NY - Sean "Diddy" Combs charged with racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking and transportation to engage in prostitution, Sept. 17, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
^ Ages 16 and 17 are minors correct?
Combs is a monster. May he be charged to the full extent of the law, lose everything, and remain in prison for the rest of his miserable life.
May the rest of the rapists in his vicious entourage also be tried.
May there finally be justice to all the women he has brutally harmed.
omg....

Combs is a monster. May he be charged to the full extent of the law, lose everything, and remain in prison for the rest of his miserable life.
omg....

I wonder if there could be any state charges filed? Unless there are statutes of limitations.

This article is graphic.

I am gonna save this for early friday morning.
I seriously have been waiting so long for something to happen that I am worried about being underwhelmed.
(yes , i do plan on talking the feelings out with a approvalable person)

omg....
And apparently, the young male victims he has brutally harmed too.

I am gonna save this for early friday morning.
I seriously have been waiting so long for something to happen that I am worried about being underwhelmed.
(yes , i do plan on talking the feelings out with a approvalable person)

What is happening on Friday?

Wow. That is graphic. And tragic. Because I believe it happened. And people were too scared to accuse him of rape. Sick.
I believe it too. Reminds me of some scary situations I was in during the 90's, with men I thought I could trust. Thankfully I was OCD about always having an escape or back up, even if it was just going to the local bar with friends.
I had too many females that I knew who had been hurt, this kind of stuff goes on all through the industry, even all the way down to just local piddly artists.

I believe it too. Reminds me of some scary situations I was in during the 90's, with men I thought I could trust. Thankfully I was OCD about always having an escape or back up, even if it was just going to the local bar with friends.
I had too many females that I knew who had been hurt, this kind of stuff goes on all through the industry, even all the way down to just local piddly artists.

All you have to do is read the lyrics to some of his music, to see how pervasive this type of treatment towards women is prevalent in his music. Many of his songs completely dehumanizes women, and turns them into objects to satisfy his needs.

The saga continues with clapback from the family of Porter about the 'unauthorized book'...

Not sure who to trust in all of this and I do wonder if the Diddy PR folks and legal team are running the entire narrative about the 'family'? Supposedly multiple friends of Porter have been on social media speaking about things that Porter had told them over the years about what to do if something happened to her. This is all quite sad and haunting as it is bringing back memories of another abuse victim in the form of Nicole Brown Simpson who did the same thing but kept her info in a safe deposit box.

• Diddy was indicted on sex trafficking, racketeering charges
  • New lawsuit accuses him of raping woman in 2001
  • She is the 11th woman to sue Diddy for sexual assault
(NewsNation) — Another woman has accused Sean “Diddy” Combs of sexual assault.

Thalia Graves said the music mogul, along with his bodyguard, Joseph “Big Joe” Sherman, “viciously raped her” at the Bad Boy Records studio in the summer of 2001, according to court documents obtained by NewsNation local affiliate KTLA.

Updated: SEP 25, 2024

NYPost has a video of Diddy appearing on Ellen. She seems to be uncomfortably happy to have him there and is almost taunting him.

It's as if he knows that she knows and she is relishing that power. It's very creepy and uncomfortable considering what we know now. She comes off as kind of evil, not that he comes off as innocent, but she is clearly in the loop and wants people to know it.

Sean “Diddy” Combs’ lawyer thinks there’s a simple explanation for the rapper’s massive supply of baby oil: he buys in bulk.

Marc Agnifilo spoke about the disgraced hip-hop mogul’s arrest and federal prosecutors’ claim that Homeland Security found 1,000 bottles of baby oil and lube when they raided Combs’ mansions while speaking with TMZ, echoing what he told The Post in an exclusive interview last week.

“Back when I was a kid in the late ’70s, they were called threesomes,” Agnifilo said of the so-called “freak off” sex parties that the US Attorneys allege Diddy, 54, hosted. According to the feds, Diddy would lure and coerce women to engage in sexual performances with male sex workers for him to watch and record — sometimes without their knowledge.

As for why Combs would need 1,000 bottles of baby oil and lube if the rapper was having threesomes and not “freak offs,” Agnifilo told TMZ, “I don’t know where the number ‘1,000’ came from. I can’t imagine its thousands [of bottles of baby oil and lube], and I’m not really sure what the baby oil has to do with anything.”

Agnifilo added, “[Diddy] has a big house. He buys in bulk. I think they have Costcos in every place where has a home. I mean have you sat in a parking lot of a Costco and see what people wale out of there with?”

A bit of (italic) shocking news, jmo.

The “Freak Offs”​

According to the indictment, Combs “transported, and caused to be transported, commercial sex workers across state lines and internationally” to engage in days-long “Freak Offs.” The document describes “Freak Offs” as, “Elaborate and produced sex performances that Combs arranged, directed, masturbated during, and often electronically recorded.” These sex performances were apparently so physically draining that “Combs and the victims typically received IV fluids to recover from the physical exertion and drug use.”

Sep. 17, 2024

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back