Identified! NY - Manhattan, East River, WhtFem 12-18, 201UFNY, Skunkjam/Perfect Thyroid T-shirt, May'00 - Alexa Isadora Skolnitsky

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don’t want to link the site incase it’s against TOS, but there is a photo of a booking of a woman in 1999 in Illinois. Was that her? Born 1980? Name is exact and says she was originally from Wallkill NY

If so, that mugshot is from 8 months before her passing. But I understand why the family wouldn’t want her to be remembered that way.

Family separation is linked to a lot of young John and Jane Does. I really wish there were ways to strengthen family unification post foster care in some way

Last edited:
If so, that mugshot is from 8 months before her passing. But I understand why the family wouldn’t want her to be remembered that way.
Agree. They indicated on the link you and MFleish posted that "Unfortunately, Alexa’s sisters do not have any photos of her as an adult, but for Linda and Veronica, they want the world to remember Alexa like they do: smiling, bright-eyed and happy."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back