NY - Sean "Diddy" Combs charged with racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking and transportation to engage in prostitution, Sept. 17, 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hope his kids didn't get too used to their lives of privilege. 1 fortune divided by 50, plus lawyers' fees (civil and criminal), etc., etc.

I, too, hope that those harmed receive everything they ask for!
At this point everyone better get there money before the feds do . As far as his kids go they should all have collage paid they wont starve.

Just seems like an endless list of guilty people associated with these crimes.

They had all the money in the world so what instigated this?

I think that's exactly what instigated this. When you can literally have anything you can ever even think of wanting, life loses its wonder and people get bored. Sometimes the things they come up with to amuse themselves are pretty awful. We also see this in any number of crime stories that come out of the entertainment industry.

I am so invested in this trash
Johnathan Oddi
They say he bought a lot of real estate shorty before this shooting . I will be honest he sounds traumatized and a slight bit slow ,but he is probably medicated at this point .

The discovery is going to be mind boggling, imo. Diddy wasn't the only one participating in this, I foresee others being named as defendants, many with mean$.
Yes it could well! @bestill ….. and as his capable defense attorney has indicated, seems one can also expect SC to take the stand in his own defense. Since IIUC the counsel doesn’t think he can keep him off of the stand? Looking forward to that too. Ok, Right…… ;) /sarc MOO

Yes it could well! @bestill ….. and as his capable defense attorney has indicated, seems one can also expect SC to take the stand in his own defense. Since IIUC the counsel doesn’t think he can keep him off of the stand? Looking forward to that too. Ok, Right…… ;) /sarc MOO
With his need to control and brag, I can see him running his mouth in jail and getting way too confident on the stand.
His personality will not allow the narrative to be run by anyone other than himself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210
Back