NY - Sean "Diddy" Combs charged with racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking and transportation to engage in prostitution, Sept. 17, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is anyone else curious who else comes out of the woodworks during this? All of this was going on, yet not one celebrity tried to stop it. Im wondering if he didn't blackmail some of these people. I'm sure it doesn't end with them. I'm willing to bet that there are some corrupt people in the legal system that knew about what was going on. Money talks...

my own translation of Agnifilo's most recent (BS) letter

your honor please don't make me file a motion, accept this informal letter instead. My client knew you would charge him for his crimes, but he is such a good citizen non flight risk that he came here to surrender so you wouldn't have to come looking for him. We even asked authorities WHEN he could surrender (to prevent them from arresting him when he was in possession of illegal drugs as they did).

Here are all the good citizen things my client has done since finding out he would eventually face charges:

He surrendered his passport. His family members have also surrendered their passports out of the goodness of their hearts. He is trying to sell his private plane. There is a potential buyer, until the sale my client pinky promises not to go to where his plane is or have his plane come to where he is. He will wear an ankle monitor and be under house arrest to await trial in luxury if you tell him to.

While under house arrest he would restrict his visitors to his two residences at 1 and 2 West star Island and people would have to "log-in" to a visitor book so you can see who still loves him enough to visit. He would not even let any females come to these residences (no mention of males, who he has also been alleged to have SA).

MOO It's total garbage and it isn't going to get Combs or Agnifilo anywhere.

ETA, oh my, get a load of the defendants history and character page -

he is the best most philanthropic guy since Warren Buffet. Gives money to schools, He employs hundreds (yeah? doing what tho?). He encourages people to vote! He has done so much to advance black people in the music and fashion industry! He goes out of his way to create opportunities to mentor other about how to be in the music industry (yeah, we know, and that mentoring involved freak offs - eyeroll)! He supports business women (not even going there, too easy LMAO)!
"Pinky Promise"lmbo

Hope his kids didn't get too used to their lives of privilege. 1 fortune divided by 50, plus lawyers' fees (civil and criminal), etc., etc.

I, too, hope that those harmed receive everything they ask for!
I mean, respectfully, his kids have done nothing wrong. Nobody needs to be ultra-rich, but taking away from them doesn't really serve the greater good. I'm sure they've witnessed some chaos in their lives.

I mean, respectfully, his kids have done nothing wrong. Nobody needs to be ultra-rich, but taking away from them doesn't really serve the greater good. I'm sure they've witnessed some chaos in their lives.
According to Vinny on Court TV, 2 of the male sons allegedly participated with Diddy in at least one or more freak parties on one of his yachts. (sworn affidavits have been given) So, I'd just like to amend my statement so that it pertains to only those 2.

According to Vinny on Court TV, 2 of the male sons allegedly participated with Diddy in at least one or more freak parties on one of his yachts. (sworn affidavits have been given) So, I'd just like to amend my statement so that it pertains to only those 2.
I did not know that, but here is MSM featuring the lawsuit filed against SC's son Christian. Filed in April, incidentally, long before his father's federal charges.

They had to have seen something.

It doesn’t seem like it was hard for Swat to get the evidence. But they did have to knock some walls out so maybe evidence was out of sight.

Hahahahahahah

Just checked online and I don't find that Costco sells baby oil or mineral oil products.

Attorney busted, stupid comment.
Heads up guy ,big lots doesnt even have baby oil where I live ,I looked right before the raids. Anyway I heard rumors that this baby oil isnt really baby oil . Who knows at this point though . It all sounds so nasty,

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back