Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018 *husband suspect* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bit about William and the GF with their self serving statements bothers me, and the statement that Cheryl was bringing random people to her home , I find disturbing, how well did she know them? Was one of these random individuals the killer? That period of her life is dark and disturbing, and I think that played an important element on thoughts from the police, which set the stage...

I forgot to add, the more I think our last couple posts I really think the police should have named everyone from there open marriage relationship world, all individuals, and Williams GF has “ Persons of Interest”, since this to me falls under the dark side of their marriage, putting a label on all of them, probably would have shook the bush ....
How do we know that on that day that one of Cheryl’s pickups wasn’t a close friend of William, the same way Cheryl wanted the GF to play with William...

I would reinterview all parties involved today and label them all persons of interest , and see what happens......

The bit about William and the GF with their self serving statements bothers me, and the statement that Cheryl was bringing random people to her home , I find disturbing, how well did she know them? Was one of these random individuals the killer? That period of her life is dark and disturbing, and I think that played an important element on thoughts from the police, which set the stage...

The thing is, imo, I don't believe William and GF's statements are accurate at all. They are very self-serving and help support their narrative that Cheryl was exhibiting risky behavior, and hence ran off with a lover or tangled with the wrong person. I should have worded my last post differently because I kind of painted it that way.

Was she casually dating again? Per LE and friends that have come forward on FB, there is a bit of truth to that. Maybe they both dabbled a little on the side to spice things up or agreed to see other people because their relationship had gone stale. And I do hope there were extensive interviews with dates, NOT because I believe one of them killed her that morning or ran off with her, but because I hope LE has a plethora of statements from the dates that show Cheryl was NOT a reckless individual so that one day, when this case is brought to trial, he will face further due shame.

I just want to make one more statement about the fallen police officer, my heart goes out to his family, children and grandchildren, and the fellow officers, I know what they are going through, I have attended so many military funerals for my fellow veterans and close friends that it’s heart wrenching , it’s going to be a hard day on Tuesday...Godspeed...

I know we live in a law abiding society, and it’s a damn shame that these four worthless sub-human animals are afforded all the protections of the law of which they snubbed their noses at, and said the hell with all of you...

I wish in my heart the police would have killed them all that night, there was no doubt they did it...

at least when my military units entered a operation, and the bad guys were shooting at us, we left no one standing when we were done, either by a fire fight with automatic weopons or huge air strikes, ...

in this case I feel the four subhumans are giving us , our society the finger, they kill a cop and it’s badge of honor...may they rot in hell...

I followed the reports yesterday that these “poor little” boys were in federal court being charged to include the death penality , some of the nonsense coming from their lawyers and families made me sick, “ two of them never got so much as a traffic ticket, he shot because they thought it was a rival gang, the B/S is starting....

I was called for Federal Jury Duty before but not used,but I SURE hope I get called for this case.....I would have no problem sitting on this case.

I will be out a Tuesday on the line of the funeral route, to show my respects......

as per the Coker case, I am going through old notes and a Facebook entries leading up to that day to see what I missed..

Det. Jorge DelRio, age 55, leaves behind a wife, 5 daughters, 3 grandchildren, and a grandchild on the way...

The detectives murder brings back vivid memories, of many friends I lost in war, protecting others..

I classify William in the Coker case in the same family tree of sub-humans that don’t value life, his day is coming....

Just to fill in the blanks does anyone know when the open marriage issue in the family started, does anyone know what bars or clubs did Cheryl meet guys at, were these places acceptable or sleazy joints, I am trying to gain a understanding of man pools she was diving into....
The same with a William, where was he trolling, he acts like a immature teenager where he thinks he’s gods greatest gift to women, typical of most men today , that’s why divorce rates are high you know if the courts wouldn’t hand out divorces as easy as getting Halloween candy, maybe a lot of this crap would stop and make them take their vows seriously.....

We do not know the places Cheryl liked to hang out.

We do not know when they both agreed to see other people, whose idea it was or anything else. Just confirmation that she was dating, but no other information.

We do not know if William was seeing other women, either. Only heard about the one GF, who he appears to have been serious with. Nobody has spoken of them in quite a while on SM, so we don't even have confirmation if they're still seeing each other.

According to FB, a friend said that ID will be airing a People Magazine Investigates special on Cheryl's case on January 13, titled "Suburbia".

Does anyone here the dead silience, everyday starts and ends with absolutely nothing going on with this case, it just goes to show all of us what our life and the lives of our loved ones if something bad knocks at our front door, .......your forgotten.....

and of course, we are under a winter advisory until tommorrow , snow totals 2-4 inches with highs tommorrow in the twenties with wind,

gee weez...l see they blundered all the warm weather to find that wrong pew, in right church, kinda of tough to find a body under snow cover...

Does anyone here the dead silience, everyday starts and ends with absolutely nothing going on with this case, it just goes to show all of us what our life and the lives of our loved ones if something bad knocks at our front door, .......your forgotten.....

and of course, we are under a winter advisory until tommorrow , snow totals 2-4 inches with highs tommorrow in the twenties with wind,

gee weez...l see they blundered all the warm weather to find that wrong pew, in right church, kinda of tough to find a body under snow cover...

