OFF TOPIC Chit-Chat

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone had better hunt down W1 = I don't think he came in here. And MS - I have a feeling your posts will be deleted if you don't get to it right away. Poof.

MS dont delete just change names to protect the innoncent

Sheza go to our private room , look what GS did for you. YOu're gonna love it

I was in the Class of 75. No band for me. It was Voodoo (Ray) Votah who was the Band Leader. Are you old enough to know who that was?

NO I haven't.. I have a new Horse?

It is not exactly new.........Just a more holiday spirited horse. Our friends were giving us he*l for not having Christmas avatars. They took matters into their own hands. You will see what we are talking about. It looks great.

Ok - now we are in the right room. I don't know if you saw it on the other thread W1 but I asked what type of work you do with such degrees - nothing specific - just in general.

W1~
Don't take offense to all the questions, we are just a nosy bunch of sleuthers. (Who obviously have nothing to do on a freezing Sunday night. LOL)

Has the environmental science aspect of things changed greatly in your field since you finished your degree? I understand that is one of the most desired fields these days.

Mr. Votah who could forget! Do you remember any twirlers?
I was in band also.

I'm a Senior Officer in the U.S. Public Health Service. The more Weleetkans told me "You can't do that" the more bound and determined I became. Back in the day I grew a ponytail myself. heck, it was 1973!

Are you ready for this Sheza. One of my best friends in 1972 was Marla Hull. She was an awesome twirler. Also mu cousin, then Kim Boling.

Hi W1 - glad to see you made it to the party room lol

I remember the ponytails the guys had in 70's were longer than the girls hair

Sheza, did you like the horse? Am I in the right room to ask that?? LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member