GUILTY NY - Man, 33, claims 11 year old got pregnant from touching his clothes, Nov 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is there any way to say you impregnated an 11 year old without it being creeping and messed up?
What surprised me was that he didn't deny, deny, deny regarding the whole thing. He admits paternity which most people would probably deny until the end of time even after the DNA tests were done. Just claiming to have no idea how that happened. Maybe even being defensive about it. Claiming contamination in the lab. Then pops out the possible explanations, " Well she did take a shower directly after me when she was at my house one time. Maybe she used my towel". To me the admitting of paternity is the most damning evidence in this case.

The hot tub thing just begs the question of why are you ejaculating while in hot tub with an 11 year old. There also needs to be a hot tub for this to even be possible (that's ignoring most of sex ed).
I found an another article that disproves hot tub pregnancy.

"He ejaculated while we were in a hot tub or swimming pool. This is one of the most pervasive myths about becoming pregnant! If his penis never entered your vagina, the chances of getting pregnant are very low and virtually non-existent. Sperm can survive only a few seconds in very hot water filled with chemicals. Additionally, the chlorine will kill the sperm regardless of the temperature of the pool." Can We Get Pregnant If... (For Her) | SexInfo Online
I can't find any articles on getting pregnant by wearing clothing (except forums), but I was able to find a lot on 'Can I get pregnant through clothing?'. In the same (above) article I found that it is possible from direct contact with thin clothing such as underwear.
"He ejaculated near my vagina and we were wearing thin clothing. As mentioned above, sperm can only swim through fluid. If your underwear is thin enough and there is enough semen or vaginal lubrication present, sperm may be able to find their way into your vagina. If your male partner ejaculated on your underwear, there is a small chance you could become pregnant."
Even if he didn't penetrate her like he's claiming this is the only feasible way probability wise that he impregnated her without rape. The above part I bolded is important regarding his claims. It would have to put genital to genital contact even if clothing is present. Think about it, he's reached out claiming his innocence... That he didn't have sex with her...What this sicko doesn't understand is that even if he 'dry humped' her with no penetration that is still considered molestation! The fact he knows he's the father concerns me most of all.

*he still could have sexually assaulted her (which would be the most probable).

Cherrymeg sorry for using my reply to your post as a rant against this guy.

answering my own question....

Alleged Niskayuna child rapist indicted

NISKAYUNA – A county grand jury has indicted the 33-year-old man accused of raping and impregnating an 11-year-old girl, according to the attorneys involved in the case.

As a result, the preliminary hearing that was scheduled Friday afternoon for Robert Cronin was postponed, according to Niskayuna Town Court staff.
[.....]
Cronin, who works with computers, will be arraigned on the criminal charges once the indictment is unsealed. He is being represented by attorney Alaina Finan.

The article from the other page said he "might" have a hearing on Fri. 1/18. Did he?

TIA! :)

I like your idea Laughing!!

Apparently it was postponed.

"A county grand jury has indicted the 33-year-old man accused of raping and impregnating an 11-year-old girl, according to the attorneys involved in the case.
As a result, the preliminary hearing that was scheduled Friday afternoon for Robert Cronin was postponed, according to Niskayuna Town Court staff". Alleged Niskayuna child rapist indicted

I am sorry, but what mother would allow her child at that age to carry a rapist's child to term and give birth? Who was watching out for what was best for this little girl. An 11 year old is essentially an elementary school student (5th grade). A little girl that age does not need to have a baby. What the hell is wrong with people?
In the similar story I found where a man impregnated his girlfriend's 10 year old the mother was aware of the situation (which is terrible!). When her pregnancy was discovered she was five months pregnant. She was with her mom trying on dresses for a school dance when she noticed her daughter's bump. Her mom instructed her to say the father was a classmate. Her mom took her to a clinic for an abortion and was denied service. Her baby that was born in 2017 was put up for adoption.

Man who molested, impregnated 10-year-old girl given 160 years in prison

Indiana man, 34, who impregnated 10-year-old girl, gets over 100 years in prison | Fox News

The fact that this 11 year old is in care of CPS and not family makes me wonder...

Another good question would be who called the child abuse hotline. Someone has seen something.

An 11 year old being delivered at any hospital I know of would have been cause for a social service consult based on the child's age. This would result in DCFS being notified and involved. If this was a hotline tip, perhaps this child delivered at home?

What I unfortuately am suspecting is that the engagement happened post-assault of this poor girl. He stated he knew what the victim's pregnancy 'would lead to' so I'm sure he feared losing his family because of this. IMO he probably had the mindset of if they were married or engaged that she would feel more obligated to stay. This is just an opinion based conjecture going off of the little information we have on his case so far. I'm hoping I'm wrong that's just what I got out of it.

I had a similar thought. I think he molested one (or more) of his girlfriends children. When this poor girl became pregnant he convinced her mom to marry him so she couldn't testify against him. :(

I'm tryng to figure out why the hospital wouldn't be alerted. It's pretty baffling. The girl gave birth in November, has been pregnant since Spring, and the child abuse hotline has just as recently as two months been alerted.

It seems flawed since you'd think children that young (under 12) by majority would be pregnant as the result of sexual abuse.

I searched and tried to figure that one out.

In child sex abuse statistics I found,
"The average age at which girls first become victims of prostitution is 12-14 years old".Get Statistics
Sixth graders! That's terrible!