I really hope this People Magazine Investigates story will release something new as I'm sure they will be interviewing key people, hopefully neighbors and friends, coworkers and law enforcement. But maybe not, and I'm bracing myself for just a rehashing of known events, which will not be helpful in getting to the truth.

I'm so sorry for Cheryl. I think this case will take an admission to someone who leaks that, and I don't think that's going to happen. Even finding her body at this point may not prove to help get justice. But it would allow the family to bury her, and that would be huge.

Still, I'm grateful that someone is airing a special about this. Someone with resources is interested!

I really hope this People Magazine Investigates story will release something new as I'm sure they will be interviewing key people, hopefully neighbors and friends, coworkers and law enforcement. But maybe not, and I'm bracing myself for just a rehashing of known events, which will not be helpful in getting to the truth.

I'm so sorry for Cheryl. I think this case will take an admission to someone who leaks that, and I don't think that's going to happen. Even finding her body at this point may not prove to help get justice. But it would allow the family to bury her, and that would be huge.

Still, I'm grateful that someone is airing a special about this. Someone with resources is interested!
I agree.

Here we are, mostly the same crew on here, for over a year now. We're all frustrated and angry, we want Cheryl found, laid to rest, justice, if foul play was involved.

I can't imagine the anguish and hell her family is going through and her friends- they live this daily. Every day, they wake up hoping she'll be found, by any means. Every day, they go to bed, without knowing where Cheryl is. Every time a new search, a new group comes in, hope rises a bit, only to be dashed when Cheryl is not found.

They all know she's deceased, in their hearts. :( I think that some are truly afraid of the person who killed her- worried whether or not he'll come after another family member. It's an honest fear, too. If Cheryl couldn't fight them off herself, who says another family member can? Wasn't there marks on his hand or something, that LE was questioning, or do I have the wrong case?

She does have several friends and one in-law who has been trying to keep her name out there and trying to find out what happened to her.

This just seems so wrong, that she hasn't been found yet. Cheryl, where are you?

I agree.

Here we are, mostly the same crew on here, for over a year now. We're all frustrated and angry, we want Cheryl found, laid to rest, justice, if foul play was involved.

I can't imagine the anguish and hell her family is going through and her friends- they live this daily. Every day, they wake up hoping she'll be found, by any means. Every day, they go to bed, without knowing where Cheryl is. Every time a new search, a new group comes in, hope rises a bit, only to be dashed when Cheryl is not found.

They all know she's deceased, in their hearts. :( I think that some are truly afraid of the person who killed her- worried whether or not he'll come after another family member. It's an honest fear, too. If Cheryl couldn't fight them off herself, who says another family member can? Wasn't there marks on his hand or something, that LE was questioning, or do I have the wrong case?

She does have several friends and one in-law who has been trying to keep her name out there and trying to find out what happened to her.

This just seems so wrong, that she hasn't been found yet. Cheryl, where are you?

Yep, you are correct that LE saw that his knuckles were swollen during an interview.
Also, I was able find that the bar she liked was Julia's. And it was Margie, Cheryl's actual sister, who checked the local places she liked to visit (I believe I mentioned sister-in-law more than once.)

Let's revisit the timeline: Sorry it's in this format, but I love this person's videos!

I understand the funeral procession for Det DelRio went great today the procession at one point was over 5 miles log, I wanted to attend today , but I went and did something stupid this morning and had a mild heart attack, the docs sent me home after a battery of EKGs for rest and meds, I see a heart surgeon on Friday, oh boy....but all kidding aside it scared the hell out of me.....it’s been a rough year at my home my wife is going totally blind , and this happens to me......

it was listed above that Cheryl went to Julias, I have been trying to find out what type of place it was, is it a dive?, or respectable.....I know There’s a lot of watering holes around here...

Looked up their Facebook page. Julia's Nite Club appears to be just that, more of a night club with music and dancing vs just a bar with drinking. Hard to tell what kind of people go there based on photos only, but it appears to be normal people. Middle Aged crowd. Not a high class bar by any means but doesn't appear to be a place with mostly shady patrons either.
Still doing some digging to see if any specific groups have meetups there.

I understand the funeral procession for Det DelRio went great today the procession at one point was over 5 miles log, I wanted to attend today , but I went and did something stupid this morning and had a mild heart attack, the docs sent me home after a battery of EKGs for rest and meds, I see a heart surgeon on Friday, oh boy....but all kidding aside it scared the hell out of me.....it’s been a rough year at my home my wife is going totally blind , and this happens to me......

it was listed above that Cheryl went to Julias, I have been trying to find out what type of place it was, is it a dive?, or respectable.....I know There’s a lot of ****** watering holes around here...

OMG Tooltime, so glad you're okay!! It was mild; you need to stop working yourself up and doing "stupid" things as you say. I did not know your wife has vision issues on top of this. Jeez, you two need to head down to my neck of the woods for a vacation (FL). Enjoy some R&R and massage and warmer weather.

