NY - Sean "Diddy" Combs charged with racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking and transportation to engage in prostitution, Sept. 17, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In line with your post here are some articles talking about the recent Diddy 50th Birthday Party which was all over the press:

Have any of these folks spoken out since the arrest? Seems a bit quiet but my guess is that many have been busy lining up lawyers before the good ones are conflicted out!

MOO

Seeing as he is nearly 55 yrs old, I don’t think his 50th was very recent. ;)

The first paragraph of the three-count federal indictment against the music mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs lays out in an overarching summary the serious and sprawling allegations against him.

“For decades, Sean Combs, aka ‘Puff Daddy,’ aka ‘P. Diddy,’ aka ‘Diddy,’ aka ‘PD,’ aka ‘Love,’ the defendant, abused, threatened, and coerced women and others around him to fulfill his sexual desires, protect his reputation, and conceal his conduct,” the indictment states. “To do so, Combs relied on the employees, resources, and influence of the multi-faceted business empire that he led and controlled – creating a criminal enterprise whose members and associates engaged in, and attempted to engage in, among other crimes, sex trafficking, forced labor, kidnapping, arson, bribery, and obstruction of justice.”

The indictment from the US Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York charges Combs with three counts: racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking and transportation to engage in prostitution. If convicted, he faces a sentence of up to life in prison.
The evidence against him is overwhelming for him not to get some time in prison. His lawyer should start making a deal instead of arguing.

Have any of these folks spoken out since the arrest? Seems a bit quiet but my guess is that many have been busy lining up lawyers before the good ones are conflicted out!
So far that I can see, no one. In fact, some celebs are purging their social media. IDK if they are related, I will say that.

I agree, they have lawyers and PR people working 24/7 behind the scenes. They are all waiting for sone universal bat signal and they will all drop something pre planned.
I was in my early 20's when the Death Row and Bad Boys rivalry began, it was more than these two companies, it was these two companies being comprised of, and surrounded by, gang members and other criminals.
I went to a few parties back in the day, where attendees could be a famous rapper, RnB singer, and their entourage, who were gang affiliated. Often, they partied in cities where they had friends and family, also gang affiliated.

So back then, I wasn't shocked to be at a house party and see someone famous walk by. Never really met any of them, they didn't stay in the main party, and I ...well I was pretty out of place at these parties lmao, so I was of zero interest.

In low levels of the entertainment industry, I have heard my friends talk about it for decades.

The evidence against him is overwhelming for him not to get some time in prison. His lawyer should start making a deal instead of arguing.

I agree. Federal charges are completely different from state charges. The federal government has nothing but time and money to dump on someone. Once they start in, they are like pit bulls, they don't let go. And they don't start something that isn't going to win.

Article about the unauthorized book on Amazon about Kim Porter which is quite interesting imo and recommended for details surrounding the accused Diddy going back a long ways. Not sure how long the book will remain for sale but it is certainly getting a lot of present attention imo.

Its always tragic, sad as well as interesting to see women that have endured longstanding abuse and threats from their partners (Nicole Brown Simpson is a case of this imo) keep diaries and details and then leave these documents with friends or a bank safe deposit box to be opened after their death. Kim Porter supposedly did this and shared information with various friends about Diddy as she had long been concerned about her safety.

MOO

From the forward of the book posted above:
View attachment 533032

What does that mean about Jamie Foxx?

What does that mean about Jamie Foxx?
@Luna20, hard to say exactly what it means but I think based on the way its written it might be possible to speculate that Diddy or his associates might have had something to do with the 'sudden and unexplained health episode' experienced by Jamie Foxx. The Jamie Foxx health episode imo had to be one of the strangest events in Hollywood in years and it imo was characterized by absolutely zero transparency by the actor or his daughter (she was spokesperson for the event it seemed) about what exactly happened to the actor. Was he poisoned, did he have a stroke or some kind of heart attack or neurological event? Nobody knows and while the actor is certainly entitled to his privacy, really little of what Foxx or his daughter said to the public imo shed much light on anything about the situation other than he seemed to have no clue what happened to him after experiencing a headache!

Here is a MSM article with a Jamie Foxx quote about the event which is still being called an "unexpected health event".

"Foxx, 56, said in the video that on April 11, 2023, he experienced a "bad headache" and "asked my boy for an Advil." Then "I was gone for 20 days."

"He went on, "I don’t remember anything. I’m in Atlanta ... My sister and my daughter took me to the first doctor. They gave me a cortisone shot. The next doctor said, 'There’s something going on up there.'"

"Foxx pointed to his head before explaining that he wouldn't go into further details "on camera."

IDK, to me this sounds more like the Putin ordered hit of one of his enemies than either a stroke, heart attack or seizure but honestly who knows, other than little about the event makes sense.

But, was Diddy or his associates involved and was there a beef with Foxx? Was Foxx involved as a witness in one of the other many lawsuits brought against Diddy? Was someone trying to silence Foxx or was what he experienced a real life health incident that had zero to do with Diddy?

Who knows but the Foxx story certainly seems odd imo even by Hollywood standards.

MOO

In line with your post here are some articles talking about the recent Diddy 50th Birthday Party which was all over the press:

MOO

So far that I can see, no one. In fact, some celebs are purging their social media. IDK if they are related, I will say that.

