Found Alive OH - A. C., 14, Barberton, 4 Dec 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This case has my head spinning, so I’m glad what I said made some sense...at least to you. :) I believe LJ pled down to manslaughter from murder IIRC. But whoever has posted his criminal record here might have more info. I’ll do a little digging.

Although I believe that LJ is certainly capable of harming AC or anyone else, I don’t think that’s his intent. If this can be resolved without backing him into a corner so he feels that he has to go out in a blaze of protective, heroic glory, I think she will be as OK as possible under the circumstances. This may well be what LE is hoping for in their silence. At least the mom can’t stir the pot now.
I don't think that LJ's intent is to harm AC either and that's where some of my posts got twisted and people think that I'm defending him. I'm concerned about all the hounding him and nasty posts on his fb page, that is what makes people snap and do crazy things. All of his charges are the same thing that I know of someone who broke into a persons house and stole checks, it's not right but it doesn't mean that they are dangerous and going to kill someone.

This case has my head spinning, so I’m glad what I said made some sense...at least to you. :) I believe LJ pled down to manslaughter from murder IIRC. But whoever has posted his criminal record here might have more info. I’ll do a little digging.

Although I believe that LJ is certainly capable of harming AC or anyone else, I don’t think that’s his intent. If this can be resolved without backing him into a corner so he feels that he has to go out in a blaze of protective, heroic glory, I think she will be as OK as possible under the circumstances. This may well be what LE is hoping for in their silence. At least the mom can’t stir the pot now.
Regarding the charges. If LJ was 17 would they be sealed?? Also from looking, during that time period there seemed to be some kind of civil case going on. MVA I think. I got cross eyed trying to figure out what it was all about. It might have also been from all the jams and jellies I canned today. Not sure. Hopefully you'll have better luck than I did.

Regarding the charges. If LJ was 17 would they be sealed?? Also from looking, during that time period there seemed to be some kind of civil case going on. MVA I think. I got cross eyed trying to figure out what it was all about. It might have also been from all the jams and jellies I canned today. Not sure. Hopefully you'll have better luck than I did.

MVA as in a motor vehicle accident? People kill people all the time in car accidents.....they're drunk, high on drugs, not paying attention due to a cell phone and ect. I can see where a manslaughter charge would be charged if this is the case.

Long shot but it has crossed my mind as one of this other very vague unlikely scenarios that perhaps some other family member from home was causing harm to her and this was a fear response to get her away? Who knows. I just hope she is safe
... if you get what I’m saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was greatly mislead and the mom ignorant if LJ was the better solution. Still more to come out IMO.

Who knows what A.' home life was. Was she being molested by someone in the home?

She could not have been with him from September until Thanksgiving if he was in jail until Oct. 30th. There is no way. So if she was gone all that time, she wasn't with him for all of it. Where was she? Who was she with? Who was providing food and lodging for her?

We still don't have the straight story. Yet when she came back at Thanksgiving, she was 8 weeks pregnant? None of the math is working.

Maybe there was someone in the home that was assaulting her and it wasn't LJ.

Who knows what A.' home life was. Was she being molested by someone in the home?

She could not have been with him from September until Thanksgiving if he was in jail until Oct. 30th. There is no way. So if she was gone all that time, she wasn't with him for all of it. Where was she? Who was she with? Who was providing food and lodging for her?

We still don't have the straight story. Yet when she came back at Thanksgiving, she was 8 weeks pregnant? None of the math is working.

Maybe there was someone in the home that was assaulting her and it wasn't LJ.
I am certain earlier in this thread are posts that show he was paroled and released early. I know VINE LINK shows 12/22/2016 as a release date. My understanding is that the maximum time in jail if not paroled would have had him in until 10/30/20017 but he was released a little over 11 months early.

Long shot but it has crossed my mind as one of this other very vague unlikely scenarios that perhaps some other family member from home was causing harm to her and this was a fear response to get her away? Who knows. I just hope she is safe
... if you get what I’m saying

IDK aside from some accusations on FB by the mom of drug use and manipulation by the other side of the family there is no evidence of any physical abuse. Was that why she was removed from the formal school system? Her statements need to be taken with a grain of salt now. Can only think of a sense of abandonment that would be the "harm", he took advantage of.

