NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 9m9 minutes ago

Hearing not until 10:45 for Mitchell's arraignment #PrisonBreakNY

Can only add that you can't judge a book by it's cover. Ms Mitchell sure doesn't look like the type looking to take a walk on the wild side. MOO.

I know , my stuff here- she just reminds of Ms Brown- (as many of you know she was not an effective teacher!) Typing class. 11th grade. MOron drove me insane. ELbows at your side, wrists arched, back stright, hover the keys, LADY shut up, my brain is just too fast to go asdfasdfasdf for 50 minutes- it just (as you all can tell) did not occur. And her body type was like our MIss TIllie and she had a HORRIBLE wig, like the yellow bristles on brooms but brown

my goodness --- how did I get here?

thats funny Miss Tillie triggers stuff for me !

Maybe she was coerced.

Will she have an attorney with her this evening?

BTW, when's the arraignment? Let's go. Let's go.

My prediction: No perp walk in this case

ETA: O, I see, Queen Bee

Again, no photos tonight

Hi trigger!

I think he shall be joining her very shortly, I think it was all about money, I think HE is the one that did the cutting, not the boys! Those crawlspaces are dirty dirty, there is no way the boys could go out for weeks and play in those dirty areas. THey would be clean at lights out and filthy every morning - some guard would have to think what have you boys being doing?

ANd I would think it might take some experience to cut that perfect - a skill set a maintenance man might have as oppossed to murderers (different skill set!)

Were playing CLue and I vote Mr Tillie is the main criminal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR a threat of some sort by the boys to both of them if they dont cooperate , For some reason Ms Tillie, just does not strike me as all that bright - My opinion only!

You could be right and ITA!

I was just putting what the news conference was saying!

My SIL works inside Rikers and he is behind the walls fixing the AC /plumbing etc. His clothes are full of gray dust from head to toe !

Will she have an attorney with her this evening?

BTW, when's the arraignment? Let's go. Let's go.

My prediction: No perp walk in this case

ETA: O, I see, Queen Bee

Again, no photos tonight
10:45 just posted the tweet...........eta........nevermind :D

photos? confused

CNN will cover it, then all night the talking heads will tell us what they said

Brillant just brillant - it is so amazing how CNN does it. But, what is scary is stupid stuff gets changed - two killed, three killed, next talking head two killed - actually as a society it is quite unsettling!!!!

You could be right and ITA!

I was just putting what the news conference was saying!

My SIL works inside Rikers and he is behind the walls fixing the AC /plumbing etc. His clothes are full of gray dust from head to toe !

In this situation, they (the escapees, Tillie, her husband) all had access to the Tailor Shop and the uniforms they were busy stitching away at.

Her ex intimated that JM was attracted to lowlifes. Go figure :rolleyes:

JM might actually enjoy a prison stay ;)

But no men!!

What really, however, all along, that is so breathtaking (I think this has a lot to do with my notions that she just aint that bright)--- is it appears , somewhere at her core, she truly must have beleived that by cooperating LE would not charge her.

THAT, has been all along so mind boggling to me. How could anyone, for a millisecond, believe, that at the end of running your mouth for week, outlining your crimes, you would go home and bake some apple pie- it is mind numbing!!

I am wondering if we are going to discover some developmental delay or something- CNN reported her husband cant read or write, and her son certainly did not present as bright, so the gene pool................................

The two escaped killers will be heroes to every inmate. They were able to pull off one of the greatest escapes of all time. Tillie left them high and dry and snitched for a week.

How would you think other inmates would treat her.

Seriously! Reminded of Max from Six Million Dollar Man (I think that's the right show) - God bless the Search Crews (LE and K9) out there going above and beyond!

:bow:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OH the doggie looks like he/she is choking

The two escaped killers will be heroes to every inmate. They were able to pull off one of the greatest escapes of all time. Tillie left them high and dry and snitched for a week.

not to mention the staff............she's toast

She tried her best to help the inmates escape.

Her future fellow inmates will respect that and overlook her panic attack.

I'll be surprised if we see any photos of a perp walk etc
ahhhhh......gotcha..........well i certainly hope we do......

that's to be the highlight of my crappy friday :mad:

My first thought was that she might have set him up and the cops would think he arranged the whole thing while she ran off with the two criminals. I feel so badly for the son.

I think the son knows lots more......his first interview was pecuilar!

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 4m4 minutes ago

I'll be on BBC World News at 10:10 and hopefully after 11 talking about #PrisonBreakNY

you go keshia~ you go girl! she's been tweeting her little heart out all day and i saw her at the presser, a real little go getter :D

these other reporter twitters.........dead lol

I don't know if your joking or not!

LOL, No, not joking.

She'll be fine with the other female inmates. I agree with an earlier poster: she'll take on a Motherly type role with them

She won't be placed with the very violent Lifers etc. She'll adjust

However, prob might be with COs, not the inmates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members