What else I found

-This article about a women who got pregnant at 12 years old. It's interesting to see from her POV. The father was a few years older and she was at a relative's house when it happened. She said she wasn't sure how it happened and wasn't aware she was pregnant until she was at 5 months.
She stated on how she got pregnant, “I’m not sure how it happened,” Sharonda said. “We did not know what we were doing. But it was done.”
Pregnant at 12 and told life was ruined, she’s now a nurse who rejected the shame

-A girl that started getting molested at 11, pregnant a year later, and married to her rapist in his 30's as recent as the 80's!
Quote from article, "and the abuser ends up not in handcuffs but showered with wedding gifts".
Opinion | An American 13-Year-Old, Pregnant and Married to Her Rapist

-A girl that got pregnant at 11 and expecting 2nd child by 14 (2002). One father was 17 and the first was 23 and also her mother's boyfriend that also had a child with him. Girl who gave birth at 12 is pregnant again | Daily Mail Online

-A man, 34, got a child pregnant twice! At ages 10 and 11 (2017).
His DNA was matched to her first pregnancy and a few months later she became pregnant again!
Man got child pregnant twice – at 10 and 11 years old in TN

- An article listing the youngest births and also complications of young pregnancies. The youngest pregnancy to date was a 5 year old girl in 1939. She doesn't know how she got pregnant or who the father is. The father's are either not known or family members such as their grandfather, cousin, uncle, father, and stepfather. The only one listed that wasn't a relative was a neighbor. https://motherhow.com/9-year-old-gives-birth/

Maybe there should be an ACT of some sort to have mandatory investigations of all child pregnancies as sex abuse until proven otherwise.

In the above article about Sharonda's experiences as becoming pregnant at 12 she said,
"When people became aware of my situation, I was the topic of everyone’s conversation and not in a good way," she can say today, 20 years later.

She was ostracized. She had to leave the elementary school so other students wouldn’t ask questions. Her friends’ parents didn’t want her around to lead their daughters astray.

Just throw the book at him and lock him away forever.

As a side note.
For those curious about how to pronounce the name of the town and county, like me. I'm still not sure.
Maybe a local can help out.

Schenectady County (/skəˈnɛktədi/) is a county located in the U.S. state of New York.

The name of town (Niskayuna) was derived from early patents to Dutch settlers: Nis-ti-go-wo-ne or Co-nis-tig-i-one, both derived from the Mohawk language.
Niskayuna, New York
Town

Location in Schenectady County and the state of New York.
Coordinates:
17px-WMA_button2b.png
42°48′1″N 73°52′51″WCoordinates:
17px-WMA_button2b.png
42°48′1″N 73°52′51″W
Country United States
State New York
County Schenectady
Area
Niskayuna
is a town in Schenectady County, New York, United States. The population was 21,781 at the 2010 census.[3] The town is located in the southeast part of the county, east of the city of Schenectady, and is the easternmost town in the county.

Schenectady County, New York - Wikipedia
Niskayuna, New York - Wikipedia

Well, he does deserve his due process. After that, if found guilty, his junk is everyone's target.

Damn, I sound bloodthirsty and violent. I am not usually, but this situation has brought out my super-bitchy side. WTF is wrong with people these days?

Well it sounds like to me what is wrong with this particular pedophile is he is dumb as dirt if he thinks his tall tale is going to fly. It wont even get off the ground much less fly.

He now needs to be added to the already very long list of dumbest criminals.

If I was the presiding judge he would have enhanced charges just for coming up with an excuse so stupid that its downright insulting.

Imo

The latest article.
Man Claims 11-year-old Girl Became Pregnant Through Clothing

"During the interview, Cronin kept his eyes closed and head down. He rocked back and forth in his chair and rubbed his legs"
Seems like guilty behavior to me.

"Police report that the girl and the baby are safe places. There are no details about whether the two are together. However, police say both are receiving excellent care.

Hopefully, the girl will receive therapy and services to help her deal with the trauma of the rape by Cronin. Police provided no details about the victim’s family and if they had any involvement in the crime or cover-up."

WE know this. But what of his victim? Does she actually know the biological processes of insemination? Not all families are exactly forthcoming on teaching their kids the ABCs and DNAs of intercourse.

By the way-- in my mind, this creep just won the powerball of getting kicked in the you-know-where. Said it before, will say it again: line up in your pointiest shoes and have at his nether regions.

You’re so right in saying that Sun Venus
When I was at Police Training School in the 1980’s, I was the youngest at 18 years and 7 months old
There was another female in my class who was 18 years and 11 months
We were at the training school for 14 weeks before we were sent out to our stations for a further ten week on the job training.
Anyway this day we started on the topic of Offences against the Person Act 1861 swiftly followed by The Sexual offences Act as part of them ‘dovetailed’ together.
We were on the subject of incest and who in the family can commit incest with whom ( believe it or not but it’s not all called incest in the U.K. even if it’s in the family ).
Anyway, we got to the part of Father and Daughter Sexual relations and she went visibly white and stood up and said “OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT “
The Training Sgt asked her to sit down and explain what was wrong - to be hit by the bombshell ....

“MY DADS BEEN DOING THIS TO ME SINCE I WAS A CHILD AND SAID ITS NORMAL AND ALL DADS AND DAUGHTERS HAVE THIS SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP “

She was visibly shocked and shaking and was immediately taken out of the room to be attended to.

Afterward she said that not only was it the deceit and lies but the fact that he had sheltered her from the outside world so much that she truly didn’t know it was wrong and felt betrayed because of this and couldn’t continue to train to be a Police Officer.
So it just goes to show, almost 19 yet still truly didn’t know how wrong it was . I often think about her and sincerely hope that she got the help she needed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back