likely that he may also stalk and set up others. For example, leaving a perfectly good cellphone in a seedy part of town for some known petty criminal to find. For all we know he uses and then intimidates those types of people who he can lure with substances...the same way he seems to do it with the women he kills.

Rambling thoughts....

The longislandserialkiller.com site just posted an interesting idea utilizing email to share the description of one of the Jane Doe's with people who live on Long Island.

http://longislandserialkiller.com/2012/01/hello-friends/

I'll try and explain this concept...if one person sends an email to ten people, and then 5 of those people forward the email to ten people, then 5 of those people forward the email... you will achieve an exponential growth rate. :crazy: Kind of like a chain letter except nothing bad will happen to you if you don't forward it, mostly because I don't believe in superstition. In truth, terrible things may actually happen to you, but they will not be a result of breaking an email chain.

The idea seems to be that if this is done amongst people that live on Long Island, and forwarded to other Long Island residents (past or present), then pretty quickly most people on Long Island with email will have received it. There is a good chance that there are at least a handful of LI residents who would remember this woman if her uniquely identifying characteristics are described to them.

Here is the email that LI residents are supposed to forward to their LI friends:

the LISK should be hearing Jaws theme music in his head right about ......now
Horrible idea when you consider that the kiiler(s) only target victims from out of town.

Horrible idea when you consider that the kiiler(s) only target victims from out of town.

Then why not be proactive and help personally to ensure that the email is much farther reaching?? What better of a place could there be where we actually can do something about ensuring that the all important details of this email are much farther reaching than just locally??

If we all did nothing more than to forward it along to our various differing areas of the nation.. That alone would make forward progress in and of itself.. All easily done and without any negative connotation..

I've done so and might any others who are interested in seeking that it reach those who have the answers of which we seek..

Just sayin.. That's what I did..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member