NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so weird....I mean about his being "Late" but getting up at 4:30...and Secretary says work shift is 7-2
I know foremans go in earlier but 2 hours

BBM.
YEP. Makes no sense. Unless he is making pit stops.

So you're thinking that they checked the train station for his car (just because they were checking all avenues) and then found it where he usually parked and then asked themselves "Did RM do this on purpose?"

Oh no...its not what im thinking...it was stated on FB that he parked there.

If LE said they are not finished with the car, that could mean anything from waiting for DNA to it has not been processed yet. Do we know what she was told?

Somewhere early on the media said the police searched the Psychiatric Center grounds. Why there? Where is it in relation to his home, the scrap yard and the train station?

And I know I asked before but does the scrap yard sell anything? All that has been said is it was a small transaction. Did anyone say buyer or seller?

Rechecked NAMUS, just to make sure I hadn't overlooked something. NAMUS has last seen as 2:50 pm June 14: "Last seen going out of driveway with red 2004 pontiac gto. Car was found Saturday June 15 at Deer Park Train Station. He has no identification, no wallet.."

Somewhere early on the media said the police searched the Psychiatric Center grounds. Why there? Where is it in relation to his home, the scrap yard and the train station?

And I know I asked before but does the scrap yard sell anything? All that has been said is it was a small transaction. Did anyone say buyer or seller?

Pilgrim is between RM's home and the train station.

LOL OHHHHHH I have a lot of things I want to say and cant.
But I think hes alive and well and NOT Penniless.
So Ill sit here on my hands lol

Believe me, I'm sitting on my hands too. Lol

Believe me, I'm sitting on my hands too. Lol

Yanno they have a link on the fb site. They have about 1400 last I checked. I would have thought they would have reached 10,000 in no time. this case is soooo strange:moo:

When I started today I didn't think he'd leave on his own, but now I'm on the fence. Goin round in circles...:banghead:
Oh well, IDK, moo and all that good stuff.

Yanno they have a link on the fb site. They have about 1400 last I checked. I would have thought they would have reached 10,000 in no time. this case is soooo strange:moo:

It could be that no one knows why RM is missing. If we knew he was murdered by a stranger, then I think the donations would be higher. JMO

When I started today I didn't think he'd leave on his own, but now I'm on the fence. Goin round in circles...:banghead:
Oh well, IDK, moo and all that good stuff.

I'm on the fence too.

That is strange. With so many supporters on FB and all the local 3 brothers.....people are giving by nature. Especially when wife and kids are involved. I wonder why this is. Maybe for the same reason noone is speaking publically.
Boggles my mind:scared:

Hmmm... I know why I'm not contributing so this confirms my decision. I'm not alone.

Good point--- someone would have to know RM, be familiar with him to know where to park THE CAR------a perp would leave it somewhere unlikely

Let me preface this with the fact that I really don't believe much in coincidences. And I personally overthink everything.

In this case, I'm going to say the opposite. I think that maybe there is too much over thinking on the parking spot. RM hadn't parked there In 6 years or so, as per NCNY. So if someone who knew him left it there, he would have to have known him over 6 yrs ago,don't ya think? I'm sure that is his old parking spot isn't something that would come up in a casual conversation. It isn't like knowing his favorite sports teams or something that would typically be discussed.

Secondly, Assuming someone other than RM drove that car there, I think it was just a coincidence his car was parked "near" his usual spot. Obviously it was left there for a reason, which of course is unknown. But if it was dropped in the middle of the night (midnight to 5am let's say), I just think the perp left it up front close to the platform. I don't think the perp had any knowledge that he used to park "near" there. I think the perp was following orders to "go park the car at the train station somewhere that wouldn't raise suspicion of a crime", and IMO, that would be as close to the platform as possible.

Unless, ofcourse, it was RM who naturally parked in his "usual" spot.

Hmmm... I know why I'm not contributing so this confirms my decision. I'm not alone

I know I have been to that page a half dozen times to make a donation and then ended up not doing it. I don't know why. I just have a weird feeling about it........I too, wish that someone other than IM would speak up. What are they afraid of??? Strange case....IMO

Unless, ofcourse, it was RM who naturally parked in his "usual" spot.

And if he did, he certainly didn't want anyone to know he did. Hated the train station, no club used, seat pulled up. He staged it perfectly, because everything done was in complete contrast to what he would have normally done.

And if he did, he certainly didn't want anyone to know he did. Hated the train station, no club used, seat pulled up. He staged it perfectly, because everything done was in complete contrast to what he would have normally done.

But still doesn't explain his scent not being in the lot.

Jerry IMO if the car was put in RM's usual spot on purpose by someone other than him, it would have to be someone who actually saw him park there.

Mr. A commutes to the city regularly. I have no idea where he parks his car at the train station, basically because I have had no reason to see his car there. It's not something we talk about and if we did, it would be very difficult for him to verbally describe to me where he parked in the sea of cars there (add in my lack of interest and my comprehension would be zero... Lol).

I know I have been to that page a half dozen times to make a donation and then ended up not doing it. I don't know why. I just have a weird feeling about it........I too, wish that someone other than IM would speak up. What are they afraid of??? Strange case....IMO

I don't contribute unless I know there is a need and there is an explanation of where the money is going.

These fundraisers that pop up for seemingly sentimental reasons do not get my hard earned money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member