NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds unusual ---MOO--but if she is who she claims to be then I guess thats that.

That sounds unusual ---MOO--but if she is who she claims to be then I guess thats that.

She is. But again, who can you trust? I don't think she would have any reason to make this up but who knows. She is also the one who corrected about Rob's hours.

My only point was the time line was lied about, or there are some serious "errors" with it.

It says the scrap yard transaction was already known about by the time the phone was found. But the phone was found 1 week after his disappearance. The Scrap Yard wasnt known about until 2 weeks after. It doesnt make any sense. :waitasec:

Again, believe half of what you read.

I am not following...the timeline was made before the phone was public info, right?

Am not picking on you Talula------but to continue on this-- Does anyone else find it odd that the payroll/admin is the only person from RM's job-site, the Union that has spoken??????

Am not picking on you Talula------but to continue on this-- Does anyone else find it odd that the payroll/admin is the only person from RM's job-site, the Union that has spoken??????

I have seen a couple of others comment, but I think they tire of the circus and just watch

In my opinion, if RM did leave his wallet in the garage and it was discussed in the phone call with IM that morning, and if it was RM that showed up at his house for so many minutes and dropped off the phone and money as well later that day,why didn't he get his wallet? What was So important that he had to go home? What did he get?
Why didn't he just leave the phone at work then. Why was that phone left where it was?
And after the transaction at the Scrapyard, he had to go to an ATM is my understanding. I wonder if those cameras showed that he put that money in his wallet? Or where did he put that money since he supposedly did not have a wallet.
What was the denomination of the money left in the garage (all 20's?). Was there a rubber band around that money?
IMOO.

I questioned the money too Tree--- denominations, was it organized etc.

And a question---- the return home---To leave something/things, get something/ things--both of those, none of those??? I think he was "already gone" (as Kramer would say) and it did not matter who was there--maybe IM was as per an arrangement between themselves supposed to not be there so he could get his "stuff" and go.
hhhmmmmmmmm..............

Scrap on a job site can be a highly contested thing---who gets it, is it shared out etc.
I have family who are Union tradesmen (plumbers, pipe-fitters)---all have said it is not the "done" thing for a foreman to be taking scrap from the job and selling it. It goes usually to the apprentices b/c they are making the least amount. If the scrap money is shared out fine----if its pooled for BBQ's, lunches, Lotto, Sandy Relief or a charity fine. The fact that someone of position was taking scrap---sends up a red flag.

I didn't think the workers got the scraps. And I don't think it would be allowed
until the job was finished and the BOSS said they could have it.

Copper and tools are usually locked in a secure area on construction sites.
JMO

I questioned the money too Tree--- denominations, was it organized etc.

And a question---- the return home---To leave something/things, get something/ things--both of those, none of those??? I think he was "already gone" (as Kramer would say) and it did not matter who was there--maybe IM was as per an arrangement between themselves supposed to not be there so he could get his "stuff" and go.
hhhmmmmmmmm..............

If that is the case that there was an arrangement made between themselves that she wasn't supposed to be there so he could get his stuff and go, then it would stand to reason that IM knows WHY he is missing, or at least, it concludes to look like she would know why he left.
IMOO.

I think he got the money for the fathers day bash the lobsters and such
Something happened after he came home ....
JMO

If that is the case that there was an arrangement made between themselves that she wasn't supposed to be there so he could get his stuff and go, then it would stand to reason that IM knows WHY he is missing, or at least, it concludes to look like she would know why he left.
IMOO.

I think IDA knows why he left she just has no idea where he went.

Tree----yes-----

And I am going to repeat myself------IMO--a private family situation went very, very public.

McSpy-- I had tossed out a question regarding any religious or social movement that is popular now. Possible he was interested in a fundemental church group, a second wave of Occupy Wall St. (if one exists)??????

fundamental church groups don't ask you to leave your family...cults do though

I stand by my original theory...he HAD to leave. For whatever reason. Either he was forced to leave or left to protect someone....or just felt that he needed to leave.
So many inconsistancies in IM's "facts" and timeline...

Anybody else feel like its a "these aren't the droids you're looking for..." with the way questions and information are sifted???

ooops---sorry Eileen-----edited myself before I caught up on posts!!!!

I am wondering if he has a Duplicate driver's license?

I looked up the Arrow Scrap Corporation, and they list
what metals they take. They do take precious metals.

http://www.arrowscrap.com/what-we-recycle

If this is the same corporation as the link I am providing,
I am wondering if he sold some of his jewelry or even his wedding ring?
He could have made several transactions.
If he sold his jewelry at a business that takes in metal scrap, I wonder if his
items would have to be on hold for 30 days, so it checks out with a police report?
If he sold a wedding band at todays current market rate, I would think he might get more than 300 dollars, depending on the karat of his ring....
IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member