Found Deceased NY- Melanie Nasholts, 46, Niskayuna, 12 October 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

doodles1211

Reaction score
181015c.png

Melanie Nasholts, 46, was reported missing on Friday, and there has been no contact with her since. She was last seen at Child Time Day Care in Colonie, where she works.

She is described as 4-foot-11 with blue eyes and black hair, and weighing 150 pounds.

Her vehicle is a black 2009 Kia S p o r ta ge, with New York plates: DGX-8410, police said.

Her cellphone appears to be off, the CBS6 report said.

Anyone with information on Nasholts’ possible whereabouts is asked to contact the Niskayuna Police Department’s 24-hour dispatch line at 518-630-0911.

Niskayuna woman, 46, missing

181015c.png

Melanie Nasholts, 46, was reported missing on Friday, and there has been no contact with her since. She was last seen at Child Time Day Care in Colonie, where she works.

She is described as 4-foot-11 with blue eyes and black hair, and weighing 150 pounds.

Her vehicle is a black 2009 Kia S p o r ta ge, with New York plates: DGX-8410, police said.

Her cellphone appears to be off, the CBS6 report said.

Anyone with information on Nasholts’ possible whereabouts is asked to contact the Niskayuna Police Department’s 24-hour dispatch line at 518-630-0911.

Niskayuna woman, 46, missing
Thanks for posting this, doodles! I just came across this report earlier tonight and was surprised she's been apparently missing for a week already.

The Facebook page for WRGB CBS Station in Albany has some info in comments as to her plans for the evening.

I am particularly disturbed by this case. Without being too specific, for security reasons, I live in between where Melanie went missing and where her body was found. And those two locations are 0.6 miles apart. I've driven past the location countless times since she went missing. I just don't know what to think.

it's sounds like either a heroin OD or suicide from the article.

it's sounds like either a heroin OD or suicide from the article.
This is so sad. Whatever struggles she was dealing with I hope she can now rest in peace. Prayers for her family. She had a twin sister and that's a loss that's beyond hard to fathom for those that remain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk
Back