NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave the gossip and the rumors OFF of this board.

Hello all, I am new to WS so please bare with me while I get the hang of it. I've been following the case since it is so close to home.

Just a question: I could have missed it but who found the red car at the train station? And why was it a thought to look there?

Hello all, I am new to WS so please bare with me while I get the hang of it. I've been following the case since it is so close to home.

Just a question: I could have missed it but who found the red car at the train station? And why was it a thought to look there?

Welcome Sundrenched

His friends found the car. I don"t know why they looked there though thats where I would have looked, also the Airport.

:please: Praying he is found safe

Each day makes me more and more uncomfortable...the multitude of questions and maybes, the 3 or 4 actual facts (only verified by IM), the strange FB posts, NCNY posts and disappearance, the timeline , the lack of LE/media attention, the lack of family/friend/co-worker involvement, the poster from AL appearing and disappearing...
IMO

Momoffourboys,
I am still around. I actually have,nothing else to add that's worthwhile.
I have told them all I know.
I am very busy with a sick husband atm. I have no connection,and i know
none of the family. I have never been to N.Y....

My take on the Facebook page is that now many on that page have heard alot of different either facts or unsubstantiated rumors involving the dissapearance of RM. They are putting alot of time and effort into helping to try and find RM, but they want to be told the truth about the issues surrounding it all.

Morning all---having my first cawfee and that means (drum roll) a question from me (shocking yes)--- Does THE CAR have a GPS system??? Or a lo-jack ????? would have helped to find it--- not so modern systems but since RM really loved the GTO I'd think he would have one or the other.

Silversurvivor--welcome and wishing you a speedy recovery

Sundrenched------welcome!!!

There appears to be no official missing report on the "other" man. Unless one is released, please refrain from discussing it, and especially from posting his name. If it becomes official, we can open a thread for him.

Thanks.

I have said from the beginning that this man voluntarily left. To me there is more to this story than we really know.In my opinion, he was either caught up in something or maybe wanted to start a new life. I just find it hard to believe if he was so happy and life was good, why isn't he here? There is much more to this than meets the eye. I am going with my gut. I think he had money stashed, another phone, maybe a new identity, and I believe the family nows more than they are saying. I am disturbed by the phrase, "come home, we will keep you safe. What does that mean? To me it implies that someone knows alot more than they are saying.

I have said from the beginning that this man voluntarily left. To me there is more to this story than we really know.In my opinion, he was either caught up in something or maybe wanted to start a new life. I just find it hard to believe if he was so happy and life was good, why isn't he here? There is much more to this than meets the eye. I am going with my gut. I think he had money stashed, another phone, maybe a new identity, and I believe the family nows more than they are saying. I am disturbed by the phrase, "come home, we will keep you safe. What does that mean? To me it implies that someone knows alot more than they are saying.

I think IM knows!

Im not so sure he is the one that was in trouble!

Everything!
Im not so sure he just took off. I do not think he is dead!
What did he leave at that scrap yard? that's one big question?

If you think IM knows everything and you don't think he's dead, here's another big question. Why is she spending an untold number of manpower hours searching the Edgewood Preserve, hundreds maybe even thousands of very densely treed and brush terrain in scorching heat? And, planning to do it again this Sunday?

If you think IM knows everything and you don't think he's dead, here's another big question. Why is she spending an untold number of manpower hours searching the Edgewood Preserve, hundreds maybe even thousands of very densely treed and brush terrain in scorching heat? And, planning to do it again this Sunday?

Well Clemenza if don coreleone was after you wouldnt you want everyone to think your dead?

LoL Im not saying its Mafia related but we have unions in the mix and other problems in the past ...Have to look at the big picture.

If he was running from someone or was in trouble and mixed up with the wrong people, than he would be in hiding. We don't have all the facts here people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth