GUILTY NY - Man, 33, claims 11 year old got pregnant from touching his clothes, Nov 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
New York Man Claims 11-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant By Wearing Clothes He Masturbated With, Not By Sexual Assault

What piece of clothing would that have been??? Only thing that I could think of was if it was a pair of boxers (which still wouldn't make sense!). With what the WebMD article states up thread his whole 'clothing exposure story' still incriminates him. Think about it, sperm dies fairly quickly when exposed to air, the only article of clothing that would contact her genitals would be underwear (plus the fact that the fluids would have to be in that very area), and he says that his fluids ended up on the clothing after he masturbated... Sperm dies quickly so that places her in the room with him while he's masturbating and her immediately putting the boxers/underwear on in front of him... This guy is toast, no one is going to believe this!
Yes you are right that sperm only lives 20 minuets outside of the body

An 11 year old being delivered at any hospital I know of would have been cause for a social service consult based on the child's age. This would result in DCFS being notified and involved. If this was a hotline tip, perhaps this child delivered at home?
Even though Confidentiality laws exist between Dr and patient, in this scenario the welfare of the child takes precedence and it would mandatorily be a referral to the Social services who in turn will involve the Police - in the U.K. I’m referring to that is

‘Pedophile’ claims ‘victim,’ 11, got pregnant after contact with cloth covered in his semen | Milbank Monitor

By
Milbank News Writer
-
February 11, 2019
Robert Cronin, 33, denied raping the young girl and pleaded not guilty to predatory sexual assault against a child in court Wednesday in Niskayuna, New York.

Not sure if this is an old article - it's date 2/11 - so going to say the Wednesday he appeared in court would be 2/6/19 - ??
What do you think - anyone see anything else about this case?

TIA! :)

‘Pedophile’ claims ‘victim,’ 11, got pregnant after contact with cloth covered in his semen | Milbank Monitor

By
Milbank News Writer
-
February 11, 2019
Robert Cronin, 33, denied raping the young girl and pleaded not guilty to predatory sexual assault against a child in court Wednesday in Niskayuna, New York.

Not sure if this is an old article - it's date 2/11 - so going to say the Wednesday he appeared in court would be 2/6/19 - ??
What do you think - anyone see anything else about this case?

It looks like it's older info published recently. I search his name all the time for new articles waiting to hear the court findings in his trial.

@cybervampira -
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif
It's me! :)

Link is in #66. TIA!

I found a french article with a picture of the girl holding her baby (with her face cropped out of course! For her privacy). She looks so young!

Etats-Unis: Un père de 5 enfants enceinte une fillette de 11 ans

I'm going to choose to believe that this is not actually the victim in this case. Because that child looks even younger than 11.
I don't see any other pictures in the article or claims that this is a picture of her, so I'm hoping that it is not. :(

Niskayuna man arrested after 11-year-old gave birth has been indicted

SCHENECTADY - A Niskayuna man accused of raping an 11-year-old girl and impregnating her has now been indicted, the Schenectady County District Attorney's Office said.

Robert Cronin, 33, appeared in Schenectady County Court Wednesday for his arraignment in front of Judge Kathleen Hogan. He pleaded not guilty, prosecutor Michael Nobles said. Cronin has been in custody since his January arrest.

Cronin was indicted on one count each of predatory sexual assault against a child, a high-level felony, first-degree perjury, a felony, and misdemeanor child endangerment.
[.....]
The perjury charge is a new count out of the grand jury. He is accused of lying in an official proceeding Nov. 29, according to the indictment.

Schenectady man admits to raping 11-year-old girl

August 16, 2019 08:02 PM

A Schenectady man has admitted to raping an 11-year-old girl.

The district attorney tells NewsChannel 13 Robert Cronin pleaded guilty to first-degree rape.
[.....]
He admitted on Friday to having sex with the child and was also charged with perjury.

He will serve up to 24 years behind bars.

He still has 1/7/20 as next court date. Can't tell from the article whether he was "actually" sentenced to 24 years.

Ah - another article:

Schenectady County man pleads guilty to raping, impregnating 11-year-old

He will be sentenced in October to 24 years in prison and 20 years post-release supervision on the rape charge and 2 1/3 to seven years on the perjury charge. Those sentences will be served concurrently.
[.....]
The DA says Cronin will be required to register as a sex offender upon his release. He will also be required to abide by an Order of Protection prohibiting any contact with the victim for 52 years.
[.....]
As part of his plea agreement, Cronin waived his right to appeal the conviction and the sentence he received.

Schenectady man admits to raping 11-year-old girl

August 16, 2019 08:02 PM

A Schenectady man has admitted to raping an 11-year-old girl.

The district attorney tells NewsChannel 13 Robert Cronin pleaded guilty to first-degree rape.
[.....]
He admitted on Friday to having sex with the child and was also charged with perjury.

He will serve up to 24 years behind bars.

He still has 1/7/20 as next court date. Can't tell from the article whether he was "actually" sentenced to 24 years.
He claimed it was from a sock (via article)! What the heck! How would that have even worked!? I don't like how he is saying he had 'sex' with her. It is clearly rape. May this guy rot in prison.

Anyone following this case here - can you get into:

Schenectady County Case #CR-011678-18SU

I have no access & was wondering what the "date" in October will be - and if they list the "time".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova
Back