OH OH - Brian Shaffer, 27, Columbus, 1 April 2006 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Clint doesn't buy anything related to Pearl Jam. Out of sight, out of mind. We will remember for you, Clint. That is what friends are for.

Remembering Brian and his parents on this Memorial Day weekend. May anyone who has knowledge of what happened to Brian find it in his or her heart to come forward.

And why did Brian think Clint arranged to have him assaulted? What does that suspicion tell us about their relationship? How had things mended enough for them to be have gone out together? And are there pictures of video of the two of them together that night in the Ugly Tuna?

I was just re-reading Brian's thread....I wish someone could get something out of Clint. Are there any ex-girlfriends that friends may know of? Anyone that would have seen Clint totally inebriated after Brian vanished? =(

Good luck on that. Clint didn't even want to talk to Brian's or LE, when what people had to say might have mattered. He's the guy who left the bar without his friend. And the one whom Brian suspected of having him assaulted.

Good luck on that. Clint didn't even want to talk to Brian's or LE, when what people had to say might have mattered. He's the guy who left the bar without his friend. And the one whom Brian suspected of having him assaulted.

Yeah...it was just wishful thinking.

Another holiday weekend with no indication of what happened to Brian. May those who know what happened or those who have information that might help solve the mystery of Brian's disappearance think about him as they celebrate.

Please join us on Saturday, June 12 at the Rhodes Building, in downtown Columbus for the "Never Forget the Missing" Rally. This event is meant to remind everyone that there are over 1,000 missing adults in Ohio! That is an astronomical number if you realize how many people those 1,000 missing persons affect. If your family has never been affected by a missing person, consider yourself lucky. The number goes to show that it happens often. Let's support the families of the missing and remind the Attorney General that money is needed to maintain the Ohio Missing Adults website and phone number. Funding for both of these has been cut. Let's show support on Saturday, June 12 for families and loved ones of ALL MISSING PERSONS. Randy would be proud.

This is on Brian's Web site and got overlooked by me.:blushing:
http://www.findbrianshaffer.com/

So sad. I'm local, and I never thought the case would remain open this long. Every time they announce that someone's found a body on the news, I hope it's him. His family deserves closure.

Welcome, Ana. You might find earlier posts interesting as many WSers have enlightened us about aspects of Brian's disappearance.

The Psychic Kids episode (2008) in which the kids visit Brian's dad Randy and the Ugly Tuna to try to intuit what happened to Brian was on again tonight (11 pm, eastern time). I was struck again by their conviction that there was strife among friends, that a woman knows more than she is saying, and that while the perpetrator(s) intended to hurt Brian, the situation went farther than it was intended to go.

it's past time for those who know what happened to speak up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimlockedin