NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hear you, i CAN'T break the law, i look like hell in orange :D

ut...isnt orange the new black?

Well, if you behave you can be on the honor block and wear some of your own clothes!!

If the cripple was a good friend , he would volunteer to walk about a mile in the direction of the prison, and then walk onto a main road and start yelling, and then while the police swarm the area, his buddy could carjack the nearest vehicle to make his escape.

WTH am i thinking trying to give these fools ideas. LOL

Often, especially since finding you guys (one really learns how often they are just flat out wrong in their reports about just simple stuff - time of day, number of people - digress) but CNn drives me nuts. Tongight there is a USA story, and they played the Seventies( it was decent - once) twice in a row.

But when ISIS is acting up on the other side of planet (doing the same thing they have been doing since god knows when) they stay in news mode - just makes no sense.

ANd I would think that something has a better chance of "happening" in the darkness as oppossed to daylight?

Its amazing - on Saturday and SUnday no news happens - peroid- there webpage stays the same each weekend!

Yes and especially early in on a case. Facts get skewed.

If the cripple was a good friend , he would volunteer to walk about a mile in the direction of the prison, and then walk onto a main road and start yelling, and then while the police swarm the area, his buddy could carjack the nearest vehicle to make his escape.

WTH am i thinking trying to give these fools ideas. LOL

I think some of us are getting punchy- it "felt" liike they would be captured today - I think we are revved up- want to get to the last chapter and see how the book ends...................................

so many mixed messages tho - these are not nice humans yet no violence - it is somewhat perplexing and her cooperation makes me think she made a deal, they just have not annoucnced it yet

I just thought, what if they are reading this- ha getting puccny!

INCIDENT REPORT

An incident report regarding Mitchell and Sweat had been filed a year ago, Wylie said.

"They were separated temporarily," he said, so they were not both on the same shift in the tailor shop.

But the DA's Office was never notified about that, he said, because the Department of Corrections and Community Supervision did not deem that it rose to the level of requiring further action.

"It was handled in-house," Wylie said.

http://www.pressrepublican.com/news...cle_4c0d9a34-1072-11e5-bded-0fccd2d111a6.html

Well maybe they thought they needed some quick food (dumpster) when they realized they weren't going to be driving with Miss Tillie. Must have been a panic moment.

case of the nerves

You know what just hit me --- the man hole - it seems like it would have to be cut from the top not from inside??

Would have been priceless to see their faces when they popped out and their ride wasn't there. All their eggs were in Tilly's basket.

41 guests and 23 members here right now.....

always amazed by the # of lurkers

Mea culpa, but I love escapes; the human animal was made for freedom. While, true, it's among the guiltiest of pleasures and a much better read when taken, say, decades later with the miscreants safely enclosed, having been captured to serve the remainders of their sentences -- well, an escape is a triumph of the heart, one with which all might identify. We were not made for cages. So let us catch these culprits and let long years pass until we think of them again, having already saluted their daring and given them their due.

But how would that work in like real life? Like city workers needing to get in from the street?

perhaps chain is just lock enough to raise manhole to reach the padlock and unlock from street access?? ((just a thought))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke