OH OH - Brian Shaffer, 27, Columbus, 1 April 2006 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 8 days it will be 4 years since Brian went missing. Let's pray for some answers soon.

Those of you who know what happened to Brian (and you know who you are) PLEASE come forward with information to give Brian's brother and the rest of his family and friends some peace and closure.

Yes, you DO know who you are. Come forward and do the right thing.

Thanks, Cambria for this timely reminder. Maybe we can have a "forum" vigil on the day, even just regular posters and lurkers signing in and asking "Where is Brian?" or sending our thoughts and prayers to his brother. I'll be away but I can arrange to get to a computer to post. But someone would need to be in charge of posting early in the morning so we all don't forget.

Thanks, Cambria for this timely reminder. Maybe we can have a "forum" vigil on the day, even just regular posters and lurkers signing in and asking "Where is Brian?" or sending our thoughts and prayers to his brother. I'll be away but I can arrange to get to a computer to post. But someone would need to be in charge of posting early in the morning so we all don't forget.

That's a great idea - I will still be off work then so I'll put a post-it on my computer so I don't forget and try to get the ball rolling in the a.m. of April 1st. Of course, if anyone else is up earlier, feel free to post before I do - just so we have lots of people on here posting and marking the day. Thanks for the suggestion!

In 8 days it will be 4 years since Brian went missing. Let's pray for some answers soon.

Those of you who know what happened to Brian (and you know who you are) PLEASE come forward with information to give Brian's brother and the rest of his family and friends some peace and closure.
It is the right thing to do...

The truth will set you free...

That's a great idea - I will still be off work then so I'll put a post-it on my computer so I don't forget and try to get the ball rolling in the a.m. of April 1st. Of course, if anyone else is up earlier, feel free to post before I do - just so we have lots of people on here posting and marking the day. Thanks for the suggestion!

I agree, great idea. I hope I can post April 1. I have been working a lot. However, Brian is always on my mind and I am praying that his brother and family are able to get answers soon about what happened to Brian.

http://www.findbrianshaffer.com/index.html

icon9.gif
Missing since April 1, 2006

this case is so strange, it sounds like the best friend is knowingly being difficult and not helpful....this is horrible for his surviving family....my prayers are with all of them

Continued prayers for answers as to what happened the night Brian went missing. Brian's dad Randy who is sorely missed, worked so hard to find Brian. I hope that one day SOON, Brian's family will know the truth.

Thoughts and prayers for Brian, for his father and mother who have left us, and for his brother and the other people who love him. Prayers also that those who know what happened may find some decency and compassion for Brian and his loved ones. May this be the year that someone speaks up and tells the truth. May this be the year we find out what happened.

I wondered that too. You would think someone would have noticed an odor by now, but I remember reading about a case a few years ago (I want to say from Canada?) about a man who disappeared, and his mummified body was found two or three years later inside a wall of the place he was last seen. There had been an odor there too, but not so strong or unusual that it attracted suspicion.

Yes - this is the case you are thinking of. I wonder about that possibility too, with the mystery of Brian not being seen on video leaving the building.

I have read about this case here through the years, but I have not posted before now (that I can remember!) I was reminded of it again by watching a show called Psychic kids: Children of the Paranormal. Now, I understand how some people feel about psychics here, and I am not convinced that they truly exist. I was just so grateful that they were spotlighting Brian and his disappearance that I pretty much ignored the other stuff. This episode was a few years old, and it featured Randy Shaffer. I actually cried when I saw him, and I just kept thinking that now Randy knows what really happened to Brian. I am still hopeful that this can be solved, and I wish his friend would come forth with what (I think) he knows.

It's clear, at least to me, that some people have a gift of tuning into energy of past events. The best LE detectives probably have it to some extent and probably attribute it to "experience" or "training." That episode of Psychic Kids was the best one they ever did, I think. I'd like to see the ID show Disappeared feature Brian, as well.

Thanks for moving Brian's thread from the Missing/Located section to Missing but not forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helengably