I agree, they have lawyers and PR people working 24/7 behind the scenes. They are all waiting for sone universal bat signal and they will all drop something pre planned.
I was in my early 20's when the Death Row and Bad Boys rivalry began, it was more than these two companies, it was these two companies being comprised of, and surrounded by, gang members and other criminals.
I went to a few parties back in the day, where attendees could be a famous rapper, RnB singer, and their entourage, who were gang affiliated. Often, they partied in cities where they had friends and family, also gang affiliated.

So back then, I wasn't shocked to be at a house party and see someone famous walk by. Never really met any of them, they didn't stay in the main party, and I ...well I was pretty out of place at these parties lmao, so I was of zero interest.

In low levels of the entertainment industry, I have heard my friends talk about it for decades.

Stories/statements are starting to be published:

Stories/statements are starting to be published:
Haha!

These folks must have suddenly gotten call backs today from their highly paid and hard working PR and Crisis Managers after their long weekend spent finding an attorney and figuring out their legal 'exposure'! Let the damage control begin. Will be curious to see the spin put forward by PR folks on behalf of their clients in the coming days. The feds didn't seem focused (possibly just FOR NOW) on drug charges yet but you know they have buckets of evidence and so I do wonder whether the feds will start squeezing celebrity participants in the 'freak offs' or whatever they were calling 'hard partying'. RICO cases can be interesting to watch play out as the feds most likely have awareness of the extended 'criminal enterprise' but per usual didn't lay it all out in the initial filing. The Diddy charges are happening against the backdrop of not only Hollywood but the Hip Hop Industry and the industries that surround it. Layer in gangs, guns and trafficking (humans, drugs and guns) and its anyone's guess how far the Feds will be taking what they are calling a 'criminal enterprise'.

Social media also was flooded with never ending pictures of the Diddy 50th party along with a virtual flood of picture of Oprah Winfrey both with Diddy and Harvey Weinstein! All that was missing for Oprah imo was an image with she and Gayle hanging with Epstein and Maxwell in the Med sipping champagne but I'm sure it will eventually surface.

I do feel for any then minors involved in this litigation as watching the videos of a young Beiber and Usher was pathetic and heartbreaking. I think its this focus on minors by Diddy and his associates which is sickening and I do wonder how the feds will handle this testimony at trial or whether these then minors could be compelled to tesitfy absent charges? The Head of Southern District I believe said that the Govt has 50 witnesses so far but this imo was probably just to get through the Grand Jury and arrest warrants. The Southern District only plays hardball so when will the net broaden and will others in the Diddy orbit be charged or deposed?

MOO

Last edited:
Ricin, if inhaled, (such as by cigarette or joint) will cause respiratory distress, fluid in the lungs and the onset of pneumonia.
IDK if you watched any of the Porter funeral but my guess is that Feds watched and very closely. The Diddy eulogy was certainly curious:

Audio from service:

Wondering if witnesses will feel comfortable testifying to all they know. If this is an issue maybe the Feds will consider a plea deal. JMO.

@Luna20, hard to say exactly what it means but I think based on the way its written it might be possible to speculate that Diddy or his associates might have had something to do with the 'sudden and unexplained health episode' experienced by Jamie Foxx. The Jamie Foxx health episode imo had to be one of the strangest events in Hollywood in years and it imo was characterized by absolutely zero transparency by the actor or his daughter (she was spokesperson for the event it seemed) about what exactly happened to the actor. Was he poisoned, did he have a stroke or some kind of heart attack or neurological event? Nobody knows and while the actor is certainly entitled to his privacy, really little of what Foxx or his daughter said to the public imo shed much light on anything about the situation other than he seemed to have no clue what happened to him after experiencing a headache!

Here is a MSM article with a Jamie Foxx quote about the event which is still being called an "unexpected health event".

"Foxx, 56, said in the video that on April 11, 2023, he experienced a "bad headache" and "asked my boy for an Advil." Then "I was gone for 20 days."

"He went on, "I don’t remember anything. I’m in Atlanta ... My sister and my daughter took me to the first doctor. They gave me a cortisone shot. The next doctor said, 'There’s something going on up there.'"

"Foxx pointed to his head before explaining that he wouldn't go into further details "on camera."

IDK, to me this sounds more like the Putin ordered hit of one of his enemies than either a stroke, heart attack or seizure but honestly who knows, other than little about the event makes sense.

But, was Diddy or his associates involved and was there a beef with Foxx? Was Foxx involved as a witness in one of the other many lawsuits brought against Diddy? Was someone trying to silence Foxx or was what he experienced a real life health incident that had zero to do with Diddy?

Who knows but the Foxx story certainly seems odd imo even by Hollywood standards.

MOO

Thanks for the link and details. I could see PD doing something to anyone that he doesn’t like.

By JF not telling the details concerning his traumatic experience it could very well be that he is trying to get factual information before he speaks about it publicly.

‘Keep your friends close and your enemies closer’

This is interesting, I had always wondered about Tupac's death, and if PD was involved. There have been hints and rumors for decades about it.

This is interesting, I had always wondered about Tupac's death, and if PD was involved. There have been hints and rumors for decades about it.

Yep! I was thinking the same. When you really deep dive into this stuff, wow……..

"They won't even give me a permit for the parties no more," Combs told Entertainment Tonight. "They don't want me to throw the parties no more," he continued, but vowed, "we ain't gonna stop, we gonna keep on having fun, bringing people together from all walks of life. You're gonna hear about my parties, they're gonna be shutting them down, probably be arresting me, doing all types of crazy things just because we wanna have a good time."
Sean Combs bragged about getting arrested for his parties in a 1999 video

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minushka
Back