OH - 3 people charged with handcuffing and siccing pit bull on 6-year old boy as punishment - Aug 20 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Clearsky

Reaction score

The pit bull was taken into custody to be housed as a vicious dog. Angelina Williams and Robert Michalski were also taken into custody and transported to jail.

Williams' boyfriend, Taylor Desiree Marvin-Brown was also at the home, and was found to have assisted the others in restraining the six-year-old child before the attack occurred. He was taken into custody along with Williams and Michalski.

The pit bull was taken into custody to be housed as a vicious dog. Angelina Williams and Robert Michalski were also taken into custody and transported to jail.

Williams' boyfriend, Taylor Desiree Marvin-Brown was also at the home, and was found to have assisted the others in restraining the six-year-old child before the attack occurred. He was taken into custody along with Williams and Michalski.
WT…..Did I just read? This woman should have this child removed from her custody FOREVER.

All three remained at the Ashland County Jail as of Wednesday afternoon. The sheriff’s office is forwarding the case to the Ashland County Prosecutor’s Office for review.
Mother, 2 others sicced 'vicious' pit bull on her handcuffed 6-year-old boy as punishment: Cops

Deputies say the pitbull was taken into custody to be housed as a vicious dog. Angelina Williams and Robert Michalski were taken into custody and jailed. Angelina’s boyfriend Taylor Desiree Marvin-Brown was at the house and assisted with restraining the 6-year-old, according to deputies, and was taken into custody as well.
https://www.wtrf.com/ohio/adults-al...ilds-neck-and-ear-pitbull-taken-into-custody/

Williams told the judge she didn’t know she did anything wrong.

“The dog is not even my dog. The cuffs are not even my cuffs,” Williams said in court. “ I didn’t even know the cuffs were illegal or anything was wrong with it. My uncle told me it was OK.”
Mother tells judge she didn’t know handcuffing son was illegal

so Robert Michalski is the mother's uncle? and both She and her boyfriend thought this was okay and assisted?

Good gravy I'll guess drugs?? And what happened to leave Michalski so scarred?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vmaximus
Back