NY NY - William Virgil Jones III, 34, Washington DC firefighter, last seen on 169th St in the Bronx, New York, 12 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

citizen_sleuth

Verified family member - Orie Donald Esh thread
Reaction score
A search is underway for a 34-year-old Washington, D.C. firefighter who was last seen in Bronx, New York on Monday.

According to the D.C. Police, William Virgil Jones III, 34, was last spotted in the 500 block of 169th Street in the Bronx and was reported missing on Wednesday.

Jones is described as a Black man, 6'0" tall and about 165 pounds, officials said. He has black hair and brown eyes and the clothing he was wearing is unknown.

Police are asking anyone who may know of his whereabouts to contact police at 202-727-9099.
Screenshot 2024-08-15 at 10.19.38 PM.png

Interesting neighborhood to disappear from as there is a fair amount of violence--gang and drug related. I wonder if he has family in the area. We don't know time of day and whether he was going toward Crotona Park or Claremont Park. I work in the area and we try to get our students home soon after the release bell is rung just because there can be real danger hotspots. I hope he is somewhere safe.

Still no news. SMH. Not good.
But still hopeful.

Seems him

I am afraid all this gives a worrying perspective of why he is critical missing in Bronx..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back