Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first thread is very interesting.
Scanning it now. Found a post by me, that still haunts me:

Three uncontrolled airports operate between Montauk and the Town of Southampton:

1. Montauk Airport
2. East Hampton Airport
3. Westhampton Airport - Francis S. Gabreski Airport

"There is virtually no way of knowing who gets on any aircraft. We don't look at identification, and the FAA has very little involvement with our operations." FAA stands for Federal Aviation Administration, a part of the U.S. Department of Transportation. "The only way to figure out which aircrafts came in is by looking at fueling records. If any plane, jet or helicopter fuels up here, then a record is kept."

http://www.huntingtonbuzz.tv/view_article.php?article_id=1053

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - #1

If you click on the post # you get a direct link.

Sorry to quote myself.
IMO, it would be very easy for Enterprise to pick RM up at the station.
I've used them many times. They pick me up at home, at mechanic's.
If I called them and said; "please pick me up at the station" they would be there.

So what if RM had Enterprise pick him up. Perhaps he had a rental car and drove out to one of those 3 airports. All he would need is a small bag. (behind his seat?)

Let's say, you "know people", who could hook you up with charters or small planes. "They" say just go out to ? airport, there's no records, you can disappear anonymously.

Enterprise:
786-I GRAND BLVD.
DEER PARK, NY 11729-5791

Tel.: (631) 595-2900

http://www.enterprise.com/car_renta...r5THn0zDvQJ6RQKGThDBGvQTbxB4jTwW1h!-864081240

eta: this is where I'd be checking.

Hop on the Ferry and just go---Sandy and the snow storm from hell destroyed alot of homes--he could find work on Fire Island, Shelter Island, CT

Oh hell--should have trimmed this down!!--lol

RM's mom lives not far am I right? Is she still in his childhood home? Maybe he used a computer over there??

Or maybe he had his own stealth version?
Maybe he had another phone?
Maybe he had another bank account or cash?

:seeya:

According to namus.gov:

It does not say who it must verify with. Early reports on Robert show that information was submitted by his wife.

There is a lot of unverified and conflicting info in this case. Even the scrap yard sighting, video didn't work or only the inside video worked but couldn't be provided per wife. Who's to say he never went there on that day but made a deal with the guy behind the counter to say he was there? MSM hasn't questioned it and LE hasn't said anything.

Or, as mentioned earlier, his co-workers saw his car and his co-workers pointed IM to the scrap yard. I don't think it takes a huge conspiracy to up and leave. He could have done it without help from anyone in his Long Island life or maybe even a word or two from a co-worker or friend. Doing it alone makes it much easier to get away with.

Wondering if LE has checked his home computers to see if he had a Nicholas Francisco thing going on in his life? As Mrs. Francisco mentioned in the ABC article, it became easier to believe he was dead than to believe he'd walk out on them. This reminds me about unconscious slips about whose car it is now, etc.

BBM. Yep. :twocents:

As i drove past the pilgrim psych center and the edgewood preserve yesterday, i stoppped at the starbucks nearby. There was a man approx RM's age sitting outside. Dark sunglasses, shaved head and holding a mountain bike. While i know it was not RM...it made me think how so so easy it is to just disappear. Train, bus, bike...go anywhere and start new.
On another note, i really dont believe that this is a shock to his friends/family. The tone of IM's posts on FB just seem very calm or...something!
My heart goes out to them but IMO the family and LE know alot more that what has been released.

"coworkers pointed IM to the scrap yard"------could be "We heard RM say he would be going there to make a transaction after work today" OR "It was suggested to IM that maybe it was one of a few/a dozen places he could go after work".

Has IM ever mentioned that RM would stop at Panera Bread or Starbucks for coffee, iced tea or something? Does he have a frquent buyer/rewards card??? I know Mr Cawfee's habits and he knows mine--places where we go and don't go (like the creepy gas station guy who said he was aaallllll out of regular gas so customers had to pony up alot more for super-unleaded that he jacked the price up on --sorry OT but I am still mad)

Bunnyhop--post 763-- I think RM did have a secret stash of $$ and technology

Momoffourboys---that must have given you pause!!! But I agree--it could be really easy to just vanish.
And MOO-- I agree--RM left voluntarily and its been my opinion that the family knows alot more than they are telling and could be complicit in his leaving. MOO--he had help leaving. Hell maybe the reason "his mother can't leave the house" is b/c RM is there!! JMO

That...is exactly what is so frustrating about this...all maybes.
Like someone said, there are so few confirmed facts in this case and ALL given by IM. There has been nothing from LE which only means that they truly believe he left on his own OR something extremely sinister is involved here. Either way, it is so quiet that very few people know about this and any chance of sightings are pretty much zero to none. JMO ofcourse.

Today, both Newsday and News 12, both Long Island based, ran stories on a missing dog. This morning while getting ready for work, I saw the spot 3 times on News 12. Yet neither have run more than just a quick spot a few days after RMs disappearance. Why the reluctance from the media to cover this story? To me, that's got to mean something.

No one has been named a suspect by law enforcement, sleuthing family, friends etc. and posting it here is not allowed at this time. If and when someone is named a suspect that will change.

Thanks

Ima

I have the "we are stuck" feeling. The frustrating feeling that - until or unless law enforcement or MSM (new facts) comes to light - this is where we stay. From my view, it is 6 of one and half dozen of the other what really happened with RM. :fence:

I have the "we are stuck" feeling. The frustrating feeling that - until or unless law enforcement or MSM (new facts) comes to light - this is where we stay. From my view, it is 6 of one and half dozen of the other what really happened with RM. :fence:

And that's just with what we are ALLOWED to talk about. Throw in another dozen scenarios with stuff we can't talk about.

Agreed. :fence:

Maybe he has another wallet. Was it LE or family that said his wallet was accounted for? He'd need a license to drive in the US wherever. Easy enough to get a replacement license from the DMV. Can't get another passport so easily, so I think he's still in this country. As an electrician, he'd be able to get work anyplace disasters have hit recently. Even Rockaway and Breezy Point, NY still need electricians. Then there's OK, still devastated. Lots of work everyplace. That's if he's alive, which I hope he is.

And the concrete facts are very limited. And those facts came in piece-meal.

And yet--we have all had so much to discuss--lol

I think it stems from the facts that some of us are very familiar with LI, the construction industry and sadly-have had a loved one disappear.

Good points Periwinkl3-- and welcome if that's appropriate--

Boyoboy--when a suspect is named--this forum will go hog wild
is there a hog wild icon?????

Periwinkl3-- I also raised a question about RM's house keys and his key to THE CAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth