Found Deceased OH - Braylen Noble, 3, non-verbal, Toledo, 4 Sept 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just gonna go out on a limb here and say it is, in my opinion, unlikely that a 3 year old goes out a second story window and does so unharmed and/or silently. Even if he is non-verbal, it’s possible he still would cry out in fear if nothing else.

Definitely have no proof that it was anything else. Just my own feelings about it.

:mad:Ahhhhh....enough! My heart can't handle these babies going missing not to mention the harm that usually has come along with their disappearance. :( My prayers for this baby's safety and comfort. Please God, make this stop!

TFRD, TPD searching for missing 3-year-old near Swan Creek
BRV5TIG7XVHS7E4AMRWS2VYSPI.jpg

I’m just gonna go out on a limb here and say it is, in my opinion, unlikely that a 3 year old goes out a second story window and does so unharmed and/or silently. Even if he is non-verbal, it’s possible he still would cry out in fear if nothing else.

Definitely have no proof that it was anything else. Just my own feelings about it.

After watching the video it looks to me like a child could go out of the 2nd story window and land safely on the deck. After that though, they'd have to jump/fall because there aren't any stairs from the back deck to the ground. :(

The reporter on the 25 min video says LE says "the child fell from the THIRD FLOOR of one of these buildings...from the balcony.":eek: 3rd floor? Why are they looking in the water and woods? :confused:How could he walk away from that?:(

ETA - Oh wait, I know why they're looking there. :(o_O Brain fart! I was thinking he fell....

After watching the video it looks to me like a child could go out of the 2nd story window and land safely on the deck. After that though, they'd have to jump/fall because there aren't any stairs from the back deck to the ground. :(

The reporter on the 25 min video says LE says "the child fell from the THIRD FLOOR of one of these buildings...from the balcony.":eek: 3rd floor? Why are they looking in the water and woods? :confused:How could he walk away from that?:(

ETA - Oh wait, I know why they're looking there. :(o_O Brain fart! I was thinking he fell....

I didn’t see that video. THIRD floor?! Fell from balcony?? Ok. No way that happened and he wasn’t hurt at all or at the very least scared to death. I stand by my previous statement. Ugh.

blob:https://www.facebook.com/5232b8a3-db29-40be-b8f8-70ae6879a558

FB Live video from earlier:
  • Braylen was wearing a Mickey Mouse T-shirt
  • he's non-verbal
  • concentrating search over Swan Creek
  • drone flying over
  • K-9
  • searchers
  • divers in water
  • boat on standby
  • imo, heavy LE/1st responders & MSM presence
  • crowds have gathered
  • unsure what time 911 call was made
  • unsure who called 911
  • LE is being told at this point that child fell from a 3rd floor balcony then they started looking for him - this info is being vetted right now
  • they have been searching apartments as well as the outdoor areas

blob:https://www.facebook.com/5232b8a3-db29-40be-b8f8-70ae6879a558

FB Live video from earlier:
  • Braylen was wearing a Mickey Mouse T-shirt
  • he's non-verbal
  • concentrating search over Swan Creek
  • drone flying over
  • K-9
  • searchers
  • divers in water
  • boat on standby
  • imo, heavy LE/1st responders & MSM presence
  • crowds have gathered
  • unsure what time 911 call was made
  • unsure who called 911
  • LE is being told at this point that child fell from a 3rd floor balcony then they started looking for him - this info is being vetted right now
  • they have been searching apartments as well as the outdoor areas

Ok. So if you know your child fell from a balcony, wouldn’t you IMMEDIATELY run down to get him? And if you didn’t see him fall from the balcony, why do you presume that’s what happened? Clearly, I’m missing something.

Ok. So if you know your child fell from a balcony, wouldn’t you IMMEDIATELY run down to get him? And if you didn’t see him fall from the balcony, why do you presume that’s what happened? Clearly, I’m missing something.
Weird story. Reporter says they have a canine on scene, so maybe that's what is leading them to the creek?

Weird story. Reporter says they have a canine on scene, so maybe that's what is leading them to the creek?

In the vid there was a K-9 walking around the parking lot/swimming pool / tree line area. There were responders gathered in the tree line which apparently runs along and separates the complex from the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal