NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will an autopsy reveal exactly what Matt was ill from?

Are there cabins in that area they have perimetered off? If he is just hiding in bushes in the day he is going to move at night. He is probably really hungry unless he found a cabin with food. I would assume LE has all kinds of night vision equipment with them.

corundogs wrote:
Beth has posted some stuff on twitter and FB and people are not happy with her!

Sorry, but can someone tell me who Beth is?

bestill, Should be able to by inspecting GI tract for swelling, enlargement, etc and by testing stool. Alcohol will further dehydrate someone who is suffering from diarrhea so not a smart thing to do.

Judge Jeanine had an excellent first 20 minutes tonight. They will be replaying the show at midnight for the west coast viewers. Gonna continue covering the manhunt after a commercial break. Y'all should catch it or watch it online later.

Matt and Sweat were CMU inmates and in the opinion of the former inspector of prisons for New York Corrections, should never have been candidates for Honor Block given the crimes they committed.

RBBM

What Pat Dunleavy said was very informative. Believe Pirro introduced him as retired Deputy Inspector General of NY. Dunleavy stated that even if they had been placed in the Honor Block that they were?? or should have been designated as Central Monitoring Cases due to types of crimes they had committed: ie. planning involved, notoriety, dismemberment, one escape, etc.

IOW, Dunleavy said they were obvi NOT being monitored by the special unit in Albany (that handles Central Monitoring Cases & inmates so designated)--even after an investigation had begun a year earlier with Sweat (Tillie). This all could have prevented. He mentioned that even without finding "evidence" of inappropriate relationship, Sweat should have been shipped out to another max security.

Must see imo!

Keshia Clukey retweeted
Brian Dwyer ‏@Brian_TWCNews 1h1 hour ago

The closest hotel room available near Malone is Canton. Over an hour away. I know there's some LEO staying that far away.. #PrisonBreakNY

Each decision Sweat and Matt were making were of course life or death decisions. Once they were enclosed within a perimeter then there are basically two philosophies. Make a run for it or hide out. If Matt was sick (coughing) then its a no brainer that he has to go on his own. With 1000 men encircled, no reasonable thinking person would continue to move. Sweat is hiding. He found a decent place to hide and he is going to make those men do what they came their to do. Search.

I wonder if they can tell WHEN Matt was infected with whatever he possibly was sick with... That could give them a better idea of whether of not Sweat is also sick. Like if they find Matt had been sick for weeks then there's a better likelihood that Sweat has it too. If it's only been a a few days, chances are slimmer.

It is damp, rainy and cold according to the weather report. so does S have a bad back? if so he has to be in allot of pain.
Maybe add sickness to it and he is slowed down.
He is desperate more than ever, I fear hostage situation.........4th of July weekend and everyone will be opening up camps.
Tillie having anxiety attacks yet?

Also, if they truly do know (and details of course vary from report to report) that sweat was with Matt at least a day before he died, then he can't be more than what, 10 to 15 miles away (based on terrain and 1200 armed people with all kinds of technology and dogs looking for him). But I think that IF they split up more than two days before Matt died, he could be almost anywhere if he is on the move. IMO Sweat is less distinctive looking than Matt was and has a better chance of blending, though with all of the coverage he is still probably pretty recongizable.

Does anyone else think they seem less sure of where Sweat is than they did of Matt? Of course any info could be a tactic if they think he has a scanner/Internet/phone/whatever.

Last evening they were positive that they had 'eyes on' S, now no idea............what's up with that?

It is damp, rainy and cold according to the weather report. so does S have a bad back? if so he has to be in allot of pain.
Maybe add sickness to it and he is slowed down.
He is desperate more than ever, I fear hostage situation.........4th of July weekend and everyone will be opening up camps.
Tillie having anxiety attacks yet?

Will people take that chance knowing he is on the loose? I sure wouldnt.

IMO, I think they knew precisely where Sweat was within about a 5 mile radius. I say this because the search area has not expanded or changed for some time. They have Sweat encircled (relatively speaking) and their worst fear is that they will miss him as they close inward. If they have enough men and are doing it right then they will not miss him, but they just have to find him. From what I keep hearing about the territory, finding him is not for the faint at heart.

Rain tonight and tomorrow. The rain is a real game changer due to not being able to listen accurately.

IMO, I think they knew precisely where Sweat was within about a 5 mile radius. I say this because the search area has not expanded or changed for some time. They have Sweat encircled (relatively speaking) and their worst fear is that they will miss him as they close inward. If they have enough men and are doing it right then they will not miss him, but they just have to find him. From what I keep hearing about the territory, finding him is not for the faint at heart.

that's true. If they are sure he is in there, time is on their side, not his.

Some scanner activity re: moving stationary units and assist w/ canine. Don't know if 2 calls are related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413