Found Deceased NY - Nicole Plaud, 24, & Miguel Valentin-Colon, 31, son found alone, Buffalo, 16 Sep 2019 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or someone that doesn't like hurting kids.

Right. If there was 3 people (the parents of the child and their friend) + the child, and 2 victims were located in the car while the child was left on a doorstep then where is the 3rd person?

Though if the car was as burnt as they have said (and the pictures made it look preeeetty burnt), I don't see how they can already be so certain there's only 2 victims in the vehicle.

Right. If there was 3 people (the parents of the child and their friend) + the child, and 2 victims were located in the car while the child was left on a doorstep then where is the 3rd person?

Though if the car was as burnt as they have said (and the pictures made it look preeeetty burnt), I don't see how they can already be so certain there's only 2 victims in the vehicle.

Do bones usually add up to a certain number of bodies? It's possible there is a third person that either escaped, is part of bone fragments, or is the killer. It seems like the child was spared which isn't crazy. It also makes it seem calculated like it wasn't a crime of passion. If killing the parents was a job, kids are different.

WFTV TV Orlando showed a video taken from
the warehouse nearby to where the burned out SUV w/ remains of at least 2 bodies inside was found.
It also showed 2 males leaving the scene of the
exploding SUV holding the hand of the little boy. These individuals are not the 3 persons missing. They are calling them Persons of Interest.
LE is asking for help IDing the 2 individuals in
the video leaving the scene of the fire.

Video-

Surveillance video shows child found on porch being led from burning car by two people

Higher Quality Video: Michael Wooten (@wgrzMichael) | Twitter

Police said they are seeking two people of interest shown in surveillance video leading a child, believed to be the one later found on a west side porch, from the vehicle as it bursts into flames.

They confirmed the burned vehicle is the same one rented to the parents of Noelvin Valentin, who was discovered asleep in a cardboard box on a porch on Potomac Avenue Monday morning. The family had traveled to Buffalo with a third person. The parents of Noelvin Valentin and that third person are still missing.

Last edited:
SEP 19, 2019
NY police: Videos show persons of interest running away from burning van with Longwood boy
[…]

At about 6 p.m. Monday, someone called police to report a burned out vehicle behind a warehouse, investigators said.

Police said Thursday that the remains of two people were discovered in that incinerated Chrysler Pacifica, but it will take two to six weeks to identify the remains.

[…]

The first video shows a person walking toward the van with a T-shirt tied around his head, Rinaldo said. Click here to watch the video.

The second video shows two men and the child running away from what is believed to be the burning van, Rinaldo said.

He said one of the men can be seen setting down two gasoline cans before tying the T-shirt back around his head and running away. Click here to watch the video.

Investigators said the videos were recorded shortly before 3 a.m. Monday.

[…]

LE may have other video already but if they don't they likely will soon.

Buffalo had a huge murder problem at one time and to try and stem the violence they put up high quality cameras on every third or fourth light pole across huge areas of the city. This camera is on a light pole in the middle of a grassy field for example. They also have microphones that pinpoint the exact location of any gunshots or other loud noises.

My guess is that as soon as these guys hit the street they were captured a couple of other times at least.

If there are cameras pretty well dispersed everywhere I’m betting he was wearing that fabric to look like hair as a quick disguise. Was he going there to help “a friend” eradicate evidence? I’m just guessing since we see one person going into the scene and 3 including baby coming out..

Sorry curious, I hadnt seen those reports or really looked at who I was responding to when I mentioned becoming verified.
THE site speed is causing me problems.

Video of everything I reported was on the news that night which has been linked by others- no need to become verified.

This mornings reports spoke to local business owners who have reviewed their video.

www.wivb.com

Reminds me of the Kathleen Ryan case.

If there is an space to capture heat and oxygen can get in, then the materials in a car can create a cavity hot enough to melt aluminum and sometimes steel.

He does walk like a girl- and he is completely bald.

You can see the glow of the car burning in the background

So it seems like the person with the shirt on their head came alone and left with someone who was already there (and the boy). Of course there could be more video that LE hasn’t released that would dispel that.
And the person who was already there had a gas can, if that's a gas can. Is that what it looks like to you? MOO

ETA: Someone with good eyes tell me what it is, lol! I just watched it again and now it looks like a backpack or some kind of bag/softer object with a handle. ???

Last edited:
Have they said anything more on why or from who the father was trying to get custody? Also where is the sister the boy mentioned to the neighbor of the home he was found at, "he told me he has a sister".
Grandmother of 3-year-old found on porch worries parents are dead after burned car discovered
ETA: the boy seems familiar with the person he is running with. I also have to wonder if the persons in the video were familiar with the area as they chose a home with a box on the porch to leave the child. JMO and curious thoughts. The boys clothes may have been taken because they may have had evidence on them. Just throwing out my thoughts.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879
Back