Found Alive NY - Rachael Mattice, 24, Wells, 22 June 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dang. Doesn't she look different.

View attachment 98677

I guess they got tired of running the All American girl next door pictures that they chosed throughout the case. Hmmmm
Wow! She seems to be dealing with a lot of stress. That is what happens when you lie! Now that she has lied once to LE they won't believe anything she says about the investigation re: the prescription drugs.

Another thing I noticed she hadn't been working at her new job for even 2 months yet before the investigation of prescription drugs. If guilty, she should not be allowed to work in the health care or with the elderly.
Jmho

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry for this outcome and hope Rachel gets the help she needs. I'm also sorry that local LE and rescue personnel spent so much time, money and effort looking for her.

That said, I would still prefer to give a potential victim of a crime the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. It's a terrible thing to wrongly accuse victims and families of acting in bad faith before facts are known. I'm sure some folks disagree, but I never want it on my conscience that my words caused pain for an innocent victim of crime or misfortune.

I'm sorry for this outcome and hope Rachel gets the help she needs. I'm also sorry that local LE and rescue personnel spent so much time, money and effort looking for her.

That said, I would still prefer to give a potential victim of a crime the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. It's a terrible thing to wrongly accuse victims and families of acting in bad faith before facts are known. I'm sure some folks disagree, but I never want it on my conscience that my words caused pain for an innocent victim of crime or misfortune.

BBM.

I'm sure you'd agree that, by and large, they are. Common sense isn't something we always have to stifle, in my opinion. But, I do respect your opinion :).

BBM.

I'm sure you'd agree that, by and large, they are. Common sense isn't something we always have to stifle, in my opinion. But, I do respect your opinion :).

Thanks for your kind thought. I'm not so sure suspicious victims are always guilty. If they are, it usually comes out or enough evidence over time helps the public reach that conclusion. We've seen that occasionally when following cold cases. I would feel badly if I wrongly accused even 1 innocent person before all the facts were known. It's a horrible thing to do to another human being who is already experiencing great pain. One particularly sad example I can recall is that of Bartt Streeter, who was originally wrongly accused of playing a role in the disappearance of his mom Sherill, sister Susie and friend Stacy - The Springfield Three.

JMO

Dang, now she gets to live the rest of of her life with all this hanging over her head.....and none of it will ever go away. Serious consequences for someone so young but very much deserved, I'm afraid.

Her mug shot shows a wild eyed person! Much different from the beautiful missing girl pictures.

Glad the police arrested her and did not let her get by with it. Her disappearing act is not one anyone takes lightly. Wonder what her punishment will be?.

She could legally disappear all she wants, and that is not what got her into trouble. She lied about being abducted, filing a report is what did her in. She never had to answer as to where she was or why.

:sigh: What can I say? I'm disappointed in you, Rachael, for putting so many people through a long unnecessary frantic search. Glad you weren't tortured, trafficked, or killed. It's unfortunate that now people will remember this, and be suspicious when another girl goes missing wondering if it's just another hoax.

I'm just reading all of Rachael's thread for the first time now. I wish AH or Denise Huskins could have a little conversation with Rachael to set her straight. None of this is funny.

Whoa. A 6 figure search when most missing victims can barely get any help after the mpr is filed?

Was it the news media coverage that made the police bring out the 6 figure search endeavor. Or is this how that county operates.

I guess the nice pictures play a role in anything. From MIke Brown to Rachael Lynn. Jmo.

Because most up to date pictures rarely work for the agenda that the news media want out there. Jmo.

Whoa. A 6 figure search when most missing victims can barely get any help after the mpr is filed?

RSBM

Yes, good point, Dexter. Most families of missing persons would give anything for such resources to be poured into their investigations.

RSBM

Yes, good point, Dexter. Most families of missing persons would give anything for such resources to be poured into their investigations.

Agree. They should sentence her to search and rescue community service.

Let her see how it really works. Maybe she will understand that this is nothing to joke about. Now if she was with her aunts boyfriend. Then where was her aunt.

Hmm. Mom's probably the only one out there. And then she tries to make it sound like the authorities don't believe her because the family is "poor?"

Agree. They should sentence her to search and rescue community service.

Let her see how it really works. Maybe she will understand that this is nothing to joke about. Now if she was with her aunts boyfriend. Then where was her aunt.

Plus, everyday for the next year, she should have to wear one of those "Missing Have You Seen Her" tee shirts from the stacks ordered with her picture on them.

Seriously though, she needs to get involved in some search and rescue work to realize it's no joke.

Sound like "save face" statements coming from her Mom. It's got to be embarrassing for her.
http://news10.com/2016/07/23/rachael-mattices-mom-speaks-out-on-false-report-charge/

:ohdear:
“People are hungry now because they offered a $2,000 reward for any kind of information, which I thought was a bad idea anyhow. You got sickos out there.”

Plus, everyday for the next year, she should have to wear one of those "Missing Have You Seen Her" tee shirts from the stacks ordered with her picture on them.

Seriously though, she needs to get involved in some search and rescue work to realize it's no joke.

Sound like "save face" statements coming from her Mom. It's got to be embarrassing for her.
http://news10.com/2016/07/23/rachael-mattices-mom-speaks-out-on-false-report-charge/

Agree. And that's the sad thing.

Because lets say she did steal a small amount of oxy or whatever from wherever.

Her sentence would have been minor

But imo.

Her eyes on that mugshot says uppers or meth like drugs. And not downers like heroin or Oxycodein drugs. Jmo.

So does LE think she was selling or using?

I wonder if she's wearing the same face behind closed doors.

She looks gacked (high on meth).
MOO

Oh me.

Gacked. Lol.

Much love.

Some will never understand the meaning.

But I agree.

The open eyes and tightness of the mumbel fumbel, mouth in that photo says Gacked all across the board.

I agree my friend.

Learned another new word here...Gacked.
Thanks to WS members I can go out on the streets and sound kool. :giggle:

Learned another new word here...Gacked.
Thanks to WS members I can go out on the streets and sound kool. :giggle:

Lol. As long as you don't look gacked in your most recent pictures.

Then the press should help you out if you ever become missing.

Jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back