Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018 *husband suspect* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that they are waiting right now to confirm the items belong to Cheryl or pertain to her disappearance and are getting ready to arrest him. They don't want him to panic and run. Someone shouldn't have leaked that information right now. I know we all want answers and we all want Cheryl found and him arrested, but one screw up, and he walks.
Goodness, I hope this is the case. I also hope Bill stays put and doesn’t try to run. Anxious for updates.

I hope they can add to the evidence today, at least the weather is better, sunny and cold today..

Question, do any of you think that in yesterday’s volunteers there was one or two Individuals that are sympathic to William , that they would volunteer to search and report back to him after, with location and any type of evidence found , to help him stay ahead of LE....

There has been so many stories of a spouse volunteering to search only to turn up as suspect.....

I hope they can add to the evidence today, at least the weather is better, sunny and cold today..

Question, do any of you think that in yesterday’s volunteers there was one or two Individuals that are sympathic to William , that they would volunteer to search and report back to him after, with location and any type of evidence found , to help him stay ahead of LE....

There has been so many stories of a spouse volunteering to search only to turn up as suspect.....
It's possible but I doubt it. IMO they would have to be very sympathetic to sign up, give up their phone and walk 8-5 in the pouring rain and mud.

Or even drop evidence to try and steer the investigation away from bill?

Just because he didn't have a lawyer doesn't mean he wasn't questioned by the police. TONS of people are questioned by the police and they don't ask for an attorney. Also, IMO, if there was ANYONE who would probably speak with the police without a lawyer, it would be a person who a)wanted to appear as the grieving and uninvolved spouse and/or b)thought they were smarter than the police. I try to not base one's link to a crime on whether or not they hired an attorney.
Cheryl Coker homicide: Texas EquuSearch invites public to join search

RIVERSIDE — UPDATE @ 11:45 a.m. (March 30):

This morning nearly 60 volunteers showed up to help with the search for Cheryl Coker that EquuSearch has opened up to the public for the first time.

More information at 6.
Deleted

After the odd announcement of evidence found I went to the searching for Cheryl Coker Facebook page just to get a feel of the pulse on their end and I was surprised with the statements questioning if William actually did it, or bring her home one way or the other,

It’s just odd to see the questioning of his actual involvement, weird.....

After the odd announcement of evidence found I went to the searching for Cheryl Coker Facebook page just to get a feel of the pulse on their end and I was surprised with the statements questioning if William actually did it, or bring her home one way or the other,

It’s just odd to see the questioning of his actual involvement, weird.....

I think some people are really trying hard to be open-minded; as if it doesn’t look like he absolutely did something to her. It would have to be a very strange set of circumstances for him to be totally innocent...

Question for all of you I have never done a TES search, wish I could, I have my 6 th heart cath tommorrow, oh boy

My question is when the public is invited to search and a citizen volunteer finds evidence is that volunteer subject to be called into court, and would a defense attorney try to discredit them by saying they touched the evidence, just curious of legal ramifications and nightmare

Question for all of you I have never done a TES search, wish I could, I have my 6 th heart cath tommorrow, oh boy

My question is when the public is invited to search and a citizen volunteer finds evidence is that volunteer subject to be called into court, and would a defense attorney try to discredit them by saying they touched the evidence, just curious of legal ramifications and nightmare
With TES the volunteers are given thorough, very strict guidelines on what to do if they find possible evidence. Normally they do not touch the article and a TES member is called over to handle the situation. Whenever possible a defense attorney will try to discredit the handling of evidence and if a citizen volunteer touched the evidence, I think they could be called in to testify. Then TES and the LE officer responsible for handling and processing the evidence would probably have to testify as well to explain exactly all the steps taken and how the volunteer's fingerprints had been taken and excluded from their determination. JMO.

No, I do not believe for one moment that anyone would go back and tell him what is going on.

I wonder what was found that could possibly be linked to her? Wonder how long it will take to test these "items"?

Happy, though that there's some movement.

Bill & gf still living together and have been seen out and about shopping together recently.

I haven't read anything that says he's sweating over this; but that's not to say he isn't.
Both he and gf have been pretty chill over the past couple of months. I do find that odd, in light of the gravity of everything.

I see on WHIO there is a pray vigil planned for 1730 hrs at the new billboard sign corner of Spinning and Burkhardt Roads tommorrow 2 April

And yes I believe that Williams supporters would scout out for him and keep him abreast, to explains his very comfortable lifestyle....

Unfortunately on the finding Cheryl Facebook page WHIO stated that Riverside LE said that no evidence found relating to Cheryl this weekend. I'm trying to post the link but it's not working so here is the text.

Earlier tonight, a media report said "new evidence" was uncovered in the Cheryl Coker case during today's search. But when News Center 7 talked to Riverside Police, the lead detective on the case vehemently shot down that report.
These searches had been limited to professionals-only -- until today.

I get the feeling that the release of possible found evidence this past weekend has sorta ticked off the police....

Who ever designed the large billboard did a great job , I just returned from the Kroger and I was staring at waiting to exit the parking lot, the sign is located between the VFW building and Yum Yums drive through beverage sales, the sign is pointed so if your driving down Spinning Rd it’s on the left , what’s weird the sign is pointed in the direction that whoever drove her SUV that fateful day drove past the signage where it is today...

Vigil to be held Tuesday to mark 6 months since Cheryl Coker disappearance

On Tuesday evening at 5 p.m., there will be a vigil for Cheryl at the intersection of Burkhardt and Spinning Road, the location of a billboard that asks for anyone with information to contact police. Riverside Police ask if you know any information about the disappearance of Cheryl Coker to please call them at (937) 233-2080.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom