NY - NYC Mayor Eric Adams indicted on federal criminal charges - Sept. 25, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NYC Mayor Eric Adams indicted live updates: Protesters scream over Adams supporters at fiery press conference after indictment unsealed — ‘Deserves to be in handcuffs’

NYC Mayor Eric Adams indicted live updates: Protesters scream over Adams supporters at fiery press conference after indictment unsealed — ‘Deserves to be in handcuffs’

I'm so glad I'm an independent voter because both sides of the aisle need to clean up. I really feel sorry for New Yorkers right now because this is such a big mess and we are so close to Election day.

Sounds like this has been an ongoing issue for a long while, I am glad to see it is being taken seriously. No matter which side of the aisle, corruption must be addressed. It is a matter of national security when any elected public servant is found to be in the pocket (book) of another nation. JMO

I seriously don't think he can stay in office. He has essentially ZERO support from anybody and most people, imo, have been unhappy with him.

He needs to step aside. He had his chance and he blew it!

jmo

I'm so glad I'm an independent voter because both sides of the aisle need to clean up. I really feel sorry for New Yorkers right now because this is such a big mess and we are so close to Election day.
It's a bummer but don't feel sorry for us. Seriously, NYers can handle tough situations and this is not even the toughest of situations. I'm angry at the corruption, though!

jmo

Even though this is very abusive, I think there is far worse corruption out there.
Yes, I think more corruption stories are about to come out regarding the other officials who recently left office (schools, police, health departments).

The good that MIGHT come out of this is cleaning house and tightening up rules and oversight.

jmo

Sounds like this has been an ongoing issue for a long while, I am glad to see it is being taken seriously. No matter which side of the aisle, corruption must be addressed. It is a matter of national security when any elected public servant is found to be in the pocket (book) of another nation. JMO
Agree. I'm glad to see that people are not supporting an office holder accused of crimes but, rather, want and expect him held accountable. The loyalty is to the law, not to the politician. imo

jmo

Last edited:
I'm really wondering what exactly the Turkish government was paying for. I seriously doubt is was innocently just to establish a Turkish consulate in NYC.

Even though Turkey is in NATO and has a large US airbase there, and generally supports Ukraine against Russia, their geographic situation is difficult and their relationship with Russia and mid-Eastern politics is tricky.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back