NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought about a Civilian taking these guys out. I hope it's LE as they have worked tirelessly. Then again I guess all that matters is they are caught and no harm to anyone. Excluding these 2 LOL

Friendly reminder folks, only MSM twitter is allowed and please remember to link.

Thank you

osu-I just checked the twitter accts of tweets posted. Seems these folks are locals and not from mainstream media. We can only post MSM tweets. Just so you are aware and gentle reminder.

Keshia Clukey
@KClukey_TU

I'm back in Owls Heads. Police left Studley Hill near Titus and are back at Command Center.
timesunion.com

Sorry if this has been asked previously, but it there any indication that these two bad hombres have weapons of any kind?

I haven't been able to follow this story closely but from what I read here, a capture OR confrontation could be on the horizon. :eek:

IMO.

Sorry if this has been asked previously, but it there any indication that these two bad hombres have weapons of any kind?

I haven't been able to follow this story closely but from what I read here, a capture OR confrontation could be on the horizon. :eek:

IMO.

No reports of them having weapons. LE has been very quiet. Which IMO is a good indicator this will end soon.

No reports of them having weapons. LE has been very quiet. Which IMO is a good indicator this will end soon.
So hopeful! I hope they have them surrounded now.

So hopeful! I hope they have them surrounded now.

Me too. I have to skip out in a bit and I have GGE's karma. When I leave something will happen. Or not LOL

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 3m3 minutes ago

Seeing police parked on Trail road, but they must be in the woods #PrisonBreakNY
CIMraEVVAAAT2no.jpg

https://twitter.com/KClukey_TU
Keshia ClukeyVerified account
@KClukey_TU

Albany Times Union breaking news reporter. Tweets are not endorsements. Opinions are my own and not those of the paper. News tips always welcome.

Keshia Clukey retweeted
Lois Clermont ‏@EditorLois 59m59 minutes ago

U.S. Marshals Service, Verizon working to set up extra antennas to help with cell issues in search zone. #PrisonBreakNY

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 2m2 minutes ago

Seeing small groups of officers headed on trails along Fxxxxxx Road they look like they're just scouting, not heavily armed #PrisonBreakNY

*queenie edit..........road name for precaution

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 1m1 minute ago

Are doing grid searches through woods. Might be taking lunch soon #prisonbreakny

IMO the first capture we will see is Sweat, especially if he's the one who left the bloody sock. Given his back problems, if it were acting up then it would cause him to walk differently possibly causing his foot or feet to be rubbed raw. Have a background in back injuries as my wife has a previously broken spine and I suffer from chronic back pain and I know when we are suffering, the next thing to suffer is our feet and I have had my feet rubbed raw by boots hiking long past when I should have been due to having to use a different gait then usual. But this is all speculation of course, as is most everything I say. AS AN ASIDE...Does anyone think it's odd that the best evidence and sighting has all come from CO's or the like, even this most recent sighting? I'm not for conspiracy theories and all, but do we know the name of this man/CO/whatever who spotted one of them at the cabin and has anyone tried cross-checking him to a list of people who could have been in contact with either prisoner while in jail? I'm trying to be the one here who looks at this from every aspect possible, and I'm trying to adopt the perspective that maybe this was quite the ingenious plan and that maybe they did have a back up, given the fact that it's been stated multiple times that both men are highly intelligent and one's a manipulative mastermind.... Also thanks to GGE for the transcripts, was great for me as I was still working. The whole interview does seem quite odd if you ask me. Things just don't sit well with me on this case at all. How many weeks in and we still don't even have any concrete evidence as to who played what part in their escape? I'm not saying it's for lack of trying but maybe a few people should assume this was and is a much more well thought out plan, even for those who played existential parts, then it really looks like. and Maybe that's the point? Who knows...It reminds me a bit of the Eric Frein case (sorry if i mispelled) even though they are vastly different scenarios leading to about the same result.

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 4m4 minutes ago

Franklin County Sheriff said Titus sighting was checked and nothing found. search continues in town of Bellmont
0 retweets 1 favorite

Keshia Clukey ‏@KClukey_TU 3m3 minutes ago

Couldn't periscope because of poor service, stand by for update from sheriff. Will be on http://timesunion.com soon
CIM4iXNXAAAQDF4.jpg

Each time I'm away from TV, computer, or radio, I keep thinking that the next time I have media access, I will learn that the dynamic duo has been caught. Frankly, I'm surprised they haven't been apprehended yet. I can't imagine that Matt and Sweat are actually enjoying this high-stakes game of cat-and-mouse. Surely, they both must know that they are not going to get away with this and will either have to surrender, be taken into custody, or end up dead. I hope it's sooner rather than later and that no harm comes to LE in the process. Thoughts and prayers for their safety and for those who live nearby.

Note: CNN special report "The Great Prison Escape" tonight at 9:00PM (EDT).

Where's Bellmont in relations to cabin?

from the bottom up.........

Vanessa Misciagna ‏@VanessaWPTZ 3m3 minutes ago New York, USA

Sheriff confirmed alleged Titus Mtn sighting was inconclusive- said they exhausted the lead and turned out to be nothing #PrisonBreakNY

Retweets
Favorite
Casa Chichi
naomi
RQ Skye
John Hickey

10:37 AM - 23 Jun 2015 · Details
Tweet text
Reply to @VanessaWPTZ

Vanessa Misciagna ‏@VanessaWPTZ 5m5 minutes ago New York, USA

Sheriff Kevin Mulverhill says biggest challenge for law enforcement now is the size of then area they are trying to contain #PrisonBreakNY
0 retweets 1 favorite
Vanessa Misciagna ‏@VanessaWPTZ 14m14 minutes ago New York, USA

Franklin Co. Sheriff held impromptu press conf., said focus of today's search is Bellmont #PrisonBreakNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member