OH OH - Asiah Slone, 35, Middletown, 6 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

ifindedout

Reaction score
https://www.wdtn.com/missing/middletown-police-searching-for-missing-woman/
Slone stands at 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighs 120 pounds and has brown hair and eyes.

449289891_804911971746928_3734622587121691700_n.jpg
Hopefully this is not her:
Officers were sent around 11 a.m. to the area in the rear of 1005 Centennial St. and 1020 Yankee Road for a possible dead body, according to a police incident report.

When they arrived, they met two women on scene. Both had just called 911 in reference to the human remains, which they reportedly found in a large brown Rumpke trash can.

[...]

"I think I know where my sister's body is at," one of the women told a 911 dispatcher. She said she needed to talk to a detective as soon as possible on a case they had been working on together.

JUL 3, 2024
The second caller told dispatchers she had been working with Agee in the investigation into the disappearance of Asiah Slone, last seen June 6 in Middletown. The caller said she was driving on Centennial Ave. when she spotted a trash can behind a home where Slone was last seen.

Middletown detectives are continuing to investigate and are working to identify the remains that were determined to be human after an autopsy on Tuesday. As of 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, there had been no positive identification or cause of death determined.

JUL 9, 2024
A week after people searching the area for a woman missing since last month discovered human remains in a trash can, Middletown police and the Butler County Coroner’s Office have released no information about the cause of death or identity of the person.

Last edited:
July 9, 2024 article

[…]

Martin Schneider, coroner’s office administrator, said, “We have had to move on to the next step in the identification process. We will be sending samples to BCI for DNA testing to identify the individual. Unfortunately, I do not have a timetable for those results to come back.”

[…]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aandatruckrepair
Back