IDK aside from some accusations on FB by the mom of drug use and manipulation by the other side of the family there is no evidence of any physical abuse. Was that why she was removed from the formal school system? Her statements need to be taken with a grain of salt now. Can only think of a sense of abandonment that would be the "harm", he took advantage of.
That would be accusations by the Mom of drug use and manipulation by Mom's side of the family (since it is her aunt and cousins she is leveling the accusations at) rather than the other side of the family (which would refer to Dad's side).

I do not believe that this guy is looking to 'protect' his young 2nd cousin.

What 33 yr old, with a criminal record already, is going to go on the run with a 14 yr old, in order to 'protect' her?

If he had concerns about her family life or fears she was being abused, he could have taken her to CPS or to the sex crimes division, or to the local church, and had her speak to someone with the authority to help her.

NOTHING that he is doing right now is improving her life circumstances.

I am certain earlier in this thread are posts that show he was paroled and released early. I know VINE LINK shows 12/22/2016 as a release date. My understanding is that the maximum time in jail if not paroled would have had him in until 10/30/20017 but he was released a little over 11 months early.

I'm all kinds of confused about when he was released. This article says he was released from state prison on the 30th:

http://kron4.com/2017/12/12/missing...th-cousin-who-is-believed-to-be-babys-father/

But, the Ohio DOC website is just as confusing as everything else - https://appgateway.drc.ohio.gov/Off...tails/A690966?enc=|Jakab|||||All||Name|-1|10|

It says:
admit date - 10/6/2016 for 9 month sentence expiration stated term - 12/22/2016
actual release date - 10/30/2017
supervision start date - 12/22/2016

....what that all means beats me!

In regards to the manslaughter, this article from People says it involved a shooting:

http://people.com/crime/pregnant-ohio-teen-missing-adult-cousin-fugitive/

I do not believe that this guy is looking to 'protect' his young 2nd cousin.

What 33 yr old, with a criminal record already, is going to go on the run with a 14 yr old, in order to 'protect' her?

If he had concerns about her family life or fears she was being abused, he could have taken her to CPS or to the sex crimes division, or to the local church, and had her speak to someone with the authority to help her.

NOTHING that he is doing right now is improving her life circumstances.

Yes, there is nothing good about this guy. I'm sure of it. He appears to not have good intentions.

I'm all kinds of confused about when he was released. This article says he was released from state prison on the 30th:

http://kron4.com/2017/12/12/missing...th-cousin-who-is-believed-to-be-babys-father/

But, the Ohio DOC website is just as confusing as everything else - https://appgateway.drc.ohio.gov/Off...tails/A690966?enc=|Jakab|||||All||Name|-1|10|

It says:
admit date - 10/6/2016 for 9 month sentence expiration stated term - 12/22/2016
actual release date - 10/30/2017
supervision start date - 12/22/2016

....what that all means beats me!

In regards to the manslaughter, this article from People says it involved a shooting:

http://people.com/crime/pregnant-ohio-teen-missing-adult-cousin-fugitive/

Okay admit date is the day he went in....
Supervision date begins on the day he was released on parole or probation (monitor or scram could be involved).
Actual release date is the date he is off paper, no more supervision. So for him to have violated, he violated prior to that Actual release date. (commited a new crime or cut off his monitor etc). I worked with felons for many years....this is what this means....:) IMHO

I disagree that you're doing a child a disservice to keep devices to a minimum. It's not that hard to learn how to use all the devices and programs - toddlers can master many of them! The learning curve is not great. IMO, it's better to give a child a real childhood - full of imagination, boredom, self-directed play, books, stories, made-up games, outdoor time, quiet time to think....those things will give a better foundation than knowing how to send messages to strangers on SM, imo.

I think I veered off topic...but just had to say that I think you could have a successful career in high-tech without spending your childhood online.

jmopinion

Agree. I’ve read numerous times that many tech gurus/CEOs like Steve Jobs are very strict about electronics and computers with their children. I believe Jobs was once quoted as saying his kids had never used an iPad.

That story is not about LJ and it clearly says the other individuals name?
Yes, corrected in a separate post. For some reason the edit button was acting strange that day and i delete or change. Sorry for the confusion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INSCOP
Back