Could this be the Julia's? Julia's Night Club

Seems like a happening place with kareoke and upbeat bands. Many of the photos of the patrons look 30-50, so imo appropriate for Cheryl to enjoy herself.

Before Cheryl disappeared and William went to Florida with GF and daughter, was Cheryl out bar hopping and trolling for someone to pay attention to her, when did their marriage turn into a formality for tax purposes, Cheryl must have been thinking about divorce for sometime...

can someone tell me how a marriage of nineteen years goes down the toilet, was it him or her that used the handle to flush the marriage.....I did not see any money issues, they have a decent home, was it middle age immaturity overriding common sense .....

Because the "open marriage" thing seemed to be a new aspect of their marriage (and considering all other factors: that Bill ended up preferring the GF over the wife and wife filed for divorce and that Bill is suspected of murdering Cheryl) I get the feeling their marriage was already in trouble of some sort prior to this and the "hey let's add more people to the mix" was an attempt to spice up a dying marriage more than anything else. A plan that apparently backfired.

I'm not saying all marriages where the couple takes part in these "lifestyles" or sorts of things are doomed or that's the only reason a couple would choose to add other parties to the mix, I just get the feeling that is what occured here.

There was trouble before the GF or side guys came along, imo.

At 9:00, a neighbor witnesses Bill working on Cheryl's work vehicle, which was parked on the street. "A pull cord mechanism"was broken where the hood could not be opened onsite. Can anyone explain what this is? The employer picked it up the next day. WAS IT EVER TESTED?

At 9:15, Cheryl's not answering texts from work wondering where she is.

At 10:38 a.m., a neighbor witnesses Bill and Cheryl's vehicles both still parked in the driveway of their home.

William, on the one audio interview he gave, said he was asleep that morning; awoke briefly to hear the shower running, but never saw her that morning.

Well then, how is he seen "working" on her work vehicle at 9:00 a.m., with her car still there (clearly at home) and never see her? Why would he even look at her work vehicle given the situation they were in and the anger he'd apparently had since less than a week earlier he's sending her the "thanks for putting a nail in my coffin" text.

Her cell phone last pings at the home at 10:51.

Cheryl was killed in that home between 7:45 (her last facebook posts) and 9:00.

If the witness that places both of their cars in the driveway at 10:38, and Cheryl's car is dumped at the parking lot at 10:52 a.m., then he dumped her very quickly...14 minutes to dump the body and park the car.

Unless, he killed her very soon after she got home and made her last fb posts (7:45 ish), loaded her up in her work vehicle, dumped her body from her work vehicle, returned home by 9:00 a.m., and was seen "working on it", which would give him a good hour to dump her and return home to be seen around it.

Thoughts?

Was the work vehicle ever tested for body fluids, does anyone know what type of work vehicle it was, was it a truck, car, or SUV, did the police ever look at traffic cameras , home or business cameras to see where, what and when this work vehicle went...
And as per the hood release cord, I was a certified master aircraft mechanic,car and truck mechanic, and over 35 years of maintenance experience I have never seen one of those cables break ,plus if by some slim chance it did break there is an other way to unlock the hood, so this clown was definately pretending something was wrong..

May either am old fashioned, I still don’t get the reason why a couple would throw 19 years away , is it because how TV portrays marriage as disposable, is it because of a Facebook, is it because of *advertiser censored* and that world, and the immaturity of individuals today..
My wife and I have been married 36 years, and still going strong, even with my 2 tours of duty to the war, and the constant worry for her when I was there of that knock on the door, by the chaplain........so this line of crap that the spark is gone , is just that a line of crap, so I guess in the Coker marriage the suspect took his marriage vows seriously by the statement in the vows “ to love and hold until death do you part”,....

I am surprised that her work vehicle was picked up the day after her disappearance.

Why? Did SHE put in a work order because it wasn't working properly?

Or did William call to ask them to pick it up because he wanted it off his property? Her own car may not have even been discovered at the parking lot at the time her company picked up the work vehicle.

We have no idea. Did he disable her work vehicle in order to get it hauled out of there quickly? Could he have disposed of her quickly in the work vehicle prior?

I don't know how to answer your marriage question, Tooltime. I think marriage is hard. I've been married almost 30 years myself. I don't think it's necessarily social media that's a burden, although that wraps people up into a pseudo world. A wise person once said: In a marriage, you'll have good years, tough years and even a year or two where you'll feel ambivalent. That's very true. Many couples ride the waves and get through it...a little bit wounded, but they ultimately survive and grow strong. Some would rather cut ties altogether and move on. They're all very personal choices.

In Cheryl's case, she was divorced previously, so perhaps it's easier to go through second time around when you know what to expect.

Maybe Cheryl's filing for divorce was to get his attention...make him fight for her, and it didn't work. They were no doubt struggling as a couple. I don't think for one minute she feared that he would kill her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